Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Averis

Welcome!

LamiaNymph

Hello Everyone! Feel free to call me Lamia.

I have been collecting dolls for years, and I mainly focus on 1/6 dolls in particular. So you will most likely see me hanging out in the Lounge area here.

• Like 6

Rajke
12 hours ago, LamiaNymph said:

Hello Everyone! Feel free to call me Lamia.

I have been collecting dolls for years, and I mainly focus on 1/6 dolls in particular. So you will most likely see me hanging out in the Lounge area here.

Hi Lamia,

welcome to the forums.

@onion12@

We have a weak spot for doll photo’s. 
Feel free to show your girls and boys if you want.

Seeya around,

Rajke 

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Xiongmao

Hi Lamia,

I had a phase of Pureneemos, I guess they're kind of 1:6 scale. I'd love to collect them all, but there are hundreds, maybe thousands.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Nika

Hello all!

I am Nika and I mainly like 1/6 scale obitsu dolls, the Azone Sugar Cups Series, and I have one Angelphilia doll, Emma. I really like collecting series, and mostly like smaller scales. I hope to get more into photography and customizing. I am excited to see what resources and information this forum offers so I can learn more! 

Hope to have lots of fun,

Nika :)

• Like 6

Yu_Demi

Hi dollies!!!

I’m Yu, a collector since 2020. My collection focuses mostly on 1/3 scale vinyl and resin dolls. Nice to meet y’all!!!

My Instagram: sakura_babie

• Like 4

meteorite

@Nika

hey there!

i also like 1/6 scales! in my case i prefer azone's neemo lines. have you tried any customising / photography before?

Edited by meteorite
  • Like 1

Nika

@meteorite

I love neemos as well! I also like the pico neemos especially the sugar cups! I haven't tried any photography/customizing yet, but I really want to. I have parts and supplies laying around and hope to get started soon. I also want to try dioramas or room boxes. Have you tried customizing, and if so, any tips getting into it?

• Like 1

startersolls

Hiya! I'm Samuel, Just joined today!

I actually don't currently own any vinyl dolls fully other than my obitsu SBH-M body but I am paying off a layaway for Tinyfox Lilith at the moment! She's adorable, I can't wait to get her!

Hope we can all get along! 💚

• Like 2

Xiongmao

Welcome everybody... Pureneemos are gorgeous and very collectible. Emilia (reboot) below is widely available right now but make no mistake her value is going to the moon. I desperately want the Anohana Pureneemos but they have mythic status now.

The sugar cups are also stupendously popular. I don't have any but I worship my 1:3 and 1:4 scale DD.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Auri33

Hello everyone! My name is auri33 and I am new to the world of Dollfies. I recently acquired my first doll, Sailor Moon, and also Disney's Rapunzel. I am very excited to join this community and learn more about this fascinating hobby. I love customizing my dolls and creating different outfits for them. If you have any tips you'd like to share to help a novice like myself, I would be delighted to hear them!

• Like 1

udondoll

Hi hi! I'm udondoll and I'm new here, I've been looking for somewhere I can see photos and ask questions and you guys all seem so nice ;_; Right now I'm saving up for an angel philia doll, she'll be my first vinyl :)

• Like 1

CrimsonSkadi

Hi there everyone! I am CrimsonSkadi but you can call me Skadi for short.

I am new to the 1/3 scale doll life! I used to collect Nendoroid Dolls and Dollces but they just felt to small and fragile for me to handle. After a year of debating if I should jump into the 1/3 bjd doll world it finally happened. I bought a 2nd hand Destiny off of a facebook group and fell in love with her. I am primarily Smart Doll collector with a Volks Yor.

While I am still learning the ropes of doll terminology and care. I would like to eventually learn to sew clothes for them.

• Like 3

MoiBakaDesu

Hi, the name is Moi, nice to meet you!

I got introduced to the doll hobby about a year ago, I made my start with Nendoroid dolls and comparable 1/12 scale dolls and from there I spiraled quickly into DDs and more ... a lot more. So I dabble both in vinyl and resin.

My sole focus are character dolls of my two favourite characters (Fuuta and Haruka from MILGRAM), so that's what my whole collection is build around.

• Like 2

schatzkiste

Hello! I just joined a while ago, nice to meet you all!

• Like 3

catalystscimitar

Hey there! Just joined recently since I'm finally in a financial place to actually participate in the hobby without that bad FOMO or buyers' remorse aha...

I'm a student with a growing collection of dolls (both vinyl and resin) and I'm still getting in my groove of what kind of dolls I like, but something about Dollfie Dreams has been so magic to me that I finally jumped in headfirst a few months ago with my first one, and thus began my descent into utter madness...

• Like 6

GelflingUK

Hello everyone!
I was today years old, when I found out this site existed?! 😅 How did that happen!

I'm Rita from London, UK, 49, and have been collecting dolls as an adult since 2008.  
A good many have come and gone, from BJD's (Soom, MNF etc), Monster High, Ever After High, Pullip, Blythe, Barbie, vintage Sindy, Dollfie Dream, Momoko, Azone and Smart Doll. None are forgotten. 🙏

I've had a few years up and down with collecting, and only noticed recently that I was missing my creative spark (my dolls). I'm on a mission to bring some home again!

Nice to meet you all!
x

• Like 3

Stupid_Hoomun
6 minutes ago, GelflingUK said:

Hello everyone!
I was today years old, when I found out this site existed?! 😅 How did that happen!

I'm Rita from London, UK, 49, and have been collecting dolls as an adult since 2008.  
A good many have come and gone, from BJD's (Soom, MNF etc), Monster High, Ever After High, Pullip, Blythe, Barbie, vintage Sindy, Dollfie Dream, Momoko, Azone and Smart Doll. None are forgotten. 🙏

I've had a few years up and down with collecting, and only noticed recently that I was missing my creative spark (my dolls). I'm on a mission to bring some home again!

Nice to meet you all!
x

Welcome from another UK collector. I can relate to how dolls can provide a creative spark. I enjoy designing and 3D printing stuff for my collection of DD's and SmD's. Hope you have fun searching out some suitable dolls to inspire you.

GelflingUK
1 minute ago, Stupid_Hoomun said:

Welcome from another UK collector. I can relate to how dolls can provide a creative spark. I enjoy designing and 3D printing stuff for my collection of DD's and SmD's. Hope you have fun searching out some suitable dolls to inspire you.

Thank you very much! 🤗 That you mentioned 3D printing, reminded me of the Makies dolls, do you remember them? 😃
Back in the day, I was fortunate to have had Yukino and Aoi from Volks - I'd post a picture, but haven't yet figured out how to post from a URL link, all my pics are just on the pc? 😅

Stupid_Hoomun

I don't remember the Makies dolls, they might be from before I got into the hobby. I think to post pictures from PC to the site requires you to have hit a certain number of posts. I use an image hosting site called imgbb. Its free and each of my dolls has an album that I upload their pics to. I can post pictures to the forum by copying the URL it displays for BBcode medium linked and pasting it in to a forum post.

• Like 1

GelflingUK
48 minutes ago, Stupid_Hoomun said:

I don't remember the Makies dolls, they might be from before I got into the hobby. I think to post pictures from PC to the site requires you to have hit a certain number of posts. I use an image hosting site called imgbb. Its free and each of my dolls has an album that I upload their pics to. I can post pictures to the forum by copying the URL it displays for BBcode medium linked and pasting it in to a forum post.

Ah!  Thanks for the tip, much appreciated - I'll go take a look at the site! ☺️🙏💛

EagleVision1999

Hi all 😶

I'm not technically new, but I am de-lurking since I now have an on-topic doll. I am otherwise a resin bjd collector but am willing to branch out😁

I now have a 1/4 Imomodoll girl and need to post about her! I'm also coveting an Angel Philia, but Imomo is a bit more budget-friendly...

• Like 1

pericat

Hello! I'm Oliver and I've been a lurker for a few months now but now that I've got my second doll I decided it was time to dive in! I've got a Smart Doll named Galaxii who is severely spoiled, and a Mini Dollfie Dream named Spark whose body arrived yesterday, but since I'm very sick I can't put his head on his body until I feel up to it.

Dollixir

Hello~ Tea (they/them or she/her)
currently getting internal service errors when trying to create topics ;-;

Dollixir

Fixed it. Posted with less text and edited the rest in : )

strawberrywho
On 1/23/2024 at 8:34 PM, pericat said:

Hello! I'm Oliver and I've been a lurker for a few months now but now that I've got my second doll I decided it was time to dive in! I've got a Smart Doll named Galaxii who is severely spoiled, and a Mini Dollfie Dream named Spark whose body arrived yesterday, but since I'm very sick I can't put his head on his body until I feel up to it.

oh no I hope u feel better by now and is able to enjoy your new doll 💗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1