Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mitsuki

Shion visits Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories

otakusan

Wow, looks like it was a very nice place you took Shion to you did a very good job at the angles, some of those shots likes like she's life size

Kumi
Wow, looks like it was a very nice place you took Shion to you did a very good job at the angles, some of those shots likes like she's life size

Yes, I totally agree. The place looks like a great spot for taking photos, and Shion looks like a cute guide

PS. Was she at the ground level or You used the secret tripod stand technique? (or similar)

Pupi

This post did make me think of the plushy microbes they sell at Think Geek:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/a55e/

a55e_petri_microbesbig.jpg

I'm tempted to get these so my girls can play with them. Who wouldn't want to cuddle with a soft fluffy Ebola virus?

Also about the anime Moyashimon (Tales of Agriculture):

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=8064

**James

My mom gave me the Common Cold (the round, spiked blue one) and the Flu (the green oval plushie) plushies because when I was a child I was very fragile and always illed! ><

I love Moyashimon too: Tadayasu study in my same school XD

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

mitsuki

Thank you, Otakusan and Kumi. I was just holding her up at my level most of the time.

mitsuki

I hope you don't get sick often anymore, Ilvias. I really liked Moyashimon too!

OtakuDepot

That is so cool that you are into zymurgy. My friend used to make his own beer until he got married. Then he ended up with a curfew and wasn't allowed to hang out with his friends or make beer anymore.

Having a music and art background is perfect for your DD hobby! Do your girls like the same kind of music you like?

Haha, I found it funny that he's not able to brew now because he got married. LOL I had some friends that had that issue as well, though some were lucky enough to get their wife into making wine. Not only did they get to continue brewing but they always had something nice at home to drink.

Thankfully I have a pretty large and diverse music collection so my girls haven't gone out to the web to find something new yet. I'd be afraid of what they may end up liking.

Sakura is my "Rock" girl, Yoko likes electronic or house - something she can dance to. I was surprised to find out that Lily mostly listens to my Celtic music. She said she loves the sound of a bagpipe.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

mitsuki

I think your girls' music tastes match their personalities perfectly.