Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lala Lolita

Normal BJD Eyes on DDs

Kitsune
My Sasara has a enchanted doll eye Unique Eyes line vampire_001 in 18mm

Your Sasara looks great with these eyes, perfect size! I remember seeing them too on the ED site but somehow decided against buying.. now I regret it a little xD

I got mine during one of the hongkong Doll party . I would say it's better to get them in a conversation then online shopping because you can see them in person. ED's eyes sometimes looks a lot different from the pictures they have online., I think it's because they are handmade and they sometimes just don't get the color palette right.

I have a pair in 18mm myself from ED. I've bought them online second-hand and they surely didn't disappoint.

But I can see what you mean when they have different colors and details, they might be deceiving on a monitor.

31924651090_dce0c85831.jpg

F-15alice

Kitsune,your girl is so cute!!!

31712986873_926a224f8d.jpg

I don't really have a good pic of my ED eye but sometime you can see the pink part of red like the official photo of it

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

kiddo
Kitsune,your girl is so cute!!!

31712986873_926a224f8d.jpg

I don't really have a good pic of my ED eye but sometime you can see the pink part of red like the official photo of it

They're so pretty! Your girl is beautiful too!

baldylox

While not realistic, the eyes I have for my 05 girl Midori are definitely not the normal animatic style most people use in DD girls....

20207517266_017e5f6393_z.jpgDSC_5531 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

20207505646_864bd2717f_z.jpgDSC_5532 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

They are very shiny and reflective and kind of robotic looking.... that's why I chose them for her since she's supposed to be an android.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

ElenoreLoretje

Oh wauw this is so interesting o.O

It doesnt look as bad as i thought it would actually XD i was so scared of being freaked out i didn't even dare to try but some of these girls really pull it off!

magique

This is such a cool thread! Glass eyes look amazing in the more realistic sculpts. The highly stylized ones do look a little freaky, though.

KOBII

I've tried with Oscardoll eyes before and it was...not good

Asellus

I think 05 is a really good candidate for normal eyes. This is 05 with Zoukimura G-06 20MM

DSC_5497.jpg

Taking an extended break from any purchases to save up for Mariko!

MegWesley

I love that you tried on these eyes with your Miku, atomicwombat. They look good and they make me want to see how big the Safrin Doll eyes I've been looking at go up to. If they are big enough, I could get some really fun eye colors for my Miku without worrying that they will look really strange.

Of course, it could be very dangerous for my wallet because every Miku I see looks good in everything!

Home: Hatsune Miku ♡

michinyan

There’s an adorable Frederica Miyamoto custom I saw on Twitter that totally rocks the normal eyes. I forget their username, but if I can find it I’ll post pics. She totally rocks them— it suits her character so well

ggBB
There’s an adorable Frederica Miyamoto custom I saw on Twitter that totally rocks the normal eyes. I forget their username, but if I can find it I’ll post pics. She totally rocks them— it suits her character so well

Oh!!! please do post if you find them!! I've been keeping myself off twitter but I end up missing all the beautiful CG customs out there

atomicwombat
I think 05 is a really good candidate for normal eyes. This is 05 with Zoukimura G-06 20MM

DSC_5497.jpg

39077680195_a6680cea80.jpg

Seconding this. The 05 is wonderful with bjd eyes.

42466519222_929a6bdb7d_n.jpg

atomicwombat
hi guys, i need your help. what size bjd eyes best for DD miku? pls suggest me the colour also hahah.

Miku looks best imho in 22mm

42466519222_929a6bdb7d_n.jpg