Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

Welcome Stephanie

scripple

Photo Links Gone.

Edited by Guest

baldylox

Wow! Hello Stephanie! It's nice to meet you! It seems Scripple has been keeping secrets!

I love your wig and your dress Steffi! They make you look very aristocratic and sophisticated.

I hope you do get along with all the girls at your new home! There are some very nice girls there.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

She is lovely! That is such a beautiful look for her. Such cute eyes!

jun97

Hello Steffi! You're looking very lovely in that dress. Nice to meet you.

scripple
Wow! Hello Stephanie! It's nice to meet you! It seems Scripple has been keeping secrets!

I love your wig and your dress Steffi! They make you look very aristocratic and sophisticated.

I hope you do get along with all the girls at your new home! There are some very nice girls there.

Steffi: Thank you baldylox, it's nice to meet you well. I wanted to put on a nice dress and fix my hair to make a good impression on my new housemates. i hope I haven't overdone it. I'm glad to hear that there are nice girls living here. I'm sure we'll all get along great if that's the case.

Hello Steffi! You're looking very lovely in that dress. Nice to meet you.

Steffi: Thank you for your kind words jun97. Very nice to meet you as well.

scripple
She is lovely! That is such a beautiful look for her. Such cute eyes!

Thanks. I really liked how she looked on the DD blog photos with the type D eyes so I had to get a pair to go with her. Having seen the default eyes in person I can confirm that, to me at least, they are indeed corpse like. It's not just a photo thing.

littlebearries

Steffi, you're adorable! I have one of your mold sisters coming to live here in August... and seeing you around and so happy is great!

I can't wait to see more of you!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

scripple
That is a VERY cute wig.

Funny thing is I've tried that wig on a few girls before and it's looked awful. This is the first head mold that it's actually looked good on. I was beginning to wonder what the heck I was thinking when I purchased it. ^_^

scripple
Steffi, you're adorable! I have one of your mold sisters coming to live here in August... and seeing you around and so happy is great!

I can't wait to see more of you!

Steffi: Thank you so much littlebearries. I bet you're excited waiting for your new friend, I hope she arrives safely. I'd like to be around more in the future but I have to see how things go in my new home.

OtakuDepot

Well, just look at how adorable Stephanie is!!! She's such a beauty. You are a lucky man Scripple!!!

I'm really loving her whole outfit, the dress and the wig are really perfect. She looks like she's dressed up for a fancy posh dinner/party. Really a beautiful face on her.

I love the photos of her as well. The streaks of light coming in give her a nice pure innocent look. Ok, I know that sounds corny but it's what I see.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Galvatim

Hello, Steffi, you are very cute! That's quite the impressive outfit you have on! Just be nice to your oneesama, Rin, and I think you shouldn't have any trouble at your new home.

Pupi

Hi Stephanie!^^ You are a really cute girl: you hair and yuor dress are so elegant and unique! I hope you can have fun and live peacefully in your home!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Milk

Welcome Stephanie! You look so sophisticated. Your hairstyle is simply amazing. I hope the other girls will treat you well at your new home and you have a lot of fun there.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Nakitaninja

OOooooo... She's lovely! I cannot wait to see more of her<3

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

scripple
Well, just look at how adorable Stephanie is!!! She's such a beauty. You are a lucky man Scripple!!!

I'm really loving her whole outfit, the dress and the wig are really perfect. She looks like she's dressed up for a fancy posh dinner/party. Really a beautiful face on her.

I love the photos of her as well. The streaks of light coming in give her a nice pure innocent look. Ok, I know that sounds corny but it's what I see.

Yes the face finally won me over when freed of the burden of those terrible eyes, so I had to go ahead and pick her up from Volks' extra stock. I think she looks ready for a ballroom dance. Having her next to Yukino in her punk outfit I feel they both got told they were going dancing but had two completely different interpretations of venue and form of dance. Don't really know her well yet so I don't know if the innocent look is appropriate or just a mirage.

I'm glad you like the photos. This was my first time trying to take photos with bright direct sunlight coming in. I've decided it's impossible not to overexpose certain areas in that situation unless you want everything else in the picture to be black. I wasn't sure how they'd be received but figured I had a cute model so that would go a long way towards making them ok.

OOooooo... She's lovely! I cannot wait to see more of her<3

Thanks. Hopefully I'll get some more pictures of her some day. But as I've been lazy lately no idea when.

scripple
Hello, Steffi, you are very cute! That's quite the impressive outfit you have on! Just be nice to your oneesama, Rin, and I think you shouldn't have any trouble at your new home.

Steffi: Thank you for your flattering remarks Galvatim. I hope to be nice to all the other girls but I'll seek out Rin especially. It sounds like she's the one who can help me fit in around here, right?

Hi Stephanie!^^ You are a really cute girl: you hair and yuor dress are so elegant and unique! I hope you can have fun and live peacefully in your home!

Steffi: Thank you Ilvias. I'm hoping to make a good impression on my new housemates so I went all out on the hair and outfit. Thanks for the well wishes!

Welcome Stephanie! You look so sophisticated. Your hairstyle is simply amazing. I hope the other girls will treat you well at your new home and you have a lot of fun there.

Steffi: Thank you Yami, I put a lot of time into fixing my hair so I'm glad you like it. I hope I have lots of fun with the other girls as well. I can't wait to meet all of them but Scripple said I should wait a bit while some things play out. I'm not sure what he means but I'll assume he knows what he's talking about. I hope I don't have to wait too long though!

iomi

stephanie is probably one of my favorite models of Airy ! she looks really stunning and beautiful with that dress and wig, you really chose well for her XD. Her eyes are also deep and fits well with her overall look!

i would love to see more of her with a nice setting that compliments her look really love her XD

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

scripple
stephanie is probably one of my favorite models of Airy ! she looks really stunning and beautiful with that dress and wig, you really chose well for her XD. Her eyes are also deep and fits well with her overall look!

i would love to see more of her with a nice setting that compliments her look really love her XD

Wow, thanks. That's a very nice thing to say.

Sadly my house doesn't really have any areas that complement a Victorian theme so there probably won't be many photos of her in a theme appropriate environment.

Zukin

She's so beautiful! I adore her wig, it really suits her.

scripple
She's so beautiful! I adore her wig, it really suits her.

Thanks. I was happy to finally find a head that works well with that wig. When I tried it on my other girls it looked pretty bad and I was starting to regret purchasing it.

Suzuna

Stephanie, you're lovely! Were you a french aristocrat in a past life?

PrettyCranium

Wow, she's stunning. Steffi is my favorite Airy so far, she's gorgeous with those eyes and wig. Please post some pics of her to the Flickr DD group so I can favorite them!

Damn, it's these pics that are the first that have made me want an Airy . . .

scripple
Stephanie, you're lovely! Were you a french aristocrat in a past life?

Stephanie: "Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm not sure about my past lives, I've never had a reading, "

scripple
Wow, she's stunning. Steffi is my favorite Airy so far, she's gorgeous with those eyes and wig. Please post some pics of her to the Flickr DD group so I can favorite them!

Damn, it's these pics that are the first that have made me want an Airy . . .

Thanks very much, that's quite the praise given all the different Airys that have been posted around the web.

All these complements from everyone are making me feel I did a good job choosing the wig, eyes, and dress. I really appreciate the all positive feedback.

As to making you want an Airy, It was a Volks photo of Airy with similar eyes that made me finally cave and get one, and I'm very glad I did.

Regarding Flickr, I'm not a member and didn't even know there was a DD group. (And I'm only vaguely aware of there being groups on Flickr, I've always just thought of it as a photo upload site.)