Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

Welcome Stephanie

Averis

You're such a lovely lady, Miss Stephanie. Hopefully you will grace us with your beauty regularly.

She looks wonderful! Great choice in clothes, wig and eyes. Those are the same type of eyes I was thinking of getting for my Shinning Hearts girls. What size did you use for Steffi? 24mm?

scripple
You're such a lovely lady, Miss Stephanie. Hopefully you will grace us with your beauty regularly.

She looks wonderful! Great choice in clothes, wig and eyes. Those are the same type of eyes I was thinking of getting for my Shinning Hearts girls. What size did you use for Steffi? 24mm?

Stephanie: "Thank you sir, I hope to make more appearances soon. scripple has informed me that it would be ok for me to meet the other girls now. Apparently whatever needed to play out is finished. I'm so excited!!!"

scripple here for the rest. The eyes are 22mm. And just so you know, the color on that style of eye from Volks is almost invisible. It's a tiny little sliver of color if you catch bright light just right but for the most part it just appears black, so don't worry too much which color you use or whether or not it's metallic.

Averis
scripple here for the rest. The eyes are 22mm. And just so you know, the color on that style of eye from Volks is almost invisible. It's a tiny little sliver of color if you catch bright light just right but for the most part it just appears black, so don't worry too much which color you use or whether or not it's metallic.

Ah, good to know. I was going to try 24mm, but they would probably have been too big. Thanks for the info.

Kumi

Welcome, Stephanie. You look stunning.

Funny thing is I've tried that wig on a few girls before and it's looked awful. This is the first head mold that it's actually looked good on. I was beginning to wonder what the heck I was thinking when I purchased it. ^_^

It's destiny. You're not supposed to fight it

baldylox
It's destiny. You're not supposed to fight it

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.