Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Monty

I love everyone's pics on this page.

Especially foo: I completely forgot that game was out now. I've been out of the loop, but maybe I should give it a whirl.

and finnleo: I instantly got the song in my head seeing those pics! She looks so cute.

sinclair
Took a quick breather from figures to arrange a copy from Kura-P's Wolf girl music video graphics, after getting inspired from grinding said song in Future tone :

36317148700_bec168b7a0_z.jpg

lyrics006

Alternate angle just for cuteness:

36542854962_16391c0af0_c.jpg

miku105

urgh... had forgotten what a pain in the butt Miku's default wig is to handle... id like to keep her sitting like this because of cuteness factor, but I just dont want to stain her head with the wig.... cant have it all I guess.. heh.

What outfit is that, it's so cute.

As for her wig, If you use the treatment oil the wig isn't half bad to handle anymore. As for staining, I haven't had it stain at all yet.

finnleo

What outfit is that, it's so cute.

As for her wig, If you use the treatment oil the wig isn't half bad to handle anymore. As for staining, I haven't had it stain at all yet.

Sorry for the delayed reply, didnt quite catch this...

Its the Akihabara Girls Moe's Pajama set.

Speckles in it with the included cap:

18011488696_aec15f8786_z.jpg

speck017

Also comes with panties and a cappuchino plush.

Dont have really any of the hair products, and havent researched what real life alternatives could be...

Also dunno do I really want oily wigs, I have one that had been treated at volks by default and im not really sure do I like the feel of it -- then again there probably is no need to dunk the wig in the stuff...

And considering stains, my climate can be a bit tricky. For instance people say the first edition saber maid getup doesent stain, but for me its always been an instant stainer, also a few items have started to stain over time (nagato's witch cape for instance), so Im not taking many risks...

Mario

If it's soft and manageable you want, I read that someone here in the forums used baby shampoo to wash their wigs. So I tried the typical Johnson's baby shampoo on my wigs. And it WORKS! I had a terrible habit of applying too much wax on my wigs and they look so oily and gross. I washed my wigs in warm water with some baby shampoo. At one point I went overboard on the shampoo but it didn't damage the wigs. It turned out very soft and manageable. So far I've washed 3 Volks wigs(one limited wig and 2 common wigs) and a Lullaby Poem wig.

Although for Miku's monster twin tails, I suggest to wash the twin tails one by one instead of dunking the whole thing in water. It might risk them being undone at the top.

baldylox
Speckles in it with the included cap:

18011488696_aec15f8786_z.jpg

speck017

She is so adorable! I love this girl.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

finnleo

A minor continuation, but since she was quite cute, let Miku do some stretches in a stain safe wig...

36998687885_d8c022775a_z.jpg

miku107

36810793196_e27ab13029_z.jpg

miku106

Ie-Aster

Laundry day~

37046885145_f98ccf966f_c.jpg

Can you spot Eevee hiding in the tall grasses?

Also, in the background you can see the star-shaped bokeh for which this lens (Industar 61 l/z) is known.

I'm not totally happy with the colors here--it's one of the last shoots where I shot in JPEG and not camera RAW, and I definitely think using RAW and being able to make precise color edits makes a big improvement in image appearance.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Ayuuya

jhJuh4vl.jpg

She always seems to know when I have mail to open... and where the exacto knife is...

• Haha 1

Ie-Aster

Thanks, Gabriel! These are Volks animetics, but they're among my favorite animetic eyes I've found anywhere.

Ayuuya, your girl looks like an adorable yandere with her big grin and exacto xD

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Ayuuya

Ayuuya, your girl looks like an adorable yandere with her big grin and exacto xD

I thought so too. . . I'm pretty sure she's not though... probably...

Anna-neko

The Visit by the Queen of the Faeries

36592579264_9f662b8c2d_z.jpg

37272671772_91bc274f00_z.jpg

this is dumb, but like the concept/posing idea... hopefully some day to recreate properly in the park, with a non-potato

Edited by Guest

SlyViolin

So... At one of the places I work we've had these Vocaliod packs hanging in our display case ever since I started there 3 months ago. The are nestled in the trading card section and I've never had a chance to actually LOOK at them before. I assumed they were a bunch of art cards so on a whim I bought a pack to see the quality of them. I was surprised when I got home and actually felt the pack.

It turns out that they are another type of blindbox. Inside each one you get a random dogtag, tattoo and foil card. I was super lucky and got the cutest little Luka dogtag, Miku arm tattoo and a trivia card about how Miku expo was held in Seattle in 2016 and didn't expect so much interest so first they only organised 2600 seats, but then had to add another 2000!

1N6ZDsI.jpg?2

I don't know how old the packs are or if there were widespread so any information on them would be awesome please!

sinclair
I don't know how old the packs are or if there were widespread so any information on them would be awesome please!

Don't know anything either, but I so need a Miku dog tag.

The Visit by the Queen of the Faeries

36592579264_9f662b8c2d_z.jpg

37272671772_91bc274f00_z.jpg

this is dumb, but like the concept/posing idea... hopefully some day to recreate properly in the park, with a non-potato

Not dumb, it's something I enjoy too (Posing and taking photos.) Now side question, how do you like the fairy outfit? It's been offered to me at a good deal, but being it's not one I've thought of getting, I was unsure to take it. I've tried finding photos online of it on other girls, but it's too new for that as of yet. I did find an "unboxing" video of the fullset, but it didn't really help much as it was sped up and only had music. Does the top really have to come on over the top of the head with the wig off (Or just take the head off.)?

Anna-neko
Now side question, how do you like the fairy outfit? It's been offered to me at a good deal, but being it's not one I've thought of getting, I was unsure to take it.

Does the top really have to come on over the top of the head with the wig off (Or just take the head off.)?

for something that looks like random draped fabric... the outfit has a ton of snaps & wires in it!! It's weird (the wing wires make sense, the skirt not so much)

The halter-top section snaps off the 'skirt' thing with 2 snaps in the back, then untie the red ribbon and undo 2 more snaps on the side. The part around the neck is a hook with a thread loop to catch into. I find those frustrating but not impossible

Everything can easily be put on the doll without needing the take the head off

The entire thing just feels like ... it should have been either made slightly bigger or on a smaller bust?

Like the front of the "skirt" has snaps going down the front, but posing is easier if they're undone so her thighs can actually move

On the top the ruffled bits bit keeps flying away to the sides too much, keep wanting to tug it closed. Front certain angles it's just central underboob galore

sinclair

Thanks for the review. I'll probably take the outfit as Yaya needs a Halloween costume, but I'm not sure how often she'll wear it after that. Perhaps if I can find a really lush green wooded place (Which is hard to do in a desert.) to do some fairy type photos.