Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Nekopon

[Oct 5] Nekopon's Photo Diary

Nekopon

July 29th, 13: Updated this to be my official Photo Diary. Please check latest post for new photos!

-----------------------------------------------

April 1st, 13:

Since I've had so much work to do for work last week, I spent a lot of my evenings at home instead of going out. At first, I thought this would be a curse but really, it was a blessing in disguise. I got to spend a lot of time with my family, my mother taught me how to knit, and I got to spend more time with the girls a lot more than I usually do on a weekly basis!

So here is a hodge podge of photos from last week. I almost had at least a photo each day! Surprised with myself, I love my girls so much!

On Tuesday, I brought Biscotti home from my boyfriend's place since I brought her over after a doll meet a few weekends ago.

Here she is on the Caltrain (The local Californian train) to work with me, looking out some dirty windows.

8592894727_e3d8a56ee9_z.jpg

Refreshing Morning by mintycafe, on Flickr

Then I laid her down gently in preparation to put her away but she looked so cute, I couldn't resist another photo!

8593995542_db8cf749cc.jpg

Refreshing Morning by mintycafe, on Flickr

On that same night, I thought about the really cool Rise that was at the same doll meet the few weekends back. She had Miki's one piece torso and had some very sexy shots, which made me want to play with my Miki (named Hoshi).

I had no idea what would look good on her but I wanted to show off her one-piece torso with something colorful express her playful attitude.

8593775861_84edb0ffe2_z.jpg

Miki Bikini by mintycafe, on Flickr

The next morning, I woke up to a sunny day. I wanted to take a quick snap of one of my custom girls as they don't get to see the light of day quite as often as the other girls. I love her all the same, she's quite adorable! This little girl is called Sen.

8596152498_e9bdeb0ea2.jpg

Sen by mintycafe, on Flickr

She asked me to see her more often if I had the time to and I promised that I would.

8595051571_7625984cdf_z.jpg

Sen by mintycafe, on Flickr

At the same night, I didn't have time to play with the girls because of a crazy Blizzard mixer I attended. I'll spare you from all the WoW, SC, and Diablo-related photos but you can view them here if you're so inclined to.

8601157988_65f53b99fa.jpg

Welcome Room by mintycafe, on Flickr

I spent most of the weekend with my family and friends for once instead of working. This is the first weekend in three weeks that I have free from work! On Easter morning, I had an idea to get Yuki dressed up in a new dress I got for Beatrice from DollHeart just to try it out. Yuki turned out to be a Goddess!

8608549194_89f54d74ba_n.jpg 8608549048_404de75758_n.jpg

8608549096_54d1c6a6c6.jpg

Enchanting Yuki by mintycafe, on Flickr

Sorbet wanted to be in this shot, too! What a lucky duck to be in Yuki's arms.

8607444769_420608e5fb_z.jpg

Enchanting Yuki by mintycafe, on Flickr

And finally, last night, I suddenly had the urge to see my Neris. She's a custom Neris by littlebearries with modification by myself. I haven't been able to take many photos of her and I didn't want her to feel neglected! She's a very cute gal, no doubt. She's wearing a set that I acquired recently, I think it works great on her!

8608256211_dcbe35a805.jpg

Neris by mintycafe, on Flickr

8608256157_349454da81_z.jpg

Neris by mintycafe, on Flickr

Thanks for reading about my fun adventures last week with my girls! I'm so glad I was able to spend some time with them even though we didn't get to do outside! It was cold and rainy but I made sure we were all nice and cozy inside. Perhaps we'll have another week recap soon! If work permits.

Edited by Guest

aquilla429

Lovely photos of everyone. I know how hard it can be getting that work/home/doll balance as I often neglect my girls for weeks at a time too. When you can spend time with them though, it makes it all for that bit extra nice and special I think ^^

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

baldylox

It's so nice to see pics of your girls! Some of them are really beautiful. I enjoyed all the pics but a few stand out to me, mainly the very first pic of Biscotti, the first pic of Hoshi and the photos of Sen. Sen is super cute and looks so kind and innocent! You need to share more photos of her, she's adorable.

Thanks for sharing these with us, they're lovely!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Amara77

Wow I love these pictures! They are all so squee!!!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

gothikgrrl

Not only are they beautiful dolls, but you take great pics as well!

chibinezumi

Your photo style and girls are so pretty! I am always amazed how cute you make your girls!

salica

You have so many beautiful girls !! I love your pictures , thanks for sharing them with us

bethykins

I saved your picture of Sen to use as my phone wallpaper I hope you don't mind! She is so so cute ^_^ I always love your girls!!! Biscotti looks adorable in the send picture too!!

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

Nekopon
Lovely photos of everyone. I know how hard it can be getting that work/home/doll balance as I often neglect my girls for weeks at a time too. When you can spend time with them though, it makes it all for that bit extra nice and special I think ^^

That balance is extremely hard! T___T But I'm just glad I got to spend some time with them. Thanks so much, these turned out to be very special for me.

It's so nice to see pics of your girls! Some of them are really beautiful. I enjoyed all the pics but a few stand out to me, mainly the very first pic of Biscotti, the first pic of Hoshi and the photos of Sen. Sen is super cute and looks so kind and innocent! You need to share more photos of her, she's adorable.

Thanks for sharing these with us, they're lovely!

Billy

Thank you! I don't take enough photos of any of these girls, especially Sen. I'll have to try harder to spend more time with them! I think Sen and Biscotti are the cutest girls ever.

Wow I love these pictures! They are all so squee!!!

Haha, thanks!

Not only are they beautiful dolls, but you take great pics as well!

Thank you~ They are so happy. >___<

Your photo style and girls are so pretty! I am always amazed how cute you make your girls!

You know, it's a blessing and curse. It seems that way when I draw too, everything I draw turns out "cute". I can make anything look "cute" but I can't do anything else. I can't make it look fierce or ugly or mean. xD But being cute is not too bad. Thank you!!

You have so many beautiful girls !! I love your pictures , thanks for sharing them with us

Thank you for looking ! ^__^

I saved your picture of Sen to use as my phone wallpaper I hope you don't mind! She is so so cute ^_^ I always love your girls!!! Biscotti looks adorable in the send picture too!!

Of course I don't mind! I'm glad you enjoyed my photos. Sen is very happy to hear you liked her photo and is keeping it~

Tieren

Wow, nice photos! I like the ones of enchanting Yuki the best.

Nekopon
Wow, nice photos! I like the ones of enchanting Yuki the best.

Thank you for your kind words, Tieren.

mitsuki

I saw these lovely photos on Flickr. They are fabulous. The are such fun slice of life photos. The colors and lighting are beautiful.

Nekopon

Updated this thread to my photo diary- Don't want to open up a new thread every time I take photos. I do it too often and too few each time, haha!

--------------------------------------

Here are a few new shots of my Mariko.

She is the original White skin, not the SWS version but I hope the SWS version soon.

9389673378_f409bf9744_z.jpg

9387039929_2ea283cfb5_z.jpg

Thank you so much to misskale for helping me acquire Creamy Mami's outfit! I love it on Mariko so much. She's like a Majou Shoujo! The outfit fits her L-shapely bust perfectly which was a total relief. The photos were a speed test since the sun was going down as I took them, race for the light!

Then nostalgia hit me later that day and made me want to see good ol' Mariko again. I haven't had this outfit worn since I first got Beato several months ago. I still love Mariko in her default outfit very much! Probably should have brought the fluffy jacket in also.

9389255419_3e3ff8e0ef_z.jpg

I thought of this shot while I was in the shower so I knew I had to do it once I got out. I still had the towel on when I took this and my hair was all wet and drippy, haha! I love how the computer and glasses puts the "educational" natural habitat for Mariko. :p

And here's a final one before my "good night" to sweet Mariko.

9389255931_3c5b20c434_z.jpg

Smile! See you tomorrow.

Eiko82

Your girls look amazing. Did you do Sen's faceup? It's so cute.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Nekopon
Your girls look amazing. Did you do Sen's faceup? It's so cute.

Chien did Sen's face up.

I'm glad you like it! She's quite adorable.

Bouncing_Tigger

Awwww! They look so sweet together like that!

Nekopon

Thanks, Bouncing_Tigger! I think having twin Marikos is one of the best investments I've ever made.

I love them together so much!

Today features Aoko~ I don't take nearly as many pictures as I should of her.

Her beautiful blue eyes are simply mesmerizing!

9616371505_8b6d40e007_c.jpg

Check Mate by Miss Nekopon, on Flickr

Nekopon

Thanks mk13! When I saw that outfit, I knew it'd be perfect for Mariko, I had to have it! >___<

Got some eye loots on Friday, I love these!

9844248343_a30e5b2c30.jpg

Eyes loot! by Miss Nekopon, on Flickr