Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Nekopon

[Oct 5] Nekopon's Photo Diary

Cauldroness

Goodness, goodness, goodness, that Yaya is such a total cutie! Even though she's not right for my collection, I've started really looking forward to photos of her. So charming!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Totorosan

I love the photo of the Dollfie looking out the window!

smutchy

Beautiful girls! That blizz mixer looked awesome as well! :o

Nekopon

It's been a while since I've updated my photo diary. After a lot of ups and downs in my life, a life that wasn't fully acceptant of my hobbies and other activities that enjoy... I decided to throw it all away and started my life alone. I fully intend to keep this up again so I hope you all will enjoy and support my endeavor. ^^

First up, I've recently indulged and received two girls last week.

One is Marisa which will be receiving a cute face-up in the near future. I've always loved her unique sculpt due to her kitty lips and cute composition. I'm looking to maybe try her on an MDD body after a face up to see if she'd look even better on it. I adopted her from a fellow member here that's always been a pleasure to do business and chat with. I whole-heartedly welcome Marisa into my family!

29298890783_673fea6557.jpg

Marisa's First by Miss Nekopon, on Flickr

The other girl I've also adopted is from DDF here. Sakuya has been on my wishlist for several years now and had some trouble (most of it was my fault due to poor planning) getting her but she is finally... finally home. She is even more beautiful than I had imagined before. Her wig is very shiny and fragile due to the braid and curls so I took amount half an hour to restyle each of the curls and tame flyaways. When I first received this wig, I was immediately turned off because it looked like a hot mess to maintain but I really love this wig color and style, so I didn't want to give up on it. Looks like the time and effort really paid off! Also thank you Cauldy for this shirt.

29432233154_2bd2569c04_c.jpg

Izayoi by Miss Nekopon, on Flickr

Thank you for looking!

baldylox

Congrats on your two new cuties! Both of them are adorable and will go well with the rest of your DD family.

As for your change in life, congrats on that as well! It can be really hard for others to grasp why our hobbies are cool and exciting and finding someone who can enjoy them with us is difficult too. I wish you well in your new single life and hope that everything works out nicely for you no matter what you do.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

fsshaer

Your girls and pictures are all so perfect.

I love it!!

sinclair

Marisa is a cutie. I can't wait to see her on a MDD.

As for life changes, they can be rough, having been through them myself once upon a time. Luckily my wife is okay with my doll(s), as long as I don't blow the bank account on them (Same goes for my trains.). Her mother just rolls her eyes, but is willing to help me with sewing. My parents have been completely silent on the matter.

Nekopon
Congrats on your two new cuties! Both of them are adorable and will go well with the rest of your DD family.

As for your change in life, congrats on that as well! It can be really hard for others to grasp why our hobbies are cool and exciting and finding someone who can enjoy them with us is difficult too. I wish you well in your new single life and hope that everything works out nicely for you no matter what you do.

Billy

Thank you! I've got more surprises coming this week. Hopefully I can take more pictures tonight but I had a huuuuuge loot load today so I might not even get to them. Early Birthday present for myself, I guess. xD

Things are turning out very lovely indeed. I've never once thought in my life before "I don't have enough figurines to decorate this home." But now I'm covered in this paradise which is my collection that I've collected in the past 10 years or so.... it's absolutely glorious.

Your girls and pictures are all so perfect.

I love it!!

Thank you! I'm glad you like them, I'll try to keep those photos coming. ^^

Marisa is a cutie. I can't wait to see her on a MDD.

As for life changes, they can be rough, having been through them myself once upon a time. Luckily my wife is okay with my doll(s), as long as I don't blow the bank account on them (Same goes for my trains.). Her mother just rolls her eyes, but is willing to help me with sewing. My parents have been completely silent on the matter.

I wanted to be able to ignore people when they criticized me in my own home but after a while... I realized it ate at me constantly. I was miserable knowing I felt guilty all the time and had to hide my purchases when I did receive them so that no one can ever tell me to stop. Well now, no one can tell me to stop. I think I'm okay as long as I don't throw myself into debt. ^^; Cheers to us for keeping our dollies close!

JChiibs
Things are turning out very lovely indeed. I've never once thought in my life before "I don't have enough figurines to decorate this home." But now I'm covered in this paradise which is my collection that I've collected in the past 10 years or so.... it's absolutely glorious.

I'm really sorry to hear that you have been so unhappy for so long. *HUGS* to you for having the courage and strength to stand up for yourself! Reading the above statement makes me unbelievabily happy for you! I hope it is alright if I say, "Welcome home!"

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Ravendruid

Sorry to hear that you've had such difficulties, but I'm glad you're back. That reminds me how ridiculously lucky I am to have somebody in my life who can accept all of me. I'm glad you're in a spot now where you can be free to be you without feeling guilty or ridiculed. Look forward to more pictures from you, again.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

Poofiemus

I wanted to be able to ignore people when they criticized me in my own home but after a while... I realized it ate at me constantly. I was miserable knowing I felt guilty all the time and had to hide my purchases when I did receive them so that no one can ever tell me to stop. Well now, no one can tell me to stop. I think I'm okay as long as I don't throw myself into debt. ^^; Cheers to us for keeping our dollies close!

Oh, man, feeling guilty for being yourself in your own home? Yup, striking out on your own was DEFINITELY the right choice, girl.

Sounds like now, though, you've got yourself a Chic Geek Retreat! Which is, quite obviously, the best kind of retreat. You keep rockin' your thing, Nekopon.

And wow, Marisa looks amazing in Momo's eyes! Not a combo that would have occurred to me, but it totally works.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Nekopon

I'm really sorry to hear that you have been so unhappy for so long. *HUGS* to you for having the courage and strength to stand up for yourself! Reading the above statement makes me unbelievabily happy for you! I hope it is alright if I say, "Welcome home!"

~Sister Kyoya

Thank you so much, I feel so much like home here. Everyone has always been so friendly to me and my girls~ Now I can continue to spend everyday surrounded by things that I love!

Sorry to hear that you've had such difficulties, but I'm glad you're back. That reminds me how ridiculously lucky I am to have somebody in my life who can accept all of me. I'm glad you're in a spot now where you can be free to be you without feeling guilty or ridiculed. Look forward to more pictures from you, again.

Yes, definitely! It's nice to be able to feel excited about seeing my girls again after work. I had a silly grin on my face today at work thinking about how I'd dress up my girls today, hehe.

Oh, man, feeling guilty for being yourself in your own home? Yup, striking out on your own was DEFINITELY the right choice, girl.

Sounds like now, though, you've got yourself a Chic Geek Retreat! Which is, quite obviously, the best kind of retreat. You keep rockin' your thing, Nekopon.

And wow, Marisa looks amazing in Momo's eyes! Not a combo that would have occurred to me, but it totally works.

Those cat lips make the Momo eyes really work out cause they've got a bit of cat in them, too. Didn't occur to me either since they were literally the last pair of eyes I tried on her, haha!

I'm really proud of my place so far and how it's decorated! After I get all the furniture in and whatnot, I'd love to take a picture of what I've done with the place. It's crazy but like a dream come true! I can finally take all my collectibles out of their boxes cause they have somewhere to live in my home~

Thank you everyone for your support. I really feel like I've made the right decision!

And with that, here's Sakuya saying a sweet Good Night~

29965110612_f4c0401b69_z.jpg

Sweet Dreams by Miss Nekopon, on Flickr

Winnie

Ahwn, good night, Sakuya ! Always liked this character from Touhou :3 She's adorable, they really captured her as a DD, your pic is amazing !

e5d79c7ae25a4e66e41416e9f51315908677432er1-500-281_00.gif

Nekopon
Ahwn, good night, Sakuya ! Always liked this character from Touhou :3 She's adorable, they really captured her as a DD, your pic is amazing !

Thank you Winnie! I've always liked her too and she's even more dazzling in real life. *__*

Taisetsu187

Your photos are amazing! Loving Sakuya What sleepwear set do you have on her in that photo?

Nekopon
Your photos are amazing! Loving Sakuya What sleepwear set do you have on her in that photo?

Thank you! That top is actually from the Volks Misty Rose Wedding Set~

Nekopon

Finally got my precious Yuki back into my life! Picked her up from my parent's over the weekend. Didn't want her to get damaged during all my new life changes. ^^

30031115102_abfab3b680_z.jpg

Yuki by Miss Nekopon, on Flickr

TheWhiteRabbit
Finally got my precious Yuki back into my life! Picked her up from my parent's over the weekend. Didn't want her to get damaged during all my new life changes. ^^

30031115102_abfab3b680_z.jpg

Yuki by Miss Nekopon, on Flickr

That's a beautiful capture of Yuki, congrats on bring reunited

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887