Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

salica

New bedroom for my girls !

salica

This week I was able to finish the girls bedroom . After buying a bunk bed from my good friend Baldylox and changing the wallpaper for something more ...conventional , I am finally happy with the results . My girls seemed to like it so I hope you will like it too ^_^

8640530553_b053bd8f20_c.jpg

DSC_0891 by DDsalica, on Flickr

8641633700_f29fd4565b_c.jpg

DSC_0898 by DDsalica, on Flickr

8641633168_24bf04b8ba_c.jpg

DSC_0900 by DDsalica, on Flickr

Lizbeth : Wow ! An Hello Kitty tea set !!

Rebecca : I'm taking the upper bed!!

8640529017_2e2d7ea3a9_c.jpg

DSC_0908 by DDsalica, on Flickr

Manaka: Colouring book and crayons !!

L: I'll make some tea ..

8641632060_1ea1ccf611_c.jpg

DSC_0913 by DDsalica, on Flickr

R: Mommy , can you give me the drawing from Miss Mayyeo's girls , I'll put it on the wall beside my bed , I love dinosaurs !

Me: Sure ,there you go .

8640530991_245747b1dd_c.jpg

DSC_0915 by DDsalica, on Flickr

R: Such a nice drawing ...

8640528059_6ee741d03c_c.jpg

DSC_0917 by DDsalica, on Flickr

Saskia can't stop looking at the new bed cover ...

8641631288_27ef790248_c.jpg

DSC_0919 by DDsalica, on Flickr

S: It is so soft mommy ...can I sleep here ?

me: Yes you can my dear , it is your new bed now.

8641634856_081cce3492_c.jpg

DSC_0924 by DDsalica, on Flickr

L: How is the tea Manaka ?

8640531727_28b1cceba2_c.jpg

DSC_0920 by DDsalica, on Flickr

M: It taste so much better in Hello Kitty's cups!

8641635786_40a1027345_c.jpg

DSC_0911 by DDsalica, on Flickr

New gifts that I found for my girls recently ^_^

8640532647_d52c012d0c_c.jpg

DSC_0928 by DDsalica, on Flickr

me: So , do you like the new bedroom Annie ?

A: Yes , I think it looks okay .....

8640532997_856e18a32a_c.jpg

DSC_0930 by DDsalica, on Flickr

me : I found this for you today Annie , I thought you might like it as she is a pretty blond and she is wearing blue like you !

A: You think...I am pretty ?

me : Yes ,I think you are really pretty ^_^

8640533325_c6a1d6a114_c.jpg

DSC_0934 by DDsalica, on Flickr

A: Oh , I like her ...thank you .

Anastasia : Lucky you ! You got a doll ! Oh , she is really pretty ...

bananapanda

Wow, this looks amazing! And your girls look happy in their new room

archangeli

Lovely!!

If you want to get them some dressers or a wardrobe check out the Maplelea dolls site it's a Canadian version of those American Girl "lookalike" dolls. Prices & shipping aren't too expensive either!

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Silverwing

Cute story! That bedroom looks so real! Your annie is so adorable with her annoyed expression.

salica
Oh my gosh that is awesome *___* i had the same lan but only have a wadrobe and a chair xD

Thank you very much ! I still need a wardrobe but I am not sure yet , it would take to much place ...

Wow, this looks amazing! And your girls look happy in their new room

Thank you , yes my girls are overjoyed !!!

Lovely!!

If you want to get them some dressers or a wardrobe check out the Maplelea dolls site it's a Canadian version of those American Girl "lookalike" dolls. Prices & shipping aren't too expensive either!

Thanks for the informations ! I'll go take a look

Cute story! That bedroom looks so real! Your annie is so adorable with her annoyed expression.

Thank you very much ! I'm glad you like little Annie

PrettyCranium

This is an amazing set-up. You said on FFM that this is in your basement, how do you light it? Is it on the ground or on a table?

sweetinsidebox

That is the most adorable bedroom I have ever seen!

Lyakim

that room is just amazing!!

and what makes it even better! it has HoiHoi-san AND Negima in it!!

if you don't mind me asking, what size is the whole bedroom?

salica
This is an amazing set-up. You said on FFM that this is in your basement, how do you light it? Is it on the ground or on a table?

I have photography lamps , and the table it is on is 60'' X 30'' (152cmX76cm)It takes a lot of place ,the table for my living room set-up is even a little bigger .

That is the most adorable bedroom I have ever seen!

Thank you so much ! So nice of you

that room is just amazing!!

and what makes it even better! it has HoiHoi-san AND Negima in it!!

if you don't mind me asking, what size is the whole bedroom?

For the size , I just wrote it in the answer for PrettyCranium ^_^ And thank for the nice comment about

the bedroom . I'm a big Hoihoi-san fan

baldylox

Hee hee, I just adore this new setup! I know I left you comments on FFM but I wanted people here to know that your work with this project is just so impressive and well done! I was so happy to be able to help you with the bunk bed part of it too, it's like that bed was made for this room!

And all your girls playing in their new space are so adorable. I can't even tell you how nice it was to see them all in there having a grand time. I especially loved seeing Annie and Lisbeth, those two are so cute!

Congrats again on a most splendid and awesome bedroom setup!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

evilbluepoptart

OMG!!!! I want to make a room for my two girls when my second daughter comes in!!! It's magnificent!!!.

JChiibs

It's really neat to see more DD rooms. I really love those little books! Where does the yeti sleep? It took me a minute to realize why 'Sprout' was in the photo...

I can't wait until we can make some real progress on the ones we've had planned for our DD. We are surely going to need them with the whole brood we are massing. But of course Tama insists that he has his own special room in mine and Raven's room, and he sweetly and matter-of-factly said if he didn't get it, he might have to cry all the time. Naiomi is looking forward to her stage as well. Maybe it will keep her out of trouble.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Janeway

Nice pictures and love the hello kitty stuff. My girl is into hello kitty as well.

Capty

What a lovely set up!

I like how you made a good use of space. The room is full without looking cluttered. Your dollfies look comfy there.

I also like the star hairpins Annie is wearing.

bethykins

Aaahhhhh!! This is so so cute!! Especially the little bunkbeds<3 absolutely adorable!!!

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

starswirl

WOW! The bedroom is awesome Your girls seem to love it!

salica
If you say its on a table, what do you use as the wall? O__O (I am too nosily, would you do a photo how it looks when someone would visit you and see it? )

It is in a corner so 2 walls are real walls and the other one is made of cardboard , I'm not a great builder , but it looks okay in the pictures , so it it all that matters

Hee hee, I just adore this new setup! I know I left you comments on FFM but I wanted people here to know that your work with this project is just so impressive and well done! I was so happy to be able to help you with the bunk bed part of it too, it's like that bed was made for this room!

And all your girls playing in their new space are so adorable. I can't even tell you how nice it was to see them all in there having a grand time. I especially loved seeing Annie and Lisbeth, those two are so cute!

Congrats again on a most splendid and awesome bedroom setup!

Billy

Awwww Thank you so much !!! The girls were really happy to learn their uncle Billy has been a big help in the process of making their new bedroom ! They are all giving you a big (virtual) hug !!!

I promised I will show Lisbeth more often now that I got her a new arm .O_o

Thank you again for the big help my dear ! I 've been dreaming of getting a bunk bed for so long

OMG!!!! I want to make a room for my two girls when my second daughter comes in!!! It's magnificent!!!.

Thank you so much ! I think your girls deserve a place of their own Good luck on building it , the lonest art is to collect all the small things

It's really neat to see more DD rooms. I really love those little books! Where does the yeti sleep? It took me a minute to realize why 'Sprout' was in the photo...

I can't wait until we can make some real progress on the ones we've had planned for our DD. We are surely going to need them with the whole brood we are massing. But of course Tama insists that he has his own special room in mine and Raven's room, and he sweetly and matter-of-factly said if he didn't get it, he might have to cry all the time. Naiomi is looking forward to her stage as well. Maybe it will keep her out of trouble.

~Sister Kyoya

Ha!Ha! The Yeti will probably sleep in Rebecca's arms I'm glad you thought it was Sprout for a minute , it means Annie really looks the part

I'm sure Tama would change is mind if he had a new cute place for himself , child can change their minds pretty fast

It took me years to claim the spot in the house and to collect all the pieces , I hope it will go faster for you

:) Nice pictures and love the hello kitty stuff. My girl is into hello kitty as well.

That's great ! I am a big fan of HK

What a lovely set up!

I like how you made a good use of space. The room is full without looking cluttered. Your dollfies look comfy there.

I also like the star hairpins Annie is wearing.

Thank you so much ! This is a really nice thing to say about my room .I'm happy that you think it doesn't look cluttered .

The star hairpins were a gift from Baldylox , they are Annie's favourites

salica
Aaahhhhh!! This is so so cute!! Especially the little bunkbeds<3 absolutely adorable!!!

Thank you so much bethykins !I'm glad you like it too ! I love this bunkbeds

WOW! The bedroom is awesome Your girls seem to love it!

Thank you very much ! Ho yes , the girls love it

This is a truly impressive setup you have here, I am totally blown away.

I humbly thank you for your wonderful comment

katnaper

Like I've always said, your set - ups are just phenomenal and this one just takes the cake. I love your girls' room, not only is it cute and functional but it just makes the girls come even more alive. Great work as always.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

mitsuki

This is such an amazing environment! There are so many details. It is unbelievable. Your girls are adorable!

salica
Like I've always said, your set - ups are just phenomenal and this one just takes the cake. I love your girls' room, not only is it cute and functional but it just makes the girls come even more alive. Great work as always.

And these are comments like this one that keep me doing them !Thank you so much for you fantastic words on my new bedroom for the girls

This is such an amazing environment! There are so many details. It is unbelievable. Your girls are adorable!

Thank you very much Mitsuki

Oni-Chan

I love your room~! it's so pretty! >w<

where did you get the bed (not the bunk) may I ask ?

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*