Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

jadepixel

Dolly Sewing Book -DollfieDream-

finnleo
I'm sure there are other cool uses for these patterns as well.

mm, there was actually a small paragraph at the start of the book to experiment with the patterns, like combining the styles, and parts. or leaving stuff sleeveless (which I tried with the two piece top and made a vest... or something that vaguely resembles a vest..).

There was also some mention on the authors blog on modifying the two piece top pattern to make a sailor school outfit top, combined with a pattern out of Dollybird magazine for a pleated skirt to make a set.

there was a picture of the alternate piece pattern on the authors blog but no idea will they be a freebie or a part of some other publication.

animagic4u
Nice work! I like the daffodil color and matching hairclippies

I want to try it in blue and make an Alice type dress next. I'm sure there are other cool uses for these patterns as well.

I had a thought that the bodice itself is very very versatile.

In fact the sewing style on it reminds me of the Volks To-Heart 2 Uniform so I think you could surely use it for a school girl top with an easy alteration!

edit: New maid dress I made today:

9361576238_327a69d1e2_c.jpg

IMG_6741 by animagic4u, on Flickr

Dollfie Dream: Rei (DDdy, HDD04), Mikila (DDII, HDD04), Haruka (Ob50, DDS Millhiore), Shimamura Uzuki

Pure Neemo: Sayuri, Ayu, Alice

Resin: Terra, Koharu, Aki

crimsoncat

Wow, thank you guys so much for all this translation! I've got lots of sewing experience (and three disgustingly awesome hobby seamstresses in my family) but zero knowledge of Japanese so all these translations were a HUGE help. I'm really excited to grab my sewing machine and try and make that adorable blue dress.

I was going to use tracing paper or tissue paper to make the pattern (newspaper is an old fav of mine but it'd stain my poor dorries), but freezer paper sounds like a good idea.

Edit: actually ended up using kitchen parchment. Works good so far!

snooze_button_cat.png

Amara77
Nice work! I like the daffodil color and matching hairclippies

I want to try it in blue and make an Alice type dress next. I'm sure there are other cool uses for these patterns as well.

I had a thought that the bodice itself is very very versatile.

In fact the sewing style on it reminds me of the Volks To-Heart 2 Uniform so I think you could surely use it for a school girl top with an easy alteration!

edit: New maid dress I made today:

9361576238_327a69d1e2_c.jpg

IMG_6741 by animagic4u, on Flickr

This is so cute!!! what type of fabric did you use for her dress??

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....