Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Nehelenia

[Fate/stay night] Emiya Shirou - Male DD/Obitsu hybrid

Nehelenia

Anyone knows/seen someone selling a shirt like Shirou's? I think it's a baseball shirt with long sleeves?

Jeans and shoes are easy but can't find the shirt :/

katnaper

he looks pretty good. Love his eyebrows!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

JChiibs
Anyone knows/seen someone selling a shirt like Shirou's? I think it's a baseball shirt with long sleeves?

Jeans and shoes are easy but can't find the shirt :/

That style is called a raglan sleeve shirt (easy to tell because of the funky way the sleeves area attached to the bodice.) Iplehouse has one for their 65cm boys: Raglan Combination T-shirt

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Nehelenia

Thanks!

Chrono_San

it really does look like shirou, good job

Dollfie Dream Family

Kurumi Tokisaki, Shana, Reimu Hakurei, Ayeka Hanaki

katnaper
Shirou's first outfit arrived yesterday!

11475943393_b8969e5657.jpg

Shirou's new outfit by QueeNehelenia, on Flickr

He looks awesome!!!!!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Nehelenia

Thank you both I am really glad you like how he turned out.

Chrono_San

will Shirou get his traditional blue sleeves on the shirt later?

Dollfie Dream Family

Nehelenia

Yeap I am planing to paint the shirt with paint for clothes. I hope it turns out nice

Chrono_San

Yeap I am planing to paint the shirt with paint for clothes. I hope it turns out nice

with the right paints it probably will. otherwise it's not hard to cut of the sleeves and sew it together with sleeves from a blue shirt, pretty simple mod if you have access to a sewing machine

Dollfie Dream Family

Deux Silences

I'm absolutely fawning over all the different Fate series DD projects I see on here! I love how Shirou has come out so far--it'll be great to see the finished product. Now I'm kind of wondering how Archer might turn out as a Dollfie Dream. xD This is also really helpful to learn how one should go about managing the Obitsu 65cm body. I plan on making a male character from Fate/stay night into a doll as well. For now I will be stalking around this thread and look at gorgeous Emiya-kun.

nope not today _(:3 」∠)_

Nehelenia
I'm absolutely fawning over all the different Fate series DD projects I see on here! I love how Shirou has come out so far--it'll be great to see the finished product. Now I'm kind of wondering how Archer might turn out as a Dollfie Dream. xD This is also really helpful to learn how one should go about managing the Obitsu 65cm body. I plan on making a male character from Fate/stay night into a doll as well. For now I will be stalking around this thread and look at gorgeous Emiya-kun.

To tell you the truth I really hate this body... The joints on the arms are awful. They doesn't have the movability of the DD and they break easily. The neck is huge and even though I've cut a good amount of it, it still looks long

Tira

I'm really sorry to bump such an old thread - I know it's been nearly two years since the last post! But I just had to tell you how cute your Shirou is. He looks really adorable, and just like the canon version! I actually think he looks kind of cute in the Victorian outfit, even if it doesn't suit him. I'm sorry the Obitsu body gave you troubles, though. I don't suppose you have any more recent pictures of him?