5938299959_4aa8d5f369.jpg

5938299945_a83ebcce86.jpg

Size:

B5, Full Color

Language:

Japanese

Includes:

1 DD Official Fan Book

1 Bonus Photo (will be included randomly from 3 different designs.)

Release Schedule at Volks USA:

September 2011

Contents:

After School Akihabara Girls Special Focus

We will include a lot of "After School Akihabara Girls" information which will help you enjoy the world of these girls even more! There will be detailed character settings, correlation charts, information about the newest girl, Akira, and even some about the up-coming project of "that person"! It's filled with all the newest info!

Introducing Limited DDs

Information of the Limited DDs which were released after DD Compilation Book was published will be included. Of course, the DD team's secret stories will be included just as in the DD Compilation Book!

Introducing One-off DDs

We will introduce the DP25 Auction Model as well as the One-off DDs for the "DD Festival in Akihabara!

Super Easy! DD Photo Shooting Techniques!

The Doll Design Department will share their professional and super easy techniques for photo shooting! Try to take wonderful pictures of your DD!

Instructions:

Please read the following carefully. By submitting your pre-order, we consider it an agreement to comply with our conditions.

1. Pre-orders for these items will be accepted until Sunday, July 31@6:00PM PST. This is a pre-order, so your order will be fulfilled.

2. Each customer may pre-order multiples of these items.

3. We cannot accept orders for regular items along with these pre-order items. If you wish to purchase regular items, please place a separate order. If you do order regular items along with these limited items, we will cancel the regular items from the order.

4. The only payment option available is by credit card or credit-logo debit card. (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX or DISCOVER). We cannot accept any other methods such as layaway, money orders, personal checks, Paypal, etc.

5. For ease of processing, please make sure that your billing information is inputted exactly as it appears on your credit or bank statement, especially if it is different from your shipping information. If the billing address is not exactly the same as what's on your statement, it may cause a problem when processing your payment if the system is not able to verify it automatically.

6. Please be aware that we cannot accept any changes to the pre-order at all once it has been placed, including: shipping address, credit card information, receiver's name or cancellation of the order.

7. These items are expected to be delivered in September 2011. But the exact schedule will be different between Volks USA and Volks Japan.

8. If you have concerns about your pre-order, please contact service@volksusa.com before the entry period ends. Soon after your pre-order is sent to us, our system will send you an automatic email confirming your pre-order. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk mail. If it is not there, then it may be the result of a network error or misspelling of your email address. Please contact us should you not receive this email. We cannot allow any pre-orders for any reason after the pre-order period ends.

9. If this is your first order from Volks USA, please refer to our Shipping & Refund Policy as well as FAQ.

10. The items pictured are a sample. Please understand the items included may change and the actual product may vary.

Special Pre-order Items for Purchasers:

* Moe's Medium Length Straight Wig

* Natsuki's Side Pony-tail Wig

When the pre-order form is ready, we will send a secret URL to the email address which you submitted with the original book pre-order. Pre-orders for these wigs will be accepted until Monday, October 31st @6:00PM PST.

di-chan123

:o!!!!! Awesome! Thanks Mitsuki

at first I was thinking: "oh, a new book. Sounds interesting...." and then I read the last bit about getting the wigs! I'm definitely pre-ordering this now...I want Moe's new wig

mitsuki

I have to get it too. I love it!

5932298164_579ef67307.jpg

Moe's wig

5931742647_cdc03a4dc4.jpg

Natsuki's wig

otakusan

I will buy these two wigs from yahoo auctions when they are out.. for sure to be cheaper then buying from volks usa

scripple
I will buy these two wigs from yahoo auctions when they are out.. for sure to be cheaper then buying from volks usa

How do you figure that? Are these being included with the girls so people who want the heads but not the wigs will sell them cheap? I thought these were alternate wigs only available by buying this book and then buying the wigs. Given VolksUSA usually has a better value when you consider exchange rate, why would they be cheaper on YJA?

otakusan

at first I was thinking: "oh, a new book. Sounds interesting...." and then I read the last bit about getting the wigs! I'm definitely pre-ordering this now...I want Moe's new wig

You are ordering?? But yoy are from Canada aren't you? Its so expensive.. $22 for fan book, $37 to shipp it to Canada, then when the wigs are out, its another$ 40 to ship the wigs... AND IF they are not both released at the same time, volks usa will ship you the wigs individually, which means paying shipping twice... that's $80 in shipping.. so fanbook and shipping alone would have costed$ 140 already on top of the cost of the wigs... probably cheaper to buy from YAJ

otakusan

How do you figure that? Are these being included with the girls so people who want the heads but not the wigs will sell them cheap? I thought these were alternate wigs only available by buying this book and then buying the wigs. Given VolksUSA usually has a better value when you consider exchange rate, why would they be cheaper on YJA?

Volks usa's shipping is too expensive.. almost $40 to ship just the freaken book

mitsuki

If we can get multiple wigs per individual book order, I can order wigs for you Otakusan. I can ship them to you in Canada.

otakusan
If we can get multiple wigs per individual book order, I can order wigs for you Otakusan. I can ship them to you in Canada.

That would be MUCH MUCH appreciated

mitsuki

I hope I can get them. I can't wait to see them in person. I think they are very cute.

otakusan

I can even pay you for an extra guide book if needed...

scripple

Volks usa's shipping is too expensive.. almost $40 to ship just the freaken book

Wow, didn't realize they charged so much to ship to Canada. It does say you can order multiple wigs so I was just going to suggest asking someone in USA to order them for you along with their own. Looks like mitsuki beat me to it though.

otakusan
I hope I can get them. I can't wait to see them in person. I think they are very cute.

Both wigs are very cute

otakusan

Wow, didn't realize they charged so much to ship to Canada. It does say you can order multiple wigs so I was just going to suggest asking someone in USA to order them for you along with their own. Looks like mitsuki beat me to it though.

Ya their shipping charges are nuts...

mitsuki

Previous pre-orders allowed as many as I wanted. I didn't need 5 DDH-02 heads though, so I just got the one last time. That is great to be able to supply Otakusan's girls with cute wigs.

otakusan
Previous pre-orders allowed as many as I wanted. I didn't need 5 DDH-02 heads though, so I just got the one last time. That is great to be able to supply Otakusan's girls with cute wigs.

Ohhhhhhh thank you SO SO SO much

littlebearries

Ya their shipping charges are nuts...

They're nuts for those of us here in the US too... it's going to cost AT LEAST $12 to have anything shipped to you... and when you're ordering an $11 pair of eyes... or a $4 bottle of gloss... that sucks.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox

Wow, I didn't see this til this morning. Looks like I'll be ordering this book and one of the wigs. Moe's is ok looking to me but I am really liking Natsukis. I think that will look really nice on Miyuki. =3

But maybe I'll get one of each just in case someone else wants a Moe wig.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PrettyCranium

I might be wanting a Moe wig, Billy, and I'm in Canada. If I win Moe I will be needing that wig for sure . . . if you happen to order a Moe wig, I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

Galvatim

I put in an order last night. Sounds like an interesting book, too bad I can't read Japanese. I'll probably grab an extra pair of wigs, too.

mitsuki

More photos of the wigs from the blog:

5940555714_c9bf20bc2f.jpg

5940000383_248ccd4eb2.jpg

5940555792_5d2b3cb46b.jpg

5940555822_7c21cb5299.jpg

5940555872_0443ede8e1.jpg

I sometimes wonder if they can hear us over here. We talk about wigs, and then there are cute photos on the blog suddenly.

di-chan123

You are ordering?? But yoy are from Canada aren't you? Its so expensive.. $22 for fan book, $37 to shipp it to Canada, then when the wigs are out, its another$ 40 to ship the wigs... AND IF they are not both released at the same time, volks usa will ship you the wigs individually, which means paying shipping twice... that's $80 in shipping.. so fanbook and shipping alone would have costed$ 140 already on top of the cost of the wigs... probably cheaper to buy from YAJ

I was only thinking of the one wig.... now I feel crushed. *fake tears* way to go Otakusan...

Actually, I wasn't thinking about the skipping last night when I typed that. But I would still like to have the book and Moe's wig. But I agree, the shipping is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Wish they had a third way to ship at a lower cost. >.>

mitsuki

I can order another book for you, di-chan123. Then the shipping is around $14 or $15 in the U.S. plus shipping the book to Canada in September and shipping Moe's wig to Canada in October. I can also send them together in October. I hate these long waits...

baldylox
I might be wanting a Moe wig, Billy, and I'm in Canada. If I win Moe I will be needing that wig for sure . . . if you happen to order a Moe wig, I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

After thinking about it, I'll go ahead and order both wigs anyways. The new pics Mitsuki just posted are making me think the Moe wig is looking a bit better than I first thought.

BUT

If I change my mind about it, I will most certainly sell you my Moe wig PrettyCranium!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.