Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mitsuki

Dollfie Dream Official Fan Book

di-chan123
I can order another book for you, di-chan123. Then the shipping is around $14 or $15 in the U.S. plus shipping the book to Canada in September and shipping Moe's wig to Canada in October. I can also send them together in October. I hate these long waits...

Thank you for the offer, except I wouldn't know how to pay you back...:s I'm a noob sometimes.

littlebearries
I can order another book for you, di-chan123. Then the shipping is around $14 or $15 in the U.S. plus shipping the book to Canada in September and shipping Moe's wig to Canada in October. I can also send them together in October. I hate these long waits...

Thank you for the offer, except I wouldn't know how to pay you back...:s I'm a noob sometimes.

Paypal!! XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

di-chan123

Paypal!! XD

ok, But then how would you do that? Do you need to have it connected to your bank account? (^^;)

Talolili

Volks USA shipping is crazy. I ordered some new eyes for Neris and the S&H is more than the pair of eyes.

MsGeek

So nice to be somewhat close to Volks TnS in LA.

DefectiveAngel

Pre-ordered the book as soon as I found out about it.

I think I'm going to go for Natsuki's new wig, I'm still undecided if I want Moe's new wig. But knowing me I will probably go ahead and end up with both new wigs.

di-chan123

Ok! I figured out how to do the whole paypal thingy to pay others, so Mitsuki, if the offer to buy the book and Moe's wig is still available, I would like one very much! And thank you again, you really are an angel! ^^

baldylox

I ordered the book last night too. And when they're available to purchase, I'll get both wigs too. Best to cover my butt instead of regretting not getting them.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

That is great, di-chan123. I will plan on ordering one for you too.

mitsuki

The Moe and Natsuki alternative wigs are finally available to order from Volks USA. Is anyone getting one or both of these?

OtakuDepot
The Moe and Natsuki alternative wigs are finally available to order from Volks USA. Is anyone getting one or both of these?

Can anybody order? I tried to order the Natsuki wig but it's not letting me, it shows:

The DD Official Fan Book Special Pre-Order Item "Natsuki's Medium Length Straight Wig" is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item.

It gave me the same error for the Moe wig. I'm hoping they get it corrected soon.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Waynio

Ugh!! To much stuff is coming out at once and i dont have enough money!!

Wayne

Galvatim

I'm planning to get Natsuki's for sure, and I'll probably get Moe's. I'm waiting until my next paycheck though...

baldylox

James, I think you have to use the special link that Volks sends in the email to those who pre-ordered. I haven't tried to add anything to a cart yet but I will this weekend. I plan to get one of each of these. I'm not too into Moe's wig but I want Natsuki's for Miyuki to try. But I figure if I get Moe's and don't like it, I can sell it quickly enuff.

EDIT: I just tried to add to my cart and the same error message came up. I emailed Volks about it so whenever they let me know what's up, I'll be glad to share the info here.

Billy

baldylox

Well THAT was some customer service! I just got a reply from Volks thru email and the link is now working. I was able to add both wigs to my cart easily. That was nice to see an issue fixed so quickly!

Billy

Talolili

That's great. I'm glad you could get your wigs Baldylox. Hopefully everyone else can too.

Nakitaninja

When it comes to making money, ANYTHING can be fixed!!!!!

Can't wait to see pics of the new wigs. ^^

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

MikoAkiko23

I already go the Dollfie Dream Compilation and got a membership card along with it. I wouldn't mind adding this to my "soon-to-grow" collection XDD When does this magaznie come out? Is it $22 like the Dollfie Dream Compilation? .... Will it be sold on the Volks USA wesite is it exclusive to Japan?

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^

mitsuki

The Fan Book was for sale as a pre-order a while back at Volks USA. After the books are physically shipped to the U.S., a few are usually listed at Volks USA. They aren't here yet, but they might be available soon. I hope they are available on the site soon just like the DD Compilation.

baldylox

Just in case people are wondering about the shipping on these, I *just* got my shipping email from Volks today about the book! It took a LONG time for them to come but now I'm excited all over again!

I hope others are getting their shipping notices too!

Billy

DefectiveAngel
Just in case people are wondering about the shipping on these, I *just* got my shipping email from Volks today about the book! It took a LONG time for them to come but now I'm excited all over again!

I hope others are getting their shipping notices too!

Billy

I just received my shipping notice today as well for my fan book. I had almost forgotten about it...lol! XD But I'm real excited to finally be getting it and see how this one turned out.

Saluli

when any of you receive the book, would you mind scanning the covers and some inner pages? Beato would love having an book in her scale featuring some of her favorite girls.

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

scripple

I received my shipping notice shortly after the book arrived. That was useful. I haven't looked at it yet and probably won't have the chance to do any scans either.

Edit: Ok, I had a quick look through it. Different from the previous book in that rather than a catalog its more a collection of photos of the DDs in "artful" poses. A lot of it is the Akihabara girls, but there are others including a pretty large section on the Fate/Stay Night girls which makes me happy.