mangaemi

instagram?

niko

deleted sorry

Edited by Guest

Thespian

It's pretty eclectic, but here's mine!

https://instagram.com/queenfishbuttz

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09

Any pronouns are fine

Aile

https://www.instagram.com/aile.s/

Mostly dolls, but there's also art stuff / personal things in there too :q

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

Soenatte

And you may find me here: https://www.instagram.com/soenatte_/

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

Ushi de Bray

Mine it's Ushi de Bray (Ushi_de_bray)

elianti

I don't really update my instagram much(the past week was an exception though there is undoubtedly a lot of a certain Pokémon plushie and Pokémon in general featured...)

https://www.instagram.com/eliadolce

Since I got some new doll stuff that needs some customizing I'll probably have more doll-related entries in the future though!

if I can manage to make time for anything besides sun and moon..

buncho

You can find me at "thegraygh0st" -- it's not specifically a doll account at this time, but I just started and I can see that it's probably going to become one at some point.

antimonia

can be found at antimoniabjd

Mostly BJD related, some cats, some story development. UH, will have DD in the future, when I can get one

Much love

mei_chii

hello its so nice to see you guys have instagram ^__^ i have one too its mei_chii hope you add me there i post pics of nendo and dolls and sometimes drawing XD

JChiibs

I finally have an Instagram: tamayukicam Been posting everyday I think since Jan 8. Lots of silly doll-related pics to fill in the stuff that happens everyday around here. So far it's mostly Dolly up to his antics, Creepy Woody, and some of my smaller dolls that haven't been seen much, as well as the DD.

Life has thrown me for a pretty big loop the last few months and I haven't had the energy or time to do photo stories* but i've been having a lot of fun with the snapshots. The Kiddos are still being their normal silly selves, but this way I can do things that never seemed to fit within a photo story, or would be much harder to do. I have no idea why the formats are so different for me, but I love having the option for both.

If you feel like following me, I'd love to know who you want me to take pics of. Our brood is so big anymore that I tend to forget who hasn't had a cameo recently. They are all so lively that there is never a shortage of things going on. Plus with my instagram account I can post things that I've been wanting to work into the photo story timeline and just haven't gotten there yet (like my 80s Strawberry Shortcake dolls I've had for more than 2 years... )

*I have been ill a significant amount of the time due to more food allergies popping up, and of course it's foods that are practically in everything. I'm incapacitated about 4 days a week as I struggle to find out what can eat that doesn't make me violently sick. It's been hard keeping my spirits up, but posting the goofy stuff on Instagram helps quite a bit, even for a short time.

Okay, now I'll go back and read through this thread.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

F-15alice

Mine are @F15dolls and @F15active 0w0

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

Monty

I finally started using mine more, it's torinomh. I post a few things there that I haven't posted on twitter or tumblr yet but I do use the latter two more comprehensively. Instagram is really convenient for quick stuff though.

Kalle

mine is milkymarshmallow! Prepare for a bucketload of selfies lmao.

LAOiCdW.gif

Noxxbunny

I just joined like 2 days ago. I'm just doing BJD/nendoroid/misc doll sales right now, but I think I'm gonna stick around and start posting my own stuff next week or this month in general. It'll just be a mix of things. Dolls, nendoroids, Pokemon stuff, Digimon stuff, things like that. It was a nice way to test the waters a bit because I was thinking that maybe 2017 was way too late for me to hop on the instagram train, but it seems fine.

Easy username, I'm also noxxbunny there.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)