Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

Third Annual Halloween Party

Semienigma

Just got my card yesterday x3 I have to take pictures so I can post a response!

Cocoa (Custom Tan Yukino) is currently taking over my house, and soon...THE WORLD! Now Mocha's here...And Latte too...this escalated quickly didn't it...Wait...is that...is that SABER EXTRA?! and now there's a Yukari

http://www.semienigma.wordpress.com

takoninja

Here's Yume when we went to the pumpkin patch!

10448673106_e4535e9e89.jpg

DSC00562 by takoninja, on Flickr

10448665054_95b8431794.jpg

DSC00556 by takoninja, on Flickr

Name: Tako Moguchi

Dolls: Yume (DDdy, HDD-02, modded s-bust), Himeko (Obistu 40cm, modded HDD-01), Hitomi (DDS M.O.M.O.)

Kochan

Tako, those boots are gorgeous! Who makes them?

14078037054_cd075b0817_o.png

takoninja
Tako, those boots are gorgeous! Who makes them?

Dollmore! I can't seem to find them again, which is frustrating. If you like them that much, I may be willing to trade or sell them to you~ :3

Name: Tako Moguchi

Dolls: Yume (DDdy, HDD-02, modded s-bust), Himeko (Obistu 40cm, modded HDD-01), Hitomi (DDS M.O.M.O.)

Talolili

I received my first card today. Thanks Vegablack, your doll family is so adorable! I hope you liked my trick or treat bag. I really wanted to do something creative this year despite not being very crafty!

Poofiemus

Got my adorable card from Vegablack a couple days ago, and delivered the one I put together for her in person at a meet today.

I also sent out the box with the treat for my other partner, and it's supposed to arrive by Wednesday--just in time.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Innocentsake

Remember being told that milk is good for you? Well this is what happens when you drink too much of a good thing...

10261581395_0b864ec80c.jpg

Halloween Meet 2013 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

10261490466_b76bae2065.jpg

Tsukiko: Don't worry lil guy. I've had enough milk for the rest of my life.

10261551263_9e5a5a4c68.jpg

Tsukiko: I just wanted to be mature looking like the other girls. This is what milk got me.

Totally random costume I know. I just remembered I had that Toki Doki Blind Box still and thought "Hey that might make a fun costume!" and well it was a hit haha.

Talolili

Tsukiko makes a cute little milk carton. It is random, but it's certaninly well done.

MrFjmg03

Panchita got a lot to trick or treat from Mitsuki. She is going to get a stomach ache with all that candy and chocolate cookies. She is dress as a farm girl

10545931193_b1d261c35f_z.jpg

baldylox

Aww! I love Tsukiko as a milk carton! Instead of being ON the side of the carton, she's IN it!

And Panchita is looking awesome as a farm girl! I love the shirt and skirt on her along with the braids, she's perfect!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Bouncing_Tigger

That milk carton is just tooooo cute!!

Innocentsake

Hehe thanks everyone! Really glad everyone enjoys Tsukiko as a cute lil milk carton

@MrFjmg03: Panchita looks great as a farm girl! Quite the sexy girl indeed

So Yuri decided to do the very "Saber" thing of being a maid for Halloween. But I wanted to mix it up a little so I took parts from the Noir Maid Set (The Main Dress & Headband) and parts from her Saber Lily Default (Collar, Top, & Sleeves) to make quite a sexy lil outfit for her

10261350376_1129f2a5a5.jpg

Yuri is on the right with Obiwanivan's Lily in the middle and Nekoconeco's Lily on the left. This was before I got Yuri her new eyes so if I hadn't said anything specific about her costume you probably wouldn't have been able to tell which was mine

And here she is lounging about~

10261752703_0766e3c125.jpg

littlebearries

My packages just went out yesterday, I apologize!

So... they're on their way, but they're Halloween/Fall items, so they'll still be 'pertinent' when they arrive.

Keep an eye out!!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

tinydollproblem

I need to apologize to, I just got my cards back from the post office covered in smoke and burn marks! one of my apartment's kids seems to have thrown a smoke bomb into our out going mail box I'll be remaking them and sending them out pronto! I'm sorry!

shinegamix
I need to apologize to, I just got my cards back from the post office covered in smoke and burn marks! one of my apartment's kids seems to have thrown a smoke bomb into our out going mail box I'll be remaking them and sending them out pronto! I'm sorry!

maybe on of these might be a gut solution:

making my triumphant return

MrFjmg03

baldylox Tahnk you sir I'm very happy you like her

innocentsake Thank you very much. I love all your maids they look so cute and sexy

archangeli your girls look so cute

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

10545713245_4b1ae4b249_z.jpg

Amber

Thanks to vegablack and littlebearries. I got vegablack's card and littlebearries' protection necklace.

vegablack - Your photo card is so pretty!! I love all of your girls, they look really beautiful. Thank you so much. ^__^ I will be keeping this in a special place!

littlebearries - I love the necklace! When I opened the package I was terrified because a spider confetti got on my hand and I have a severe case of arachnophobia. LOL. I love the tube it was in, it was really nice! I also like what you wrote on the bag too. Thank you!

littlebearries
littlebearries - I love the necklace! When I opened the package I was terrified because a spider confetti got on my hand and I have a severe case of arachnophobia. LOL. I love the tube it was in, it was really nice! I also like what you wrote on the bag too. Thank you!

Oh NO! I'm sorry for the spider scare!!!

It was the trick that went with the treat (unintentionally!!!!)

Amber

Oh NO! I'm sorry for the spider scare!!!

It was the trick that went with the treat (unintentionally!!!!)

Haha, it's perfectly fine! Don't worry at all, it's totally okay. It was actually kind of funny once I realized it was just a piece of confetti... I will say those things sure are sticky, it wouldn't come off of my hand...

Innocentsake

Sorry that ended up happening to your cards!!! Hopefully it doesn't take you too long to recreate them.

innocentsake Thank you very much. I love all your maids they look so cute and sexy

Many thanks! Yuri enjoyed being a sexy maid hehe~

And even though it's the day after Halloween I need to share one last picture of a special girl in her special costume:

10261652063_3251c1e459.jpg

Beautiful Princess Seraphina has decided to grace all of you with her lovely presence. She is being fashionably late in her arrival~

10261574953_c04f99c7bc.jpg

Here she is lording over all

10261760773_d0e6a02913.jpg

And then the people decided they had enough and unleashed the monsters on her ^^;;;

10261124416_86071f4a91.jpg

Seraphina: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!!!

DarkAvenger696

So all my treats came in the mail so I made a cute photo story of my girls getting their stuff ^__^ here is a quick pic for you guys if you want to read the whole story you can find it here http://www.dollfiedreams.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=8709 since it has alot of pictures

10703207183_bc6f626753_c.jpg

Thanks to everyone that sent cute trick-or-treats to my girls they were very happy with everything

Bouncing_Tigger

Gee, thanks Canada Post. [sarcasm here] I just received a really nice Halloween package from Littlebearries today in my mailbox even though she mailed it weeks and weeks and weeks ago. My girls are thrilled with their pumpkin necklace and little pumpkin jewel but they had a total riot with all of the tiny spiders! Apparently they just love little spiders!! Who knew? Thanks for a great Halloween pack, Littlebearries! I suspect they'll still be playing with everything at Christmas time!

littlebearries
Gee, thanks Canada Post. [sarcasm here] I just received a really nice Halloween package from Littlebearries today in my mailbox even though she mailed it weeks and weeks and weeks ago. My girls are thrilled with their pumpkin necklace and little pumpkin jewel but they had a total riot with all of the tiny spiders! Apparently they just love little spiders!! Who knew? Thanks for a great Halloween pack, Littlebearries! I suspect they'll still be playing with everything at Christmas time!

Glad to hear it made it! XD

And who knows... I suspect it could have been a combo of Canada Post AND US Post, lol... I've noticed our customs department has slowed waaaaaaaay down lately!!!