Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

Third Annual Halloween Party

baldylox

I'll throw in my hat too on wanting to do the Halloween thing but not being able to due to time constraints and other things. Halloween is really my favorite holiday too so I'm saddened that I'm not able to do it this year. But I'll make sure to dress up some of the girls again and share pics here tho!

As for the Christmas card thing, I'm definitely doing that one! I always enjoy doing the photo cards and seeing peoples reactions to them.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JChiibs

I was wondering why the 'usual suspects' hadn't joined the holiday bandwagon! It was really hard for me not to join in because I really look forward to these events throughout the year.

I decided to take the next couple of days off for my birthday and work on some DD projects that I've been wanting to do, like Halloween costumes. I'm trying to see if I can meet my own challenge of not over designing them, not making impossible sewing projects for myself, and using my hot glue gun as much as I can instead of my sewing machine. I can say I'm a bit nervous that I've got 9 costumes to do (Dolly needs one too) and very little time. Of course Naiomi's is going to be a little complicated because she's the other skilled seamstress in the house and she is insisting on it. I can't complain because if I can do it she will be adorable. Even so I don't want to over stress about it because I really want to do a continuation from the photo story Naiomi started last year (yes there was a point but I didn't expect it would take me a year to finish it...)

Raven and I are already cracking up about Dakota's costume. Deciding to use what's around the house instead of making super polished cosplay type costumes is making it more interesting and fun. Having the kids in homemade costumes just seems more right anyway.

I'm really excited to see everyone else's pictures!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

littlebearries
I got your PM but I don't seem to be able to reply. Is there some kind of posting requirement?

Email me at littlebearries@yahoo.com with your address.. then I can get addys out to everyone!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Talolili

Will you PM participants of event 2 with addresses later? The deadline is coming up soon and I have no one to send trick/treats to. Maybe I missed something.

DarkAvenger696
Will you PM participants of event 2 with addresses later? The deadline is coming up soon and I have no one to send trick/treats to. Maybe I missed something.

I dont have any PM yet either, I think she is still waiting for an address from someone =/ I don't know if I'm gonna get mine out in time since I'm making stuff..

Talolili

Hmm, that could be it. Hopefully, we'll all still have time to get our cards mailed out.

Semienigma

I was wondering why I didn't get a pm yet

Cocoa (Custom Tan Yukino) is currently taking over my house, and soon...THE WORLD! Now Mocha's here...And Latte too...this escalated quickly didn't it...Wait...is that...is that SABER EXTRA?! and now there's a Yukari

http://www.semienigma.wordpress.com

takoninja

She sent me an email saying that she's waiting on one more address, so if we have to send our cards out a little late that's fine.

Name: Tako Moguchi

Dolls: Yume (DDdy, HDD-02, modded s-bust), Himeko (Obistu 40cm, modded HDD-01), Hitomi (DDS M.O.M.O.)

littlebearries

Yeah, sorry guys, addresses came in slow this time... and one person just never responded. -_-

Anyways, you *should* have your addys now... and yes, of course... take more time if you need it

Me personally, I'm always happy to extend Halloween XD

If you haven't gotten your addresses... let me know via PM

shinegamix
Yeah, sorry guys, addresses came in slow this time... and one person just never responded. -_-

Anyways, you *should* have your addys now... and yes, of course... take more time if you need it

Me personally, I'm always happy to extend Halloween XD

If you haven't gotten your addresses... let me know via PM

now thats not very nice to ignore you

making my triumphant return

Obiwanivan

My Saber has some Trick-Or-Treater at the door

10251587574_9162061cd0_z.jpg

10251554624_062fa44154_z.jpg

littlebearries

Hehe! So cute... and yes... cutest mummies ever XD

Keijogirl

mine are made and have been mailed out ;3

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Semienigma

Mine too! sent out mine today!

Cocoa (Custom Tan Yukino) is currently taking over my house, and soon...THE WORLD! Now Mocha's here...And Latte too...this escalated quickly didn't it...Wait...is that...is that SABER EXTRA?! and now there's a Yukari

http://www.semienigma.wordpress.com

DarkAvenger696

Hey just wanted to say I FINALLY got my stuff into the mail! so there on the way =) hope everyone gets them before Halloween!

Silverwing

Ericka says, "Happy Halloween everybody!"

10120326664_0c787197de_z.jpg

shinegamix

has she been eating her vegetables or that pumpkin?

making my triumphant return

Silverwing
has she been eating her vegetables or that pumpkin?

Haha, a little of both maybe.

Kochan

Since I might not make it to the local Halloween meet up, may as well post Saber's costume here.

Apologies for the phone camera

10416480813_b40a112a57.jpg

halloweensaber by XSNRGE, on Flickr

14078037054_cd075b0817_o.png

Oni-Chan

I sent my cards out today º~º sorry its so late, but it takes between 3 to 10 days to arrive so it might be ok...

I hope they're ok/ they like them ^-^"

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Silverwing

Saber looks so cute in her costume Kochan!