Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Strife212

Fate/EXTRA

Saluli

I though so before.

But, playing the game, the dress matches her personality perfectly.

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

DJStarstryker
I think Saber Extra would have looked better w/o a see-thru pervy looking dress

It's not supposed to be underwear underneath though. It's supposed to be essentially like a white leotard.

It fits her personality though. Just like the red dress itself fits who her heroic spirit really is.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

chinti

whats the market price for saber nero now? is 1.3k reasonable?

baldylox

Saber Nero/Extra was originally around $760 from the preorder at Volks. A complete one can usually be had for between $900-$1000 on YJA or Mandarake. Ebay pricing is usually insanely overpriced and not an indicator of market value on any DD so don't use that as a guide.

As for $1300 being in line for her, it's on the high end. It's not a super high price by any means but they've been selling for less on average.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

chinti

Saber Nero/Extra was originally around $760 from the preorder at Volks. A complete one can usually be had for between $900-$1000 on YJA or Mandarake. Ebay pricing is usually insanely overpriced and not an indicator of market value on any DD so don't use that as a guide.

As for $1300 being in line for her, it's on the high end. It's not a super high price by any means but they've been selling for less on average.

Billy

ic, anyway i decided to go for alice for my first DD. too bad i din won sakuno on yahoo japan though.

Deux Silences

I really, really loved this game! It was so much fun to play--Archer was my Servant. ^^ (And Lancer died again. OTL) It would be cool to see girl!Hakuno Kishinami and Rider (Francis Drake) as a Dollfie Dream, but the likelihood of that happening is pretty low. Custom time, anyone?

nope not today _(:3 」∠)_

Ziggorro

I love anything "Fate" related. Even imported Fate/Extra CCC and played it (using the Japanese wiki of course). Quite fun games. Nero just destroyed everything. I actually used Caster to beat the secret boss and man was it a pain but Caster was pretty overpowered by the end hahaha. The sequel is actually a lot better, and the dungeons are actually connected so once you enter, you can backtrack and grind all you want. It seems more polished and the leveling system is a lot better. The new "punish time" is awesome too.

Anyone want to speculate on the next Saber DD?

french_[vanilla]1996
I love anything "Fate" related. Even imported Fate/Extra CCC and played it (using the Japanese wiki of course). Quite fun games. Nero just destroyed everything. I actually used Caster to beat the secret boss and man was it a pain but Caster was pretty overpowered by the end hahaha. The sequel is actually a lot better, and the dungeons are actually connected so once you enter, you can backtrack and grind all you want. It seems more polished and the leveling system is a lot better. The new "punish time" is awesome too.

I personally wanted to see an Altera DD, we need more tan DD's

Conuresans
I

I'd personally like to see Nero Bride done as a DD. She's my favorite design-wise of the Sabers, and the customs I've seen done for the outfit looked stunning!

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

fooolw

I seriously doubt this new Saber will be much less expensive even without armor. There's still the sword to consider as well as any undergarments or extras. And that red dress of hers has been done really well in figure form and seems to be quite elaborate looking, so there's that to consider as well.