Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
jun97

Mitsuki's Mizuki (DD Moe 2nd Version)

jun97

I entered the international lottery for Mitsuki over the weekend for Moe, and I was able to get her! Her name is Mizuki, and she seemed to have gotten lost on the way to Mitsuki, and ended up on my doorstep today.

She has decided to hang out with me and my DDs for a while, and also wanted to show Mitsuki that she is doing well. Here are a few pics of her.

6071205791_1761c12937.jpg

6071758976_774cfe0c00.jpg

6071197771_40cb3858e6.jpg

jun97

Congrats Mitsuki! She looks really cute, and that outfit is great!

mitsuki

Thank you, Jun97. Yes, that outfit does look great. Whoever designed it is so talented. She looks so cute in that wig too. Someone has great taste. I am so glad she is having fun with you before coming here. It is wonderful to see her. She looks very happy.

Halcyon

Look at those legs. There are so much skin showing! I don't think I can handle it!

Congratulations Mitsuki! She's very gorgeous! Treat her well :3

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

PlasticFantastic

So adorable! Congrats to Mitsuki on getting Moe!!!

What a cute outfit too ^_^ nice work Jun97!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

scripple

And the Mitsuki clan gets ever larger! Congrats on getting Moe, it was nice of Jun97 to enter the lottery got you.

Waynio

Congratz on getting her!!

Wayne

Galvatim

Congrats, Mitsuki! Ah, so your real plan with giving me a layaway on a certain DD was to lessen the competition for Moe! It's great that Jun97 is helping out with entering the lottery and taking care of Moe!

mitsuki

Thank you, Halcyon and PlasticFantastic. She looks even more tall in that dress. It is such a nice style. She will be playing over at Jun97's place for while. I am sure she will enjoy herself there. Jun97 is so nice.

Thank you, juu-yuki. I like her with white hair too. Jun97 has an artistic eye.

Thank you, scripple. I agree Jun97 is very nice to help me. I have terrible international lottery luck. I am really glad Jun97 has such great luck.

Thank you, Waynio.

Thank you, Galvatim. That is so funny. Were you after a Moe for your Natsuki? She is really cute you know.

Galvatim
Thank you, Galvatim. That is so funny. Were you after a Moe for your Natsuki? She is really cute you know.

Yes, I was thinking about entering for Moe, she's so cute! It would be fun to reunite Natsuki and Moe too. But I'm getting my unicorn for 2011, so I'll have to see what next year will hold.

baldylox

It just never ends does it? So many secrets now.... I see how it is.

Congrats on getting a new Moe Mitsuki! She's quite cute and I know she'll fit into your family nicely. And good old Jun97.... ever the White Knight coming to the rescue!

Good wig choice as well as the dress, I like that dress a lot, very sleek.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

Thank you, Baldylox. I am surprised how fast the International lottery is compared to the US lotteries. Everything happened so quickly. It still doesn't feel real. You do remember when I said I would try for her and Sakuya and maybe Akira right? I knew Sakuya would have to come from Y!JA. I guess she is more memorable because I lost so many auctions. There was only one International lottery. I was convinced I would have bad luck and at the last minute asked Jun97 for help. I also considered asking you and OtakuDepot. The lotteries happen so fast. I decided to bother too many people on such short notice.

baldylox
Thank you, Baldylox. I am surprised how fast the International lottery is compared to the US lotteries. Everything happened so quickly. It still doesn't feel real. You do remember when I said I would try for her and Sakuya and maybe Akira right? I knew Sakuya would have to come from Y!JA. I guess she is more memorable because I lost so many auctions. There was only one International lottery. I was convinced I would have bad luck and at the last minute asked Jun97 for help. I also considered asking you and OtakuDepot. The lotteries happen so fast. I decided to bother too many people on such short notice.

You do know I am teasing you right?

I knew you wanted a Moe as well as a Sakuya. I don't recall you saying you were after Akira tho. Or were you just keeping me out of the loop so my jinx didn't strike you? I guess I can forgive you if that was the case....

I'm just happy you were able to get her. She's very cute and I know she'll be treated well. I am really interested in seeing Sakuya when you get her tho. I really like her look.

And yes, the lotteries do happen fast. I was amazed at the time between how quickly it had been over and how soon Moe arrived. That's pretty nice.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

You are so funny, Baldylox. I was going to try for an Akira head maybe. I will see what happens. Yes, don't jinx me. Things have worked out so far. I will definitely keep you informed on Sakuya.

geminidoll

Congratulations on Moe. Love Moe. She will fit in nicely with all your fabulous DD kids.

iomi

Congrats mitsuki on getting Moe ^^ she's a cutie !

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

mitsuki

Thank you, geminidoll, iomi, and Averis! I am looking forward to seeing her to but I know she is happy with Jun97 for now.

littlebearries

She's really adorable, congrats!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

mitsuki

Thank you, littlebearries. I wouldn't have her without Jun97. I am so glad he helped me.

littlebearries

LOL, yeah, I missed out on this girl, I was on vacation, .... never before have I cursed a vacation!

But it's all good... I will happily sit and stare at yours, she's so cute

And yes, Jun97 was awesome to help you XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

aeris

Congratulations!

Moe is really a cute girl.

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Alphakitty

Congrats, Moe was really hard to get it seems! It's nice that people here got her so I can at least live vicariously through your pictures. XD

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!