Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
jun97

Mitsuki's Mizuki (DD Moe 2nd Version)

mitsuki

Thank you, Alphakitty. I think she does seem hard to get. I wonder how many they made.

baldylox
Thank you, Alphakitty. I think she does seem hard to get. I wonder how many they made.

This makes me wonder as well..... does Volks *ever* list the numbers produced for any of their DD's? I mean, keeping up with Aoi's and Yukino's is probably something they wouldn't do but when something limited comes up like Akira or Moe Ver 2, I would think they would publish numbers *somewhere*. It's odd to me they never release this type info. Lots of other companies that make limited collectibles are PROUD to show how many of them were made. It's like a sales tactic almost. I wonder if the fact that Volks just states a DD as "limited" that that fact alone is enuff for the average collector in Japan?

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

archangeli

My hubby was speculating based on the lottery numbers that there were a little over 200, no more than 250 Moe v.2's made.

There were about 10-15 on display at the Akihabara showroom, but these will probably eventually get sent out to their other showrooms around Japan for their in-store displays since they can't re-sell them.

I was reading toel-uru's post on fig.fm and based on his number in line he didn't get one, and eventually had to go through Yahoo Auctions. He was 126th person in line, out of 600 people and his number was 307.

300+126 = about 426 ....

My friend was there in person and managed to get one for me so I was damn lucky!

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Nakitaninja
It's like a sales tactic almost. I wonder if the fact that Volks just states a DD as "limited" that that fact alone is enuff for the average collector in Japan?

Billy

I think that's a very accurate statement. There's something about Volks stuff- I love, LOVE entering the lottery and feeling special when I get a doll. I don't know how limited things are but the tactic sure works there and here. ^^

@ Mitsuki/Mizuki: Congrats on a beautiful new girl on her way to you~ It's so exciting to see new DDs coming home. I cannot wait to see the character you will style!

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg