Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Yami Usagi

Yami Usagi's Photo Album

ArcticKitsune

Hope you had a nice Merry Christmas. Same for Celeste and your Caster Foxy

The proud master of a foxy (DD) Varakitsu, Renge, & Caster; Kon!~ Kon!

Yami Usagi
Hope you had a nice Merry Christmas. Same for Celeste and your Caster Foxy

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you and your foxy family as well!

You've reminded me to post my family picture as well!

16072378846_f3c0f9305e_z.jpgfamily photo_edited-1 by Yami Usagi, on Flickr

We hope to celebrate with four members next year~

merry-go-round

Cute ~~

Merry christmas !

At home : Hanae (DDS Chihaya)

Yami Usagi

Some snow day pics! But now that I look at it, there's not much snow

16036612814_33a82b8a95_z.jpghairflip copy by Yami Usagi, on Flickr

16471511540_60594b7c26_z.jpgfashion copy by Yami Usagi, on Flickr

I wanted this one to look like it's from a fashion magazine.

16657535831_d1b638ca6e_z.jpgcopper copy by Yami Usagi, on Flickr

This one is very simple, but my favorite because she looks so natural.

16658916975_423f90721a_z.jpghello copy by Yami Usagi, on Flickr

16632980136_78b2651b66_z.jpgmessage copy by Yami Usagi, on Flickr

16657889622_bf1d803b91_z.jpgcurves copy by Yami Usagi, on Flickr

Kataxenna

What a sweetie. Such a soft face. :3 Lovely photos as well!

Yami Usagi

I'm glad you guys liked Celeste's snow outfit

Today I can finally share pictures of my second girl, Kanade! I'm still bonding with her and getting used to her style, but here are some quick shots of a yukata I made so she'd have something to wear.

16542924938_f67db3973d_z.jpgkana 1 by Yami Usagi, on Flickr

16543070700_c0b5f30009_z.jpgkana profile by Yami Usagi, on Flickr

Pullasuttu

So cute! Such a pretty girl, love white hair/blue eyes combination, looks so wintery. Would love to see that yukata more!

Home:

16715036352_e4fb88e1e7_s.jpgWillow

Yami Usagi
So cute! Such a pretty girl, love white hair/blue eyes combination, looks so wintery. Would love to see that yukata more!

Thank you! I love white hair, so I just had to have a DD with it

I've since made the yukata fit better, so it'll pop up in photos more

Yami Usagi

16759453832_68f2670b91_z.jpgkana tree by Yami Usagi, on Flickr

Made an outer layer for the kimono. I think the fabric works, but the fit is so so crappy(my fault) that this one probably won't get much wear. I've since bought her a kimono/hakama and am sewing one too. Also need to work on accessories!

Yami Usagi
So many beautiful girls!! they are so lovely!

Thank you!

Catzs101

Stunning faceup and eyes! Very beautiful pictures too!

• Like 1

Yami Usagi

What if I show up out of the blue 8 years later with my new dollfies would that be wrong?IMG_0443.jpeg.ac2aca74c44dda40392a1f9ab3eec320.jpeg

This is the LOML: 9S! I rejoined this hobby about a year ago with a custom MDD boy. My boy is currently undergoing a faceup renewal though, so I’ll start with 9S who is my second completed DD in my new era.

IMG_0459.jpeg.06ea6fdcb32cd9b5445887dc3bb1556c.jpeg

I retouched (didn’t completely wipe) his faceup myself & have been POURING ALL MY LOVE AND AFFECTION into doing the things I never got to do for my previous dolls. This time around, I’m really into adding custom elements, so I do body blushing and manicures on all my dolls. It’s so fun!! You can’t see them well here, but 9S also has ear piercings. 

I got this doll out of a love for the character, but the doll itself is so beautiful that it left me shook. It’s a little upsetting actually because I like having anime dolls, and now this doll I love so much is SD style…oh well. 

IMG_0462.jpeg.a75ff5a659c1418f1f5bb6e7890f0455.jpeg

My focus is now on boy dolls. I always wanted one back in the day, but that was before DDB and even smart doll Eiji. I like boy characters a lot, and I also love men’s fashion, so this works well for me. I have a lot of nendoroid doll boys as well and two 1/6 tiny fox boys. Those dolls and my MDD are all my sons, but 9S is not my son…he lives in my house and I buy him jewelry. 

I want to post here again, so I’ll try to more often. These are my most recent pictures of 9S

• Like 7

Yami Usagi

I was up at sunrise one day and when I saw how beautiful it was out, I thought “you know what else is beautiful?!” 
IMG_9569.jpeg.db2c9e03f8725c4950b2a525c79c99f9.jpeg

IMG_9580.jpeg.40e5f9b45f439fedc11edd3c0ce87731.jpeg

I love morning light for its clarity! My phone couldn’t capture the colors quite right. If I see a good sunrise, I’ll give it another go 😎

• Like 9

Xiongmao

Nice bokeh in the second shot. I tend to prefer shooting in the morning, mostly because there are less people around.

Your shots remind me I really need to get Kaito fixed up with a decent wig and outfit. My girls have no clue on how to style a guy!!!

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Yami Usagi
19 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Nice bokeh in the second shot. I tend to prefer shooting in the morning, mostly because there are less people around.

Your shots remind me I really need to get Kaito fixed up with a decent wig and outfit. My girls have no clue on how to style a guy!!!

Thank you! mostly shoot in my yard, so people aren’t a concern, but that’s a good point! Im not a morning person, so when I do get morning pictures it’s like a special treat lol.

aah I love styling guys! I keep a folder on my phone with outfit inspiration for him. He doesn’t have much yet, but I’m sewing my way through it.

The wig made the biggest difference though. I replaced his og & in my first photo set it’s trimmed while the second set is how it looked new. Boy styles are usually simpler, but I like all the subtle ways you can bring out personality ^^

Yami Usagi

IMG_0765.jpeg.b6a8faac7acb644bad21ca085890ab3a.jpeg

IMG_0789.jpeg.49a0216b33f08614f9abfa5e098c22e4.jpeg

More sunrise pictures! And sooner than expected. My sleep schedule has been messed up, but I did sleep this time. Just woke up way early.

This is his only pair of pants…Otherwise he wears the shorts he came with. I like these pants, but the waist is elastic so sometimes it makes him look too snatched. 

• Like 4

Yami Usagi

IMG_0934.jpeg.5dba209acc3364bcceeef30919184e38.jpeg

WHOOPS surprise! 2B is here now too

I 100% meant to get 9S only. I’m not as interested in having girl dolls, and he’s the one I like the most. I ended up loving his doll so much though and I got really into Nier again. I feel like they deserve to be together.

IMG_1036.jpeg.32bab6a88396a16637e6b80b0083081e.jpeg

I repainted 2B’s face and got her new eyes too. She wasn’t as easy to repaint, so she’s a little sloppy. But I’m very happy with how she looks so it’s ok! I wanted her to look sweet since 2B is cute I know she is. 

IMG_1028.jpeg.19e17476d4d7974c6d52d2d9e336296a.jpeg

I want to dress her up very feminine and romantic! Soft blush colors and larme and royal core inspiration.

• Like 6