MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Yami Usagi

Yami Usagi's Photo Album

Yami Usagi

Introducing!! Mr Len Kagamine 

IMG_5674.jpeg.461af0f661abda9059fe6ec04c07a835.jpeg

IMG_5686.jpeg.7fd919a7ac6fdccc47c57e7f61d35253.jpeg

I knew for sure I wanted him, but when he arrived he was so different from 2B and 9S that I was worried he wasn’t a good idea to get. But I did a lot of work and now I really love him. He’s gonna be our spunky pop star!

9S was supposed to be my only Dollfie for a long time. Then he needed to be with 2B. Then I loved having them so much I decided to get Len too. But I swear…this is it for a while. I will spoil all 3 of them for a while.

• Like 9

frollywoggy
47 minutes ago, Yami Usagi said:

Introducing!! Mr Len Kagamine 

IMG_5674.jpeg.461af0f661abda9059fe6ec04c07a835.jpeg

IMG_5686.jpeg.7fd919a7ac6fdccc47c57e7f61d35253.jpeg

When I opened DollDreaming today, I didn't expect to see an angel 🥺 He is so gorgeous, especially in that jacket- my faith in the world has been restored! Congrats on the new doll, I'm super stoked to see more pictures of him in the future!

• Like 5

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

Yami Usagi
11 hours ago, Frollywoggy said:

When I opened DollDreaming today, I didn't expect to see an angel 🥺 He is so gorgeous, especially in that jacket- my faith in the world has been restored! Congrats on the new doll, I'm super stoked to see more pictures of him in the future!

Oughhh you’re so sweet! Thank you I really love the jacket as well. It popped up on Mercari & I was like “no way” I think it really elevated the younger boy look I wanted for him ^^

• Like 1

roro_robot

Wow your Len looks so adorable @onion26@ I recently watched one of your videos on YouTube (absolutely love them btw) where you mentioned considering buying Len so I’m glad to see that you did end up adding him to your doll family <3 Also what a great find with that jacket omg it looks made for him!

PolitelyNefarious

Woo! Another Len arrives home. Congratulations! I'm so glad you took the plunge- I've been curious to see what a 'regular' Dollfie would look like in your faceup style, and the answer is 'vast improvement'. You have definitely made him your own, and he has so much warmth and life now.

Len always looks better in thicker, softer eyebrows and deeper blush, and I'm loving that parted mouth especially. It gives him expression, and it's flexible depending on how you angle the camera. Did you buy the eyes or make them yourself? I wouldn't have thought of going for a darker blue, but it works surprisingly well, and the little hearts match the aesthetic design. Gotta agree with Roro Robot about the jacket- it was meant to be his, and he's rocking it. I love oddball Mercari finds.

Also thanks to Roro, I'm realizing that you made one of my favorite Dollfie faceup videos- I'm dumb, and did not realize you were Selim's owner. Time to go back and see all the things I've missed. 👀

• Like 3

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg

Yami Usagi
On 11/18/2023 at 12:26 PM, roro_robot said:

Wow your Len looks so adorable @onion26@ I recently watched one of your videos on YouTube (absolutely love them btw) where you mentioned considering buying Len so I’m glad to see that you did end up adding him to your doll family <3 Also what a great find with that jacket omg it looks made for him!

Ooohhh thank you for watching!! I’m glad I was able to get him too! It looked like I wouldn’t be able to, so I was worried I’d be sad while everyone else got theirs lol. Or that his aftermarket would get crazy. 

I think the jacket really WAS made for him because the zipper has a music note on it. I also saw a Len on Twitter wearing one just like it, but the cuffs were different. Hmmmm

• Like 2

Yami Usagi
On 11/18/2023 at 2:25 PM, PolitelyNefarious said:

Woo! Another Len arrives home. Congratulations! I'm so glad you took the plunge- I've been curious to see what a 'regular' Dollfie would look like in your faceup style, and the answer is 'vast improvement'. You have definitely made him your own, and he has so much warmth and life now.

Len always looks better in thicker, softer eyebrows and deeper blush, and I'm loving that parted mouth especially. It gives him expression, and it's flexible depending on how you angle the camera. Did you buy the eyes or make them yourself? I wouldn't have thought of going for a darker blue, but it works surprisingly well, and the little hearts match the aesthetic design. Gotta agree with Roro Robot about the jacket- it was meant to be his, and he's rocking it. I love oddball Mercari finds.

Also thanks to Roro, I'm realizing that you made one of my favorite Dollfie faceup videos- I'm dumb, and did not realize you were Selim's owner. Time to go back and see all the things I've missed. 👀

I’m relieved to have been able to make Len look like how I wanted because after 2B & 9S I was worried I couldn’t go back to anime dolls. I like anime dolls more in theory, but owning those two was like…”woah” for me.

But I’m so glad you like Len! I agree softness fits him well. The faceups on the Vocaloid dolls always strike me as…cold? It fits their likeness but as a doll feels very blank to me.
The eyes are from Alruna’s Aesthetics on Etsy. Same as 2B & 9S’ actually. I LOVE their eyes and buy them for all my dolls now! I hadn’t thought much about the eyes being a darker blue, but I do like deep empty type eye designs. I also like when performers have shapes in their eyes. Stars or flowers would’ve been perfect, but the hearts are still super cute. 

And ahaha my name is different here and you made me realize I haven’t posted Selim at all, so that’s FAIR to not have realized LOL

• Like 2

Yami Usagi

IMG_5942.jpeg.0f89cae3713940520482346b367e6a98.jpeg

IMG_5957.jpeg.b20f4e3ae16aa6dd970ca89504e570c3.jpeg

Was finally able to spare the daylight to line up the crew. Len is SO LITTLE next to them I absolutely love it 

• Like 4

Yami Usagi

No work this week so let me take 87 photos of my dolls

IMG_5918.jpeg.b0d0edac619dc346afa9d41648e28d29.jpeg

IMG_5928.jpeg.c3f40260fd38fe322c88d92f188c6ebe.jpeg

from a different angle, Len’s expression came out kind of wistful! Waow 

• Like 8

Yami Usagi

IMG_6288.jpeg.d0302958fd2c7cdb628b1778ee854974.jpeg

Had a lovely shoot today since I was home and able to. It was mostly Len but I need to sort through those. I did take these two out at the end though. I don’t usually photograph them with the blindfolds because the custom faces are what make them feel like mine. I’ve been rewatching the anime though so I think I’ve gotten used to seeing the characters eyes covered lol

IMG_6298.jpeg.7ff46e8845be298b46bb2e2ac4498a5e.jpeg
And one all together. Laughing at myself because I love this aesthetic so of course I made it so they can all match. They are also lowkey Len’s parents now 

• Like 10

Yami Usagi

IMG_6228.jpeg.9fb3b9e2935fcd64cc62f3ab78ad0147.jpeg

IMG_6234.jpeg.f12f1a9946dc12fe549a92428dc3d36a.jpeg

It took me a while to put the Senbonzakura outfit on him but wow! Wowowow.

Maybe it’s because I have a couple other things I want to finish up right now, but I don’t have as strong of an urge to make him clothes. I’m sure I will, but it’ll likely be a while. That’s ok though. 

• Like 10

Shirayuridolls

Wow, the first picture is so beautiful 😖

Cazzie_Bliss

Oh my gosh!!! ALL these photos are stunning!!

Beautiful <3

@onion8@

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

Beani

That pic of Len looking back on the tree really is stunning. Amazing job with the posing and framing on that one in particular!

Yami Usagi
On 11/25/2023 at 10:37 AM, Shirayuridolls said:

Wow, the first picture is so beautiful 😖

On 11/25/2023 at 11:26 AM, Cazzie_Bliss said:

Oh my gosh!!! ALL these photos are stunning!!

Beautiful <3

@onion8@

Thank you so much!!

On 11/25/2023 at 6:51 PM, Beani said:

That pic of Len looking back on the tree really is stunning. Amazing job with the posing and framing on that one in particular!

Thank you! Im especially proud of that one. I saw the picture and went “woah!!”

• Like 2

Yami Usagi

IMG_6252.jpeg.f109e48fca6782d03e8d2d19c4815150.jpeg

IMG_6267.jpeg.4b0e557085fc96f191c5447ea0396995.jpeg

IMG_6275.jpeg.93da5a8bbe049d57f3563984895d69f5.jpeg

A few more pictures of Len! I wanted to capture the brightness of the maple. I love this particular tree a lot.

• Like 9

Yami Usagi

IMG_6905.jpeg.0be3cd62df93a24b95a5c3c30cc4e9e9.jpeg

Have a random 2B. I’m almost done with a video about her for my YouTube. It’s a long one so honestly I’m tired of working on it lol.

• Like 10

Yami Usagi

IMG_7227.jpeg.f35ec1c0917f00f5c750fc0952af371c.jpeg

Have been indulgently buying a ton of 9S merch, so I followed up on the idea to make a doll sized ita bag. Volks made that I considered tracking down, but I’d spend a lot of time and money to get it and it’s admittedly not even my style. I also thought about making my own. I’m a little afraid of the clear vinyl though…

Then I realized these can badge holders that came with an ita bag I have are PERFECT. I sewed some straps on, and now 2B has her own bag! I think the oversized-ness of the badge makes it funny.

Edited by Yami Usagi
  • Like 8

Yami Usagi

IMG_7581.jpeg.fb222808b656a664b27da3fedb8cc3e3.jpeg

IMG_7594.jpeg.3358f5ccf38609cb052b56656970251c.jpeg

IMG_7596.jpeg.42f2d763adc3be7558fbb0eb5b38c546.jpeg

Merry Christmas!!!

I hoped to make them Christmas outfits but never got around to it, so gothic it is.

• Like 8

Yami Usagi

IMG_7816.jpeg.3e2b2cd805fe446bab5227e4c0dfcf8d.jpeg

Gearing up to welcome 2024!

Heres a family photo. I got back into dollfies last year but I think I really sunk my teeth into it this year. Baby Selim (the tiny fox) is the only one currently here who I started the year with. Getting 9S was impulsively fulfilling a dream, but GOSH am I glad I did. He was the most expensive thing I’d ever bought so there was a genuine fear it’d be a mistake. I adored him though, so 2B soon followed. Then I had to get Len since I’d always wanted him too. These three really changed my approach on Dollfies. I’ve always loved them, but could never figure out quite what I wanted my collection to be or how I wanted to think about dolls. I’m quite satisfied with the bunch to the point that I don’t really need more dolls, but I also think I’d feel secure welcoming more. I actually have two more tiny foxes on the way, but that’s its own project. (And minis totally don’t count right?)

On the horizon is hopefully just upgrades & outfits. There are other dolls I’d like to get, but I don’t want to center myself on getting more. Three full sized dollfies in a year is maybe not a standard I should maintain at this point in my life lol

Happy New Year!

• Like 9

BlueSerenity13

Happy New Year! Its nice to see your photo updates of your beautiful little family. Len is adorable, and seems to just love posing for the camera ❤

Yami Usagi
12 hours ago, NerdyGirl said:

Happy New Year! Its nice to see your photo updates of your beautiful little family. Len is adorable, and seems to just love posing for the camera ❤

Happy New Year to you too!

Thank you! Len knows he’s a star ehehe 

• Like 1

Yami Usagi

IMG_7579.jpeg.e3af420af2fa46d686096a422c240d37.jpeg

IMG_7575.jpeg.bd3c8726c18baaa19cf5e7a4f1f7bf2c.jpeg

More from their Christmas outing. It sort of look like they’re in Europe. Very generous of 9S to pay for that.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

catcat
On 1/4/2024 at 2:08 PM, Yami Usagi said:

IMG_7579.jpeg.e3af420af2fa46d686096a422c240d37.jpeg

IMG_7575.jpeg.bd3c8726c18baaa19cf5e7a4f1f7bf2c.jpeg

More from their Christmas outing. It sort of look like they’re in Europe. Very generous of 9S to pay for that.

your nier dolls are stunning! i love the way you dress them

Yami Usagi
4 hours ago, catcat said:

your nier dolls are stunning! i love the way you dress them

Ahh thank you so much! Dressing them up is too fun 🤭