Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aeris

Resin dolls anybody?

Bloodflower

Got my little Doll In Mind(DIM) Flowne called Te-Te at home. I'm also waiting for a Boy&Girl Doll Burrysa-sp.

IMG_6239

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

chien

Some new photos of mine! I don't take photos of dolls that often, unfortunately.

tumblr_mc6th21ekB1qzuvxjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbtuxxHDAe1qzuvxjo3_400.jpg

Fujico

I have on resin girl, and she's my first BJD ever! She's a white skin Unoa Sist.

She is currently bald though, so sadly, no pictures.

I need to get her wig from Crobidoll.

At Home Saber Alter v.2, M.O.M.O.

MaxArcher

Just got my third BJD - a LeekeWorld Mabel.

8160296898_954b8fb8fc_z.jpg

Leeke Mabel by otakushots, on Flickr

Borrowed the wig from my GF, since the other ones I've ordered haven't come yet. Gotta get her some clothes...

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

sofiel

Heres some new shots of my resin girls~

8119613767_1661bbb945_z.jpg

8094785681_0751a815e7_z.jpg

8091477258_251e93eb9d_z.jpg

littlebearries

8119613767_1661bbb945_z.jpg

What kind of doll is this?? 0_0 SO CUTE!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Misheru

She is pretty, I wish I knew...

But here is my only 60cm resin girl: Toph Bei Fong who is a CustomHouse Ai Choa

DSCF2447.jpg

toph_zpscdaf6e92.jpg

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

blueboy57
Some new photos of mine! I don't take photos of dolls that often, unfortunately.

tumblr_mbtuxxHDAe1qzuvxjo3_400.jpg

what kind of doll is she? she's adorable. Safe to assume she's a tiny?

DD Family: Kara (Power Girl) HDD-02 & DDDyIII

littlebearries

That one I think I know, blueboy57!

She looks like a Volks Yo-Tenshi Mamu! So CUTE!

And yes, she's Yosd sized

milkytea
What kind of doll is this?? 0_0 SO CUTE!

She's a SaintBloom "Charlie," I believe. (I was able to find the Flickr photo information for the posted image.)

fsshaer

Ahh, your dolls are beautiful. * A *

The face-ups and wigs are really lovely. I'm so jealous.~

I joined this after being told to look around from some users on DoA after I decided I wanted a DD.

I only have two resin MSD girls, and my fiance has another two.

We only have bought them this year, but I've wanted one since middle-school--and here I am in college, now! Worth the wait, though. I'm very happy with them. And I'm excited to get my MDD this year!

I don't have an actual camera; just an iTouch. So, here's a picture my one friend took.

It's a few months old, my Triya, Lenore, on the right has a better wig now. Hahah.

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t416/fsshaer/IMG_1763.jpg

yukifrein

currently own this 5 :3

dollfamily12.jpg

from left to right:

Anais Noir - Dollzone BB Shuang Shuang

Marco Noir - Dollfamily-H Nan Gong Limited

Marcus Hewitt Zwei - Volks MSD LE Hewitt 2nd version

Lyrica Brissmark- Custom House junior Ai Rena

Skye Cross - Dollfamily-H Qixi head + AOD body

at Home:

*Nia (DD Nia Teppelin) *Yuzu (DD Akira) *Kotori Minami (DDH-04) *Yuki Emilia Cross (DDH-09) *Lyrica Brissmark (MDD Rena)

Plans: none as of this glorious moment :p

allieleanza

I only have one resin dolly at the moment, a Switch Ryun.R, but I have a FL Chloe on the way.

blueboy57

My new Resinsoul girl came in last week and now it's time to upload some pictures. Plus some overdue pictures of Lyria (RS WS Mei) with a wig. My new girl is a RS Dark Gray Ju and her name is Danifae or Dani as I usually call her. Her name comes from R.A. Salvatore's War of the Spider Queen series. She's not quite as evil as her namesake...but she's got a bit of an attitude as well as a typical Drow love of spiders. She has the RS default faceup...which you'd think might change for a Dark Gray skinned doll...but then you'd be wrong. So I'm thinking of getting her a new faceup, with white features to match her hair.

8208132208_695883955b.jpg

003 by blueboy57ic, on Flickr

8208123974_4ab0d34216.jpg

013 by blueboy57ic, on Flickr

Drow tend to not like surface elves...much to Lyria's dissapointment

8208148466_cf19000252.jpg

014 by blueboy57ic, on Flickr

Told Dani I'd make her a piwafwi if she behaved

DD Family: Kara (Power Girl) HDD-02 & DDDyIII

MrFjmg03

WOW All your resin kids are very beautiful

Happy Thanksgiving Day

I finally was able to get wigs for all my resin kids even for my floating head (I got him some flat glass eyes too). He still need a body to be complete but if God permits that would be til next year. Also I need to send my Jeromy (Iplehouse JID Jerome) to get a face-up but that would be until late January. But now that they are more presentable I want to share them with you

Veronica my first BJD (LoongSoul Momo)

8203850845_2ee95710f3.jpg

Ron my floating head. He is loosely base in Ron Weasley from the book. (Doll In Mind Larina head)

8204508824_defc72643d.jpg

Jeromy the doll that start it all. A picture of this sculpt on flickr was the one who introduce me to the BJD Hobby and then to DDs. Finally I own one (Iplehouse JID Jerome)

8204942644_b7e522592f.jpg

Ara

I was able to finally take a small family picture...small because it's not my whole group, but really just four dolls that belong story-wise to one family.

It's the family of one of my black chess pieces, the Bishop (or better in German: Läufer -> Runner).

Clockwise:

Roman Mellenkamp - Dollshe Saint (Uncle)

Ramin Mellenkamp - SOOM MD Afi (Son/Nephew)

Hermia Mellenkamp - Bambicrony Ellen (Daughter/Niece)

Arcadia Mellenkamp - SOOM SO Beryl (Mother)

Yes, the male one is not the father...the father, who is also Roman's brother, died in the war

QZSWS.jpg

ZZ0WsD1.jpg

littlebearries

That is just an awesome photo, Ara, beautiful resin group!

All these resin guys are so great

Ozaki

Ara, I loe your monochromatic family. I can't imagine the dedication regarding buying all black clothes/accesories/eyes/wigs, etc. Your Beryl looks so regal with all those feathers.

Jezrah

I acquired a sky blue RS Mei for Christmas as a project doll, and I'm looking for a wig for her. I measured her head to be nearly 7 inches around- does anyone know what size wig fits best? I found a wig I love on Crobidoll, but they are sold out of it in 6/7 and have it in stock in 7/8. I was worried 7/8 would be too big. If so, I found one on Leekeworld I like, but then I wasn't sure if the 6/6.5 would be too small. I tried asking on DoA but got ignored...

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Yukamina
I acquired a sky blue RS Mei for Christmas as a project doll, and I'm looking for a wig for her. I measured her head to be nearly 7 inches around- does anyone know what size wig fits best? I found a wig I love on Crobidoll, but they are sold out of it in 6/7 and have it in stock in 7/8. I was worried 7/8 would be too big. If so, I found one on Leekeworld I like, but then I wasn't sure if the 6/6.5 would be too small. I tried asking on DoA but got ignored...

I'm sure there's people in the Resin Soul discussion thread on DOA who would know better. I don't have this doll in particular, but my minis (they measure about 7 inches around the head) wear 7-8 wigs. I think this should work fine for you too. If it's a bit big, you can use a rubber band or a wig cap to help it fit better.

Jezrah

I'm sure there's people in the Resin Soul discussion thread on DOA who would know better. I don't have this doll in particular, but my minis (they measure about 7 inches around the head) wear 7-8 wigs. I think this should work fine for you too. If it's a bit big, you can use a rubber band or a wig cap to help it fit better.

Ah, the mini RS thread is where I asked and got largely ignored. Thanks for your input though.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

MrFjmg03

I kind of got my last BJD. She is 2nd hand. LOL she is just the head. She is a LoongSoul LuoYue a limited edition. She is my ultimate dream doll and as soon as I get her body she will be my last BJD for a very very long time. When I discover the LS company she was no longer for sale anymore. I honestly thought I was never going to own her because she was limited and I haven't seen many LoongSoul 69cm girls out there, but I found the head by accident for sale on the DoA marketplace last week. So I got her.

I'm super excited