Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aeris

Resin dolls anybody?

Talolili

I was browsing Ebay and found a lovely 1/4 sized doll. She's called Evol and is made by Doll-Love. Does anyone here own any of their dolls?

leitan

i don't own a Doll Love doll yet but at least one of their dolls is on my wishlist - i really want Yueyong (1/3). out of their 1/4 dolls i totally love Midsummer, Lincy, Alina and Sleepy Eleanor... but it's really hard to pick favorites. Evol has a super unique look to her.

Mint on Card is a US dealer for D-L dolls, they [Doll Love] are apparently a sister company to Angel of Dream, but the customer service is not related...someone told me they may share some sculptors or artists possibly. AoD and DL dolls certainly bear a striking resemblance which is why i want Yueyong (as well as maybe some of their 1/4 girls).

>link to MoC's DL page>> http://www.mintoncardinc.com/dolls/browse.php?toys=shop&BJD=137&name=BJD+Doll+Love&cbh=

they have Evol for sale if you are US and don't want to go through Ebay.

Talolili
i don't own a Doll Love doll yet but at least one of their dolls is on my wishlist - i really want Yueyong (1/3). out of their 1/4 dolls i totally love Midsummer, Lincy, Alina and Sleepy Eleanor... but it's really hard to pick favorites. Evol has a super unique look to her.

Mint on Card is a US dealer for D-L dolls, they [Doll Love] are apparently a sister company to Angel of Dream, but the customer service is not related...someone told me they may share some sculptors or artists possibly. AoD and DL dolls certainly bear a striking resemblance which is why i want Yueyong (as well as maybe some of their 1/4 girls).

>link to MoC's DL page>> http://www.mintoncardinc.com/dolls/browse.php?toys=shop&BJD=137&name=BJD+Doll+Love&cbh=

Thanks for the link, I had actually seen her on MOC last night. I also tried looking for her on the company site but it's not easy to navigate. She's definitely going on my wishlist though!

twiggysbabe

I own a Doll Love doll and I love her soooo much! I think they a great with a nice price.

12101414793_2ba27a22cb.jpg

leitan

oops, sorry to be redundant. yes, their site is poorly designed, personally when i get a DL girl i think i'm going to go through a dealer rather than try to directly order from them or anything.

do you have a DoA account/did you search for Doll Love on there already? because there is a 3-page database etc for them there.... no pictures of Evol [that i can find yet] though, i suspect Evol is a new sculpt maybe (and this company isn't super popular to begin with, which i'm fine with but means there's a lack of information and media i guess)

Talolili
oops, sorry to be redundant. yes, their site is poorly designed, personally when i get a DL girl i think i'm going to go through a dealer rather than try to directly order from them or anything.

do you have a DoA account/did you search for Doll Love on there already? because there is a 3-page database etc for them there.... no pictures of Evol [that i can find yet] though, i suspect Evol is a new sculpt maybe (and this company isn't super popular to begin with, which i'm fine with but means there's a lack of information and media i guess)

No worries, you're just trying to help me afterall. I think either MOC or Ebay will be my best bet for her. There is an Ebay seller offering free face up service for her, so that's a plus. I've also been meaning to check DOA for pictures but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Twiggysbabe: I'm glad to hear you are happy with them. The low price is amazing but I wasn't sure about the quality.

blueboy57

after reading this I checked out some Doll Love girls and Yueyong looks awesome. I love those eyes. Haven't really seen any doll yet with that kind of eye shape. They're usually all the way open or closed completely from what I've seen.

And if anyone cares to know Lyria (RS Mei) arrived today, so as soon as I manage to make her some clothes I'll put some pictures up. She's sooo tiny lol. I can't imagine what those tinys look like lol.

DD Family: Kara (Power Girl) HDD-02 & DDDyIII

eldritchhumanoid

after reading this I checked out some Doll Love girls and Yueyong looks awesome. I love those eyes. Haven't really seen any doll yet with that kind of eye shape. They're usually all the way open or closed completely from what I've seen.

And if anyone cares to know Lyria (RS Mei) arrived today, so as soon as I manage to make her some clothes I'll put some pictures up. She's sooo tiny lol. I can't imagine what those tinys look like lol.

I would love to see Lyria! RS dolls are so dainty compared to most other resin dolls, but they're so cute!

blueboy57

I would love to see Lyria! RS dolls are so dainty compared to most other resin dolls, but they're so cute!

Do you know much about RS girls then? B/c I noticed one of her arms doesn't have a hook in the wrist. The lady I bought it from said it came directly from DDE and she never unstrung her, just put wires in. Instead of a hook the elastic is just looped around the loop in the wrist joint.

eldritchhumanoid

Unfortunately, I don't know too much about them. My only "normal" strung doll is the Hujoo Action, which hooks the elastic directly to the wrist and ankle joints (is it sad that I had to check?). I tried checking Resin Souls site for information, and I even checked some restringing videos to see if they had hooks in either arm. But I didn't come up with anything.

blueboy57

Thanks for taking the time to look all that up....guess I could have tried to do that myself lol. Oh well I think I'll probably hot glue suede her at some point and maybe tighten her so it won't matter how the wrist joint is attached.

littlebearries

Tiny Evil demonstrates his writing skills:

8000779342_f0773e7652_z.jpg

Tiny Evil: Look! I wroted it myself!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

blueboy57

^ I spent longer than I should have looking for a pencil in that pic lol

So I finally managed to get my newest girl some clothes. They're all homemade at the moment, but I ordered some from Hypercurve that should be here sometime next week. Anyway, she's a 1/4 ResinSoul Mei WS. I named her Lyria after my Dragon Age Origins character. However, when I turned on my xbox and loaded my DA game, the girl's name was Lyna. Well I started with Lyria and now it's stuck lol. But I'm still going to go with red hair I think. Sadly poor Lyria doesn't have a wig yet. I hope I get one soon b/c the more I look at her bald the more I'm like "hmm, not a bad look. If she's bald it shows off her ears." I managed to finally find the little stuffed Snivy that I wanted but since PG already has a bigger Dewott, I decided to let Lyria have him. But I'm done rambling, here's what you came to see lol

8002130137_46665ea8b3.jpg

022 by blueboy57ic, on Flickr

8002125097_1ff956a8a0.jpg

024 by blueboy57ic, on Flickr

8002122453_a4f05a5045.jpg

025 by blueboy57ic, on Flickr

mistyaera

I collect resin dolls which is how I got into the hobby and finally into DDs. I currently have two Iplehouse JID (though probably not for long thanks to DD), and 4 Minifee... though I only plan to keep 2 bodies so I really just have 2 and 2 extra floating heads for easy interchangability.

Old Shot of my Mirwen & Luka

My Chloe and Rheia are away for face-ups, so no pictures of them for awhile. ^^

Nothing here ~ Left the Hobby

Previously Loved: Rise, Mariko, Yuki M., Haruka N., Aoko, Rin

teashaped

I have 14 of these addictive resin beauties. And loads of floating heads. I'm learning to do faceups but the UK weather has been awful recently.

MrFjmg03

I had one msd girl and a floating msd head. But a week and a half ago I got my dream resin boy and the one who started all. Thanks to a picture of this boy I got introduce and suck to the bjd and DD world eventually.

He still blank and nude but I hope not for long.

Here a picture of my Iplehouse JID Jerome. I name him Jeromy, so now I have two resin bjd and a floating head. I hope to buy a body for the poor little guy next year

8027917930_09c0f95044.jpg

Pihlajakoto

I got my first resin doll few weeks ago. She's Dollmore's Suntan Zinna. She's really nice I'd like to change her clothes, but I'd need to remocve her feet and hands to do it and I'm too scared of accidentally unstringing her >_<

8061710243_955892a857.jpg

My blog Pihlajakoto

MaxArcher
I been looking at Feeple 65 girls now. They are beautiful.

Do it! They're gorgeous.

Here's some temptation for you to buy one...just got in a new dress for Yuki:

yip7.jpg

yip10.jpg

yip8.jpg

Is that a "1/3 SD" sized outfit or a "65cm" sized? I'm guessing 65 would be the way to go but I don't know about their sizing.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

kymaera

It was a 65 cm, but I gave them measurements to custom fit it to her.

Jezrah

I just adopted my first resin doll from a friend, she's a Pukipuki Pong. I named her Poppy. She doesn't have a wig yet, but I love her anyway, she's too cute.

8070021824_f990f6ebb5.jpg

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

yukifrein

I'm a BJD collector currently I have 5 resin dolls in my family..(gonna post photo next time >.<)

I have 1 Yosd, 2 MSD, and 2 SD...and planning to get another SD, a Crobidoll Ys.

at Home:

*Nia (DD Nia Teppelin) *Yuzu (DD Akira) *Kotori Minami (DDH-04) *Yuki Emilia Cross (DDH-09) *Lyrica Brissmark (MDD Rena)

Plans: none as of this glorious moment :p

killerchan

hehehe although im new to both hobbies bjd's and dollfie dreams, im going to have 4 boys and one girl (my dollfie dream is gonna be surrounded by drooling boys! xD )

resin boys and vinyl girls, thats what i love!

leitan

here's a little bump with my Spiridoll Daffodil, Natsumi:

8113778696_8dddf97437_z.jpg

golden by ___rei, on Flickr

@ jezrah i love Pong! i hope she makes you happy! same goes to all the other expectant owners in this thread!