Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aeris

Resin dolls anybody?

dreamcore

Oh wow, all these resins are so beautiful. I had my eye on E-An specifically, so I'm really glad to see pictures of her! Out of all the resins I've seen, DoD has the most beautiful girls.

LordNoir

I've been mulling over in my head possibly getting another resin 1/3 boy from RingDoll to be a character who has been passed up for resinification for a rather long time due to difficulty in finding a fitting sculpt. He constantly smirks and has a rather wide mouth, a feature rather rare for male resin dolls. However, out of curiosity I happened to look over RingDoll's website and found Dian. Mint on Card even currently has him in stock in the normal skintone, and I may not be able to resist buying him... but if I do... poor Haru-Haru will be waiting on a body a bit longer than expected. ^^' Ah, such is the conundrum...

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

mitsuki

You want a DDS body for Haru-Haru, right? It is still hard to get those at a good price. I thought they might have come out as standard (or even something you could try for before they all sell out) at the upcoming DD Gathering, but they didn't. It will probably still be a long time till they are easy to get. DDIII is also hard to get at a good price. For example, there is a Sakuya DDIII body alone for $600 on Ebay. With the exchange rate and proxy fees, DDIII and DDS bodies are still way above standard price off Yahoo! Japan Auctions. The next best bet is to split a DDS character if more get released soon (like at Tokyo 26). I think Haru-Haru might have to wait anyway. Taking a chance on Dian might be a good idea.

LordNoir

Actually, Haru-Haru was going to use an obitsu 50cm body. Anka was going to be on the DDS with Option Head 6, which means I'll have to wait for her regardless anyway.

I'll probably go for Dian first because RingDoll has really long wait times ( had to wait 5 months for Jaryth and Az) and their customer service is hit and miss. Not to mention him being available at Mint on Card in the resin color I wanted seems like a "meant to be" sort of thing. Poor Haru.. I'll make it up to her with cute clothes >.< I promise!

mitsuki

I knew there was a DDS body somewhere.

5 months is a long wait!

If Dian is available at Mint on Card in the color you want, he does sound meant to be. That is really exciting!

Tensei

I haven't taken any proper photos yet, but I got my first doll last month from the Volks Showroom in Akibahara- She's from the Mire Assembly kit, but I switched out her eyes and wig, and gave her a custom faceup.

LordNoir

@Tensei - oh you tease! Get a pic please! ^^ I love seeing Volks dolls with custom face-ups. To be honest, I don't like the default face-ups of any of their dolls,and while many of Volks sculpts do not fit my taste there are some that make me ponder about it.

*le sigh* Dian is now on layaway( I am so weak willed) so it means Haru-Haru has to wait a bit longer for a body. I just keep telling myself, it's another guy for my vinyl girls to hang out with, maybe this one won't scare them...

mitsuki

Congratulations, LordNoir. I hope it is not too long of a wait to get Dian.

LordNoir
Congratulations, LordNoir. I hope it is not too long of a wait to get Dian.

He'll come home whenever I pay him off fully(yay layaway.) I have a few events coming up in the next couple of weeks which will take me away from home ( RenFaire!) so I probably won't pay him off completely until late October/early November to insure that I will be able to prepare some things for him so he will atleast have one outfit ready once he arrives ( don't want to scare Ichiko with another naked male XD)

LordNoir

...... After seeing the pictures of the lovely dollies in this thread, Lore has DEMANDED that photos of him be here. I need to have him meet Ichiko, but he's such a strong personality that I'm a little worried for her... ^^' I mean... this is his idea of a photoshoot....

shot2.jpg

shot3.jpg

shot1.jpg

MikoAkiko23

Lol I don't own one but I love the ringdolls XDD here are my favs:

NORMAN-LIGHTSIDE.jpg

Norman - Lightside

He is under the Ringdoll Adult Category

ASHFORD.jpg

Ashford Style B

He is under the Ringdoll Teenager Category

ARMAND.jpg

Armand

He is under the Ringdoll Special Category

WAGASHI-B.jpg

Wagashi style B

She is under the Ringdoll Teenager Category

REBECCA.jpg

Rebecca

She is under the Ringdool Kid Category

Ringdoll: http://ringdoll.com/index.html

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^

mitsuki

Wow! Lore is fantastic! Yes, I can imagine it could be trouble when he meets Ichiko!

MikoAkiko23

Gosh I remember that thread xDD....Wait is he the one with the girly clothing? XDD I seem to remember someone stealing clothes and it ending up in his dresser lol

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Ren

Yey, I can post photos now . So here are my two Nonos:

6049842436_de86a4c4f8.jpg

Photo by my friend, arashi. The open-eyed really needs bigger eyes xD

And here is my MSD F-18

6004644321_07f59bdc21.jpg

LordNoir
Gosh I remember that thread xDD....Wait is he the one with the girly clothing? XDD I seem to remember someone stealing clothes and it ending up in his dresser lol

Are you refering to the "something nice For Ichiko" photostory? In that photostory, Jaryth( my RingDoll Petter) stole some clothes from Az's(RingDoll Judges) dresser. However, one of the outfits happened to be Lore's blue frilly nightgown.

The Spencer sculpt has such a nicely ambiguous look to me. ^^ Because of it, he and Az tend to be my boys most likely to crossdress for fun.

MikoAkiko23

Are you refering to the "something nice For Ichiko" photostory? In that photostory, Jaryth( my RingDoll Petter) stole some clothes from Az's(RingDoll Judges) dresser. However, one of the outfits happened to be Lore's blue frilly nightgown.

The Spencer sculpt has such a nicely ambiguous look to me. ^^ Because of it, he and Az tend to be my boys most likely to crossdress for fun.

Yep that's the one ^^

AlmySidaKay

I'm up to 5 resin ladies 2 of which are still on their way to me, I have 4 Bobobie/Resinsoul MSD girls and then a Doll-Leaves Jax. At home are Evie my Bobobie Ariel, Nia my Resinsoul Ju, and Jackie my Jax.

6045737857_34610b1697.jpg

5979738765_19e45c0ace.jpg

6320296545_84127141ce.jpg

6045557199_75377b0d36.jpg

6312527410_1236e06bc4.jpg

6163790265_55994411af.jpg

Edited by Guest

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. Do whatever pleases you in this hobby, because otherwise, why do it at all?

Kumi

Few days ago there was the All Souls' Day (I think it's the proper name) so in the loving memory for all our predecessors...

6322098668_ebb66c11ec_z.jpg

Undine by Kumi 27, three more on Flickr

AlmySidaKay

Thanks mitsuki, and I saw your photos on DA Kumi, they look lovely!

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. Do whatever pleases you in this hobby, because otherwise, why do it at all?

LordNoir

So many lovely dolls, so little time! ^^ I swear I could stare at dolls of all types for days...

Jezatron

I keep meaning to check out this thread when I get home from work since most photos are blocked by the company internet filter.

I'll subscribe now, and fingers crossed check back later!

I got into resin dolls before I was into DD's, although I bought a fair few DD's before I got my first resin >.<

I currently have an Asleep Eidolon Yara, and two Soom girls, Cuprit and Migma.

I haven't really bonded that well with my Yara, she is really cute, but I just don't seem to have any inclination to do anything with her, so I'm thinking about re-homing her in the future. I do adore my two fantasy girls though, they are getting rather more attention than my DD's at the moment.

I'll come back later and add a couple of photos in ^_^

DSC00238

DSC00236

Added a couple of photos of my resin girls... I've hardly taken any photos recently, I blame to the lack of light in winter!

Twitter: JezatronExtra Flickr: Jezatron

MaxArcher

I took some quick photos of my E-An yesterday. Shamelessly exploiting the full-frame depth of field at f/1.8!

6381894917_817b22fc16_z.jpg

E-An 11-22 1 by otakushots, on Flickr

6381946019_f9d0345996_z.jpg

E-An 11-22 6 by otakushots, on Flickr

A few more are on flickr.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA