Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aeris

Resin dolls anybody?

edwardsgoldeneyes

I love all yours resin darlings.

And I should introduce my little family. So today, I ll start with my dream boy. His name is Damian. And he is Angelsdoll Cian CAT Avatar. And I love his kitty face. He is so kissable.

d6cb7ecf5b_80138840_o2.jpg?1317034049

Smart doll Ebony

edwardsgoldeneyes
He is amazing! How tall is he?

Thank you, Damian is about 72 cm tall I like tall boys

Smart doll Ebony

archangeli

I've got my resin unicorn boy on layaway - so in a few months I'll have the first boy in my collection, and he'll come home to a harem of beautiful girls!

It'll be a Volks Yukinojo Sawaragi - he's my favourite of all the big Volks boys.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

LordNoir

I recently decided to bite the bullet and begin work on a new 90cm boy from Angel of Dream ( mainly because he's been here for over a year with no remote interest from anyone about buying.)

100_0143.jpg

So, I am beginning work to turn this AOD Hale sculpt into "Karl the Krampus."

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

edwardsgoldeneyes

He is gorgeous, LordNoir.

I love 90 cm boys. Its sad there is not enough girls for them

Smart doll Ebony

Saluli

90 cm! this much be huge.

I really want to see an resin boy in person.... I kinda toy about the idea of having an 70 cm boy

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

LordNoir

There are a few companies that have 80cm girls who could probably be good matches to the 90cm boys, and of course, there are plenty of talented modders who have already mused about getting a 90cm boy and making it into a large girl, so there is that.

The 90cm boys have been available for 4 years now, and only recently have most doll collectors become aware of them. I like that they can be fairly easily modded with parts for other dolls. Just for example, the 90cm boy I have is wearing horns meant for a 70cm doll, and can wear jointed hands meant for a 70cm doll as well. I could buy him a wig ( he wears a size 12-13") or I usually go and buy human hair at my local beauty supplies store and just make him one ( In the picture, he is wearing a handmade wig made of human hair.)

The 90cms are just very interesting to me. True, they are a bit heavy to carry around, but that alone has made me rather tempted to get a toddler stroller and mod the crud out of it.

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Talolili

I had my Elfdoll Sooah sent in for a new face up last week and now she's finished. I know her sculpt isn't perfect for the character at all, but I plan to make her into Heather Mason from Silent Hill. I've been wanting to do this for quite awhile but I was unable to find the perfect doll sculpt, I'm glad I decided to go with a doll I already owned though. She'll get even more love and attention now.

6864895379_f151d3cf9f_z.jpg

Talolili
She is so detailed and so beautiful, Talolili!

Thank you so much, I can't wait until she returns.

littlebearries

I love the freckles!!!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

MaxArcher

Here's my newest, Daiyu. She's named after a character in the well-known Chinese historical novel "The Dream of the Red Chamber", and she's a Feeple65 Siean from Doll Shop Fairyland. She's sculpted by Cerberus Project, who also design some of LUTS's dolls, and do beautiful work. The outfit and wig were part of her fullset, and are absolutely stunning.

6939966791_fe3ab55226_z.jpg

Daiyu 2 by otakushots, on Flickr

One downside is that, unlike many BJDs, she can't stand on her own to save her life. Time to blow another $100 on stands from Volks, I need one for Saber/EXTRA anyway...

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

Talolili

She's a very pretty doll. I still haven't bought any doll stands, my girls just lounge around on my bed and dressers.

MaxArcher
She's a very pretty doll. I still haven't bought any doll stands, my girls just lounge around on my bed and dressers.

Ours are all on stands, aside from the few that can support themselves, with two people and 12 dolls in a one-bedroom apartment, the only option is to store them standing on shelves.

DivinitaAria

I've got two BJDs, I'd like to have a few more but it'll take me a long time to get them (Volks Rinon, Kun, Winter Smile Nono). I wish I could've gotten that Nono. When I saw her on Volks I was like...oh my god she is the mother of Super Dollfies. She reminds me of my favorite type of anime girls (i.e Ringo Noyamano, Rise Kujikawa) with that totally cute outfit and pigtails

Here's my first BJD, Miere, it's almost his fourth birthday since I bought him XP6940348549_86bc6b4b8b.jpg

And here's Aria (I had a theme going, Aria and my DD Hime are named after the cats/companies of the anime Aria ). She's supposed to be fantasy esque/Medieval, but I haven't really made her any jewelry or clothes to go with that theme XP. Also she looks odd without her upper eye lashes in. I took some photos to capture her glass eyes, I absolutely love them!

6933973739_f1ec4a585b.jpg

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

MaxArcher
Siean looks great...

Time to blow another $100 on stands from Volks, I need one for Saber/EXTRA anyway...

Go to Coolcat before and look there http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=acc01&Category=185699

I actually have some of Coolcat's stands, but they're almost as expensive as the Volks ones and the shipping is ridiculous. They also have really thick bases, which is a problem because our DD cabinet doesn't have a lot of headroom and with Saber/EXTRA's huge heels and the extra height of the DDIII body I'm afraid she won't fit if she's on anything but the flat metal Volks stands.

Ren

I made for my Nono a Pinkie Pie dress

6800152778_8b923c2dd4_z.jpg

Innocentsake

You did a great job with the dress, it's so bright & cute on her

Ren

Thank you so much Innocentsake . I'm planning to sew also for DD in the future

mitsuki

MaxArcher, Daiyu is stunning! Her default set is so intricate

DivinitaAria, Miere is so ridiculously cute! I love Aria's gorgeous eyes!

Ren, Nono looks perfect in that beautiful dress. She is so adorable! I love the color.

Ren

mitsuki, thank you so much for your nice words