Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PrettyCranium

Volks News 45 (DDH-06, new hands!)

carmen171

I ordered a copy too!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

mitsuki
Possibly a noob question, but does anyone have an idea as to what the DDh-06 with makeup would end up costing if you were to get it in the lotto?

The finished makeup heads have been around $100 from Volks USA.

AlmySidaKay
Possibly a noob question, but does anyone have an idea as to what the DDh-06 with makeup would end up costing if you were to get it in the lotto?

The finished makeup heads have been around $100 from Volks USA.

Thanks so much! I decided to order one of the news in hopes that I can get the 06 head, it's so cute!

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. Do whatever pleases you in this hobby, because otherwise, why do it at all?

carmen171
Aw man, $12 UPS shipping for the $3 magazine. Volks shipping strikes again!

Wonder if I can just pay them $3 for the code 9_9

I know their shipping is whack! I ordered a pair of hands also just so i wouldnt feel bad spending the $12!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

Alphakitty

I think I'm going to end up ordering an MDD body just to justify the damn shipping cost! It's way too much for just the book, and I've needed an MDD for a while. More than I wanted to spend this month, but at least my poor 01 head will finally have a body ^^;

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

AlmySidaKay

I just bought the book even though I needed eyes, I should have bought eyes dang! >.<;

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. Do whatever pleases you in this hobby, because otherwise, why do it at all?

jadepixel
I think I'm going to end up ordering an MDD body just to justify the damn shipping cost! It's way too much for just the book, and I've needed an MDD for a while. More than I wanted to spend this month, but at least my poor 01 head will finally have a body ^^;

Ah, go for it! I really want an MDD for my 03 gal but I'm holding out as long as I can for a revamp on the mechanics of it. I can live vicariously through you in the mean while

I ended up with more eyes and hands to justify the shipping... the girls are way too spoiled now 9_9