Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PrettyCranium

Volks News 45 (DDH-06, new hands!)

AerisAquata
You know, now that you mention it, I'm not sure if I've actually seen real owner photos of a pink-haired Marisa. (I got the idea of a pink-haired, blue-eyed Marisa because I was staring at photos of her when "Giggle at the Ghosty" or one of Pinkie Pie's other songs came up on iTunes.) If I have seen photos, I think they were probably a dusty pink rather than the pink I'd want, which is probably better designated as "pank."

Oh yeah! XD Who can resist that big, goofy grin? Our hobby may seem peculiar to people, but so long as we all make that face, it's totally worth it.

Oh, you mean piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink! The official color of party ponies! :3 Marisa would make an awesome Pinkie~

Ooh, now I want Fluttershy Reimu! Or Twilight Reimu! ALL THE DD PONIES.

I know I'm not going to be able to stop smiling when I get my Alter in~ I'm taking her to Otakon and I will be

Poofiemus

Oh, you mean piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink! The official color of party ponies! :3 Marisa would make an awesome Pinkie~

Ooh, now I want Fluttershy Reimu! Or Twilight Reimu! ALL THE DD PONIES.

I know I'm not going to be able to stop smiling when I get my Alter in~ I'm taking her to Otakon and I will be

At Otakon

At the doll meet

I'm going to see them all

All the Dollfies, and their parents

We'll become good friends forever

At O-taaa-kooOOON!

*shot*

Hm, I think Reimu would make a good Twilight, now that you mention it. Personally I see Maya/Marya as good Fluttershy bait, and maybe Mari as a potential Rainbow Dash. Not sure who would be Rarity--Sirius maybe?--and I have no clue who would be AJ. . . And of course they'd all need humanized versions of their Gala gear. . . Wait, what am I thinking? This is nuts! Potentially awesome, but nuts. XD

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

mitsuki
I guess we would make a bad immune system. We tolerate too much. Good for not getting autoimmunity but bad for dealing with contagions. If you really are a contagion, were are helpless against you even if there is a two year incubation time. We will all end up needing Saber Alters and Marisas with pink hair.

Can I just say that I love you for comparing us to a tolerant immune system?

Thank you! ♥

AerisAquata

At Otakon

At the doll meet

I'm going to see them all

All the Dollfies, and their parents

We'll become good friends forever

At O-taaa-kooOOON!

*shot*

Hm, I think Reimu would make a good Twilight, now that you mention it. Personally I see Maya/Marya as good Fluttershy bait, and maybe Mari as a potential Rainbow Dash. Not sure who would be Rarity--Sirius maybe?--and I have no clue who would be AJ. . . And of course they'd all need humanized versions of their Gala gear. . . Wait, what am I thinking? This is nuts! Potentially awesome, but nuts. XD

You know, it would fit the meter better if it was 'Right here at the 'kooOOON!' or possibly 'Here at O-ta-kooOON!'

Actually, this would be a great idea~

Now I want to make Alter a humanized Nightmare Moon cosplay. XD

Hmmm...I think Rin would make a good Rarity. Maybe Sakuya for AJ? Mari isn't fierce enough for RD!

Oh man...You know who would make the PERFECT Rarity? Tamaki.

mitsuki

Another photo of the DDH-06 this time with Saber Extra's eyes.

6261606826_d553b96e00.jpg

aeris

I saw that pic... She is SO cute!

bad temptation!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Poofiemus

The 06 head is definitely cute. I just really wish Volks would give us a higher-res blank shot than the one on the international site, so I could play around with mock faceups in Photoshop. It's hard to tell what kind of moods you can get out of it and how to do it given that one low-res shot or already painted heads.

kaylynh1

i really like that ddh06 head. specially since all the defaults volks have all seem to be extreme in some way (i.e. large forhead, super round face, super dorky smile) but that head the perfect inbetween, looks easy to make her look like anything.

amiright?

toobad volks usa wont have her for ahwile... lame

At home: Carrie (kos-mos), Mia (miku),Bjd's: Creator (soom sard), riley (bobobie Apollo mod), Quinn (feeple 60 Chloe mod), Chloe (leekeworld tan mickhaila)

Eventually: rise kujikawa, saber extra, mariko, alisa

dreamcore

DDH-06 is so cute! And it said on the blog that that picture is a preview of the pre-painted DDH-06, so I wonder in what manner they are going to release her...

otakusan

the more pictures I see of this 06 head ... the more i'm FALLING!!!!!!!!!

Innocentsake
the more pictures I see of this 06 head ... the more i'm FALLING!!!!!!!!!

-Patpat- With such an adorable face like that who wouldn't be falling?

Kumi

And it's just an option head, 40$ blank. Not some ultra-rare-limited going for 500$ head only.

Nothing to worry about...

Unless You want ten of them, in different faceups, running around the house

Dancing Queen

i'm really excited for this new head, i can't wait for the pre-painted volks 45 version to come out, hope it does come to Volks USA, just in time too! I just got a new DD today, well an MDD and want to make Sakura from Card Captor Sakura and I always felt that none of the option heads were what i wanted and upon seeing the promo pics for the new 06 head i fell in love! Can't Wait!

5629348191_a7863701cb_o.jpg

AXSig.png

My Site www.Howagirlfigures.com Please check it out for figure reviews, and more Yoko pictures!

chibinezumi

That DDH-06 head mold would be nice to work with... Also new hands look useful and fun.

Innocentsake
i'm really excited for this new head, i can't wait for the pre-painted volks 45 version to come out, hope it does come to Volks USA, just in time too! I just got a new DD today, well an MDD and want to make Sakura from Card Captor Sakura and I always felt that none of the option heads were what i wanted and upon seeing the promo pics for the new 06 head i fell in love! Can't Wait!

I can't wait to see your Sakura MDD with the new head that comes out I love CCS and actually want to make a Syaoran MDD in the future

tubatime1010

15 minutes left until the new option parts are available! DDH-06 must become mine!

Edit

Wow...just wow. I had the page up and was mashing F5...as soon as the clock changed the button to buy appeared. I clicked it IMMEDIATELY and it already said sold out...same with all the hands I wanted.

This means that everything literally sold out in less than 30 seconds...that or there were none for the online customers to begin with.

EDIT AGAIN! (SUCCESS!)

7mA5

It seems that the site had a bit of a hiccup right at 10am Japan time and the items came back in stock at about 10:05. They are now mostly sold out as of my last look but the new bust is still in stock as wells as the standard girls and the MDD hands.

I dont think I can PM yet but I did order some extra heads and hands so I will likely be selling them at some point after I receive them. Keep an eye out in the marketplace.

(I'm not trying to sell in this post. Just letting people know that I will be listing some eventually if they missed out today.)

Now just to see how many of the outfits I can get my hands on!

Edited by Guest

Poofiemus

Holy zombie jeebus on a pogo stick. That quick?! D: That's just nuts! A bummer, too. *pats tubatime on the head*

Well, at least it was the option parts and not the outfits you were after; the option parts will get restocked eventually, while the clothes probably won't. And if you're in North America (or have a North American enabler), you could get them from the US branch in December-ish.

PrettyCranium

I really want that pink Swallowtail set and the Stylish tartan set, but I fear that they will be impossible to get. And after-market prices are soooooooo high. Le sigh.

dreamcore

Well, being the pseudo-crafty person I am, I wrote a macro that would continually refresh the pages of everything I wanted until they were available and then add them to my cart for me. I managed to get both sets of hands that I wanted! Gonna test it out on the clothes when they are released, too.

If anyone wants to know how to accomplish this just shoot me a PM, or better yet, come in to the IRC room iomi started (#dollfiedream on irc.rizon.net) and I'll walk you through it!

tubatime1010

I updated my post. Check it out and it should explain what happened.

dreamcore

Congrats on finally managing to get what you wanted!

They actually come in and out of stock over the course of the order period. This can be due to several reasons, such as people having their sessions time out before finalizing their order (it reserves your items for you if they are in your cart), or from Volks actually adding more items gradually to make it more fair.

Poofiemus

Well, change that to a congrats/right on, Tubatime! Yay, new stuff!~

. . . Wow, Dreamcore. That seriously impresses me! Any kind of code-writing beyond *very* basic HTML/CSS completely baffles me. Any idea if this macro would work for the US site too? Because then I just might interrogate you on it. =P

dreamcore

I originally tried to write it in ruby but was having dependency problems because of windows, so I instead used a nifty macro recording firefox extension called iMacros. It should work for ANY site!

PrettyCranium

Well, I just failed at getting the two outfits I wanted. Dreamcore, if you get extras, I will gladly buy them.