Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PrettyCranium

Volks News 45 (DDH-06, new hands!)

mitsuki

di-chan123 is right. The models for the Dolpa 17 Swallowtail Maid sets were Mirai and Candy.

6160875877_71eed23380.jpg

Photos to help in comparing old and new Yukino and Aoi makeup:

6160875993_8ec5039be3.jpg

Original Yukino and Aoi

6166645836_fd344bb800.jpg

2011 Yukino and Aoi

6161412666_334bb9b563.jpg

2011 Yukino and Aoi

6160876013_d9b620740a.jpg

2011 Yukino and Aoi

6170887004_011260c6e8.jpg

2011 Yukino and Aoi

Edited by Guest

OtakuDepot

Well, on one hand I'm very happy I now have original Yukino and Aoi before they go away.... but of course this means I'll have to get new Yukino and Aoi as well!!!! Ugh!!!! Will it never end? (hope not).

What an interesting month for Volks news so far.... Saber info, new hands, shapely L-bust, new heads, updated Aoi and Yukino..... Should I just forget about ever retiring and cash out my 401K?

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Galvatim

Aoi-chan ver.II! I wonder if Aoi and Aya have another sister...

Aoi looks to have more lip stick, and her eye lashes are different. Her eyebrows don't seem to be at quite the same angle, too.

mitsuki

I agree with OtakuDepot. It is hard to resist getting the new ones. I am particularly partial to DDH-02 girls and Aoi in general.

I think triplets would be very nice for Galvatim and for me. I agree with the differences you pointed out, Galvatim. The new eyebrow shape softens her look quite a bit.

Pihlajakoto

I hope Volks will make re-releases of other outfits too. I really want that re-release maid dress, but I don't know where I could get money for it. New hands are interesting too.

My blog Pihlajakoto

aeris

does anyone know if Volks will restock eyes for the DD gathering please?

Still looking for a F bright blue 20mm

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Kumi
So where is DDH-05?

Nowhere ATM

ic_02.jpg

But there is wishful thinking that it's her...

LordNoir

^^ Those "rock on" hands are absolutely perfect for what I have planned. Now I know my Ranka Lee -esque girl has to be either a DD or DDS so she can use those hands. XD

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Tsubasa126
So where is DDH-05?

Nowhere ATM

But there is wishful thinking that it's her...

I did some research on DDH-05 and it looks like it's been released at Home Town Dolpa 2006

They are DD Yumi and DD Kyoko released as Summer Limited Edition

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/dd_kyoko.html

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/dd_yumi.html

So they never released the DDH-05 as an option head in Volks stores.

BTW the DD in the cute dress you showed me is a normal skin one-off Kanu which was released in Dolpa24.

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/teaoevo/imgs/8/d/8dac2710.jpg

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/teaoevo/imgs/c/9/c9fd8e23.jpg

I just wish she'd be re-released or released as DDH-07 or something.... (T_T)

LordNoir

Each Dollfie Dream Head sculpt is numbered. Option Head 02 is #3, because it was the 3rd sculpt released (Option Head 1, Mirai+Candy, then option head 2)

Option head 03 is number #7 and Option Head 04 is #43, so the fact that Yumi/Kyoko are DDH#5 does not mean their sculpt is the Option head 05.

The entire list is here on the Head Mold List on DoA: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?196384-Volks-Dollfie-Dream-head-mold-list-%28help-is-welcome%29

Because of this, I think it's possible Option Head 05 is a secret Volks is keeping currently. Maybe it will be announced closer to the released of Option Head 06.

Kumi

BTW the DD in the cute dress you showed me is a normal skin one-off Kanu which was released in Dolpa24.

Maybe she's one-off, and maybe not. Because she's on promotional photos of September Outfit Collections.

main.jpg

The second DD here turned out to be DDH-06 and not Marisa, like many thought at first.

So the question remains, who is this "Kanu" here?

bethykins
:o how can i get hold of/pre-order the DD06 head (limited pre painted ver)? i've never ordered something like it before and was wondering if there was a service i could use online?? x

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

Tsubasa126

Maybe she's one-off, and maybe not. Because she's on promotional photos of September Outfit Collections.

main.jpg

The second DD here turned out to be DDH-06 and not Marisa, like many thought at first.

So the question remains, who is this "Kanu" here?

Ohh~, then there might me a good chance that she'll be the next head to be released.

I don't think I'll be getting them anytime soon, until I recover from the upcoming pre-order. (^^;; )

Dolly
:o how can i get hold of/pre-order the DD06 head (limited pre painted ver)? i've never ordered something like it before and was wondering if there was a service i could use online?? x

No one knows for sure, but if I had to guess I'd say that the prepainted 06 head will be available from Volks USA like previous News Issue exclusives were. You'll probably have to buy the copy of Volks News (which the prepainted head is exclusive too, vol 45 I think?) from Volks USA, and then will be able to buy the prepainted head through them as well. At least, that was how it worked before! Here is a Volks USA blog entry for the Volks News 40 items, for reference:

http://site.volksusa.com/sumikatimes/2010/11/08/volks-news-40-dd-special-item-pre-order/

Not sure about the international site, was not paying much attention to DD's at the time.

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

Zukin

I really want the 2nd version Aoi.

My question is though, is she the new standard? If so I'll hold off on getting Aoi until the 2nd version is out.

iomi

Volks DD blog just updated with the latest !!

Aoi 2nd Ver.

o0450076111495789115.jpg

Yukino 2nd Ver.

o0450067711495789114.jpg

and our new pretty girl , she's so lovely !!

I love the different face ups she has so pretty !!

o0450067211495789321.jpg

with the new hand !

o0450067211495789116.jpg

o0450067211495789119.jpg

o0450067211495897217.jpg

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

Talolili

I'm excited about the new head being released, it's very cute. And it's about time Aoi and Yukino were updated! Aoi looks much cuter to me now, but Yukino looks almost the same, I also think Volks should update the wig styles and colors for those two. It's also pretty cool that they'll be on the new DD III body, I guess it really is the end of the II body. I wonder if it'll become really rare and sought after in the near future.

LordNoir

Part of me is a little sad that it's the end of the DDII body, because the DDIII is a little bit taller. I may have to go buy another DDII body soon just so I'll have one if I get a character I prefer at the slightly smaller height.

iomi
Part of me is a little sad that it's the end of the DDII body, because the DDIII is a little bit taller. I may have to go buy another DDII body soon just so I'll have one if I get a character I prefer at the slightly smaller height.

I feel the same way, as much as I am excited and wanting to get a DDIII, I still like the height and shape of the DDII. I think I might want a mix of all different heights and body shapes, So I'll certainly keep the ones I have and probably hunt for more later ( which I feel will get expensive with time) since I'll be busy buying clothes and accessories for the girls instead >.<'.

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

OtakuDepot

I feel the same way, as much as I am excited and wanting to get a DDIII, I still like the height and shape of the DDII. I think I might want a mix of all different heights and body shapes, So I'll certainly keep the ones I have and probably hunt for more later ( which I feel will get expensive with time) since I'll be busy buying clothes and accessories for the girls instead >.<'.

Well, it's very possible that we may be seeing a lot of DDII bodies on Ebay and other sites as people start upgrading their girls. I know I am very curious about the DDIII and may not be able to resist the urge of upgrading some or all of them.

Then I just need to resist the urge of making custom girls with the older DDII bodies.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox
I just need to resist the urge of making custom girls with the older DDII bodies.

You and I *both* know that is exactly what will happen! I know it's how it would go at my place!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

pandacornn

Might have missed this somewhere but is this for release at the end of October or with Saber and such in December?

Quite excited for new DDH06

sig.jpg