Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MikoAkiko23

Dollfie Dreams that Volks should make

Rajke

There are so many ideas left for Volks to use. See below some of my suggestions. Popular series in the past years that have unique characters with instant recognisable feat’s:

-To Love Ru. There exists a doll of Momo Belia Deviluke made by another brand.

-Highschool DXD

-Certain scientific Railgun. Different brand made Mikasa.

- Violet evergarden.

-Love Live. Custom Maki Smartdoll exists. Fairyland/Cerberus made some of the girls.

-Kampfer. Old not popular series. But the character concept is great. So I know it never will be made.

-Especially for male Dollfie’s: Bleach. It is still a strong series with a lot of visual features used in the characters. It is just a shame not to use it.

-Pokémon. I don’t have to explain the potential. It is so iconic.

-Yu-Gi-Oh!. I have some doubts if it works as Dollfie’s.

-Higurashi: Volks made Rena in MDD size. I still think she wouldnlook better in Dynamite size. That give also the opportunity to create the other girls in correct scale.

-Monster Musume. I just want to know if Volks can handle this type of characters too.

-Rosario + Vampire.

-Girls und Panzer. There are more characters than Smartdoll used.

-Komi can’t communicate. For Komi.

-kakegurui. There are custom builds. 

@onion20@   This is a signature.

finnleo
7 hours ago, Rajke said:

Railgun

The one series where the main character can sort of be found in three different body choises throughout the seasons... now I want to try and make a Sister again ...

7 hours ago, Rajke said:

Kampfer

2005-2010 era volks might have actually done this, or at least I sort of half expected them to in period. given the ranma½ angle, and how Akane's face changes when in Kämpfer mode, the figther modes would have been a default option. oh well... at least I got my Harakiri Tora, Chissoku Norainu, Kanden Yamaneko and Seppuku Kurousagi plushes.

7 hours ago, Rajke said:

Pokémon

The big N is probably the biggest roadblock with this. even though given the popularity of this, I would guess a Legend of Zelda collab would happen first, (prefererably breath of the wild, maybe even throw in a Gerudo outfit for Link for that extra spice... as long as I get a purple one for Zelda ... even though I havent played a single zelda game)

7 hours ago, Rajke said:

Girls und Panzer. There are more characters than Smartdoll used.

With Garupa, Miho and Yukari are pretty much the two main choises for merch though. for expansion it probably would be limited to the school leads, maybe Erika out of Kuromine besides Maho.

Would probably be a better option to have the different school uniforms in all sizes for people to make their own tank teams if they wanted to.

Humikane Shimada's Kotobukiya collab work might be a thing here. considering volks does also dabble in model kits, especially mecha stuff, and also items very similar to Busou Shinki and Frame arms girls even... uuuugh.. now I want to try and make a custom Stylet again...

• Like 1

Rajke
14 hours ago, finnleo said:

The one series where the main character can sort of be found in three different body choises throughout the seasons... now I want to try and make a Sister again ...

didn’t thought about that but indeed. Three different body types are possible, not to mention clothing style.

2005-2010 era volks might have actually done this, or at least I sort of half expected them to in period. given the ranma½ angle, and how Akane's face changes when in Kämpfer mode, the figther modes would have been a default option. oh well... at least I got my Harakiri Tora, Chissoku Norainu, Kanden Yamaneko and Seppuku Kurousagi plushes.

The plushies are some kind of myth. They exist but we’re they are is a mystery. 😁

I thought that someone would create a custom outfit or doll but it has not happened (or it is not shared online. Or I didn’t look at the correct places). 😅

I still hope that especially Kaede and Natsuru will be picked up by volks. Kaede has two faces through the serie and Natsuru has an interesting outfit and hairstyle. Especially the wig is something I desire for one of my girls. I already created the replica of the kampfer bracelet. 

The big N is probably the biggest roadblock with this. even though given the popularity of this, I would guess a Legend of Zelda collab would happen first, (prefererably breath of the wild, maybe even throw in a Gerudo outfit for Link for that extra spice... as long as I get a purple one for Zelda ... even though I havent played a single zelda game)

I actually don’t see a collaboration with Legend of Zelda happening soon. But would be awesome. The detailing in the outfits and wigs could be amazing.

With Garupa, Miho and Yukari are pretty much the two main choises for merch though. for expansion it probably would be limited to the school leads, maybe Erika out of Kuromine besides Maho.

Outfits enough in this series. But I would like to see Mako, Maho, Anzu, Momo, Erwin, Dardjeeling, Maria, the complete team Anteater, Ogin, Kay, (Katyusha), Fukuda, Mika, oshida, Andou. This series has a lot of different style of characters (because the current situation in the world now is not the correct time for Katyusha in doll form).

Would probably be a better option to have the different school uniforms in all sizes for people to make their own tank teams if they wanted to.

Humikane Shimada's Kotobukiya collab work might be a thing here. considering volks does also dabble in model kits, especially mecha stuff, and also items very similar to Busou Shinki and Frame arms girls even... uuuugh.. now I want to try and make a custom Stylet again...

We can think bigger and hope for 1/3 scaled tanks to go with the girls. Or 1/3 planes for the Macros girls.

@onion6@

I like to think big.

@onion20@@onion9@

• Like 1

battrastard
11 minutes ago, Rajke said:

We can think bigger and hope for 1/3 scaled tanks to go with the girls. Or 1/3 planes for the Macros girls.

@onion6@

I like to think big.

@onion20@@onion9@

I would definitely want a VF *whatever model/series* for a couple of my girls! (and pilot outfits!) 

Using plywood, and tubing/pvc pipes and such, making a tank isn't beyond crafting one at home, I'd think.... (hmmmm, gotta think about that one)

Dammit, now I need to make a workshop and find a 3D printer!! LOL

Edited by battrastard
added content
  • Like 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Rajke
2 minutes ago, battrastard said:

I would definitely want a VF *whatever model/series* for a couple of my girls! (and pilot outfits!) 

Using plywood, and tubing/pvc pipes and such, making a tank isn't beyond crafting one at home, I'd think.... (hmmmm, gotta think about that one)

Dammit, now I need to make a workshop and find a 3D printer!! LOL

Depends on which tank you want to build. A FT17 would be a good size. The Mause could be troublesome. 

• Like 1

battrastard
3 minutes ago, Rajke said:

Depends on which tank you want to build. A FT17 would be a good size. The Mause could be troublesome. 

True that! I don't think a Mause would fit in the shop! Largest would possibly be a Jagdpanzer, I think.. 

Most likely for size, I'd start with a PZKW IV, and go from there, IF I was happy with how it looks.. 

Edited by battrastard

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Tasuke

On 9/3/2022 at 6:37 AM, Tasuke said:

Konomi Yuzuhara (To Heart 2, 2004)

On 9/3/2022 at 8:26 AM, finnleo said:

That would be a re-release, since there was this in 2007, batteries not included, uniform sold separately.

VOLKS' standards in Dollfie body and facial-sculpting have come a LONG way indeed since 2007, though.

as such, i'd rather see a brand-new VOLKS treatment, with a modern body and facial sculpt

at least on par with the standard that my diminutive OBITSU 26-based MegaHouse Konomi sets;

Konomi_Yuzuhara_OBITSU_26_12-17-20_1_RES

Konomi_s_Silk_Undies_8-19-21_1_RESIZE_30

Konomi_6-24-22_RESIZE_30.jpg?width=1920&

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

finnleo
16 hours ago, Rajke said:

The plushies are some kind of myth. They exist but we’re they are is a mystery.

52336351485_e1e78e8844_b.jpg

They do exist... You just had to preorder them immediately back in 2009 or thereabouts.

• Haha 2

meltychoco_BJD
On 9/3/2022 at 6:05 PM, Rajke said:

-Yu-Gi-Oh!. I have some doubts if it works as Dollfie’s.

I'd love to see a Yu-Gi-Oh collab happen even if just to see the duel disk and cards made into a doll scale item.

Though the hairstyles would probably be a wig glue / hairspray nightmare I suppose.

☆⋅⋆ ───FIND ME ON─── ⋆⋅☆

DoA | Twitter | Instagram

☆⋅⋆ ────── ⋆⋅☆