Baldylox

MikoAkiko23

Dollfie Dreams that Volks should make

Maia

I would Love a honkai impact collab or genhsin impact 

• Like 3

Wasabi
On 3/15/2021 at 8:44 PM, milkmoth said:

is anyone else kinda genuinely shocked there haven't been any tales dolls?  you'd think that like tear, estelle, and velvet would all be prime candidates...

i'm working on a meredy fan-doll, but she's resin. :0a

Colette and Estelle look like prime Dollfie candidates to me. DDy Tear and Sheena. DDS Rita and Edna. DDP Anise and Presea? So much potential!

On 6/19/2021 at 12:17 PM, RuffleChuu said:

I'd love to see more lolita collabs like the Baby the Stars Shine Bright Super Dollfie, but with Dollfie Dreams

I would live all my lolita dreams through my dolls, haha.

2 hours ago, Mars said:

Jean or Noelle dolls would be tempting, but if they release Beidou or Ninguang I will break to bank to own them.

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

I’m not normally into character goods of any one particular character, but I would make an exception if Volks or Azone made a 1/3 scale version of Ion from Ciel Nosurge. I’ve even pitched the idea to Gust through their feedback form, but I’m not holding my breath.

Hiruma

I feel like the Atelier series would go so well with Dollfie Dream... Atelier Sophie and Ryza would be simply amazing! 

Satou

Since Rozen Maiden and Gosick dollfies are already a thing i think i would say Rachel Alucard from Blazblue

spacer.png

Also i personally would like anybody from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid or Gabriel Dropout or maybe Bocchi from Hitori Bocchi no Maru Maru Sekaitsu also

On 7/20/2021 at 1:05 PM, Mars said:

i would absolutely LOVE a Noelle or Zhongli Dollfie. 

• Like 2

frollywoggy

I'd love a Fire Emblem DD, but even if one was made, it would have a very low chance of being a character that I'd want given how many are in the series. I wish they would do a Kagamine Len remake, because I'm kinda bummed that I missed the first release. I hope that it's in the distant future though, because I wouldn't have the money for that right now or anytime in the foreseeable future heh.

Edited by Frollywoggy
Spelling mistakes

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

eevee

she's already got two dolls, but i'd love to see asunas stacia form on a dollfie, the outfit is gorgeous and it's something difficult to fine tune details on when customizing

chef_mai

With that Final Fantasy DD on the way, it'd be pretty neat to see the a Nintendo character DD come to life. Fire Emblem would probably be a fairly safe choice as a starting point.

Maia
15 hours ago, chef_mai said:

With that Final Fantasy DD on the way, it'd be pretty neat to see the a Nintendo character DD come to life. Fire Emblem would probably be a fairly safe choice as a starting point.

Nintendo would be awesome I would love to see Samus, Bayonetta, Palutena, Camilla and Rosalina as a Dollfie dream.

Edited by Mars
Grammar

Poofiemus
On 7/20/2021 at 11:05 AM, Mars said:

I don't play Honkai but YES to Genshin dolls! I would easily cave for Hu Tao, Kokomi, Venti, Kazuha, Diona, Jean. . . .

I think going by sales numbers the most likely would probably be Raiden and Hu Tao. The other possibility is thar Volks would launch the Traveller, either just Lumine or both Lumine and Aether. Kind of hope they don't, because I can't imagine either of them doing as well as a Hu Tao DD.

• Like 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Maia
6 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

I don't play Honkai but YES to Genshin dolls! I would easily cave for Hu Tao, Kokomi, Venti, Kazuha, Diona, Jean. . . .

I think going by sales numbers the most likely would probably be Raiden and Hu Tao. The other possibility is thar Volks would launch the Traveller, either just Lumine or both Lumine and Aether. Kind of hope they don't, because I can't imagine either of them doing as well as a Hu Tao DD.

I could see them doing Childe or Ganyu too since their popular.

Edited by Mars
Grammar

Wasabi
5 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

Jean and Barbara seem like the perfect combination to me.

The only thing they need for Lumine/Aether is swap the hair and outfit for Rin/Len xD

Edited by Wasabi
grammar
  • Like 1

Poofiemus
14 hours ago, Mars said:

I could see them doing Childe or Ganyu too since their popular.

Ooh true, I bet Ganyu's rerun banner in January is going to easily do as well as Hu Tao's recent rerun, she would be a safe bet too. 

Childe could be. . .weird, because DD boys are the same height as DD girls. At least it could work on him potentially, kinda. . .it would be so wrong to have Zhongli that short, lololol. 

14 hours ago, Wasabi said:

Jean and Barbara seem like the perfect combination to me.

The only thing they need for Lumine/Aether is swap the hair and outfit for Rin/Len xD

DD Jean would sink me, lol. Barbara would probably be DDS--i even mentally call the teen character models "DDS" in my head lol. But yeah, not as attached to Barbara, though I'm sure plenty of people would go nuts for her. 

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Xiongmao

I think Beatrice from Re:Zero would be a logical choice for a MDD (and a hot seller too).

It's a bit old now but I'd love to see Lucy/Nyu and Nana from Elfen Lied. Uh: slight spoiler - the Nana doll needs detachable limbs.

spacer.png

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Silent

Anyone remember Tri-oxygen Luka and also, Rin and Miku in this design? But I am not sure about rights of design and how could license work. (if theese robot designs are custom fan-made or if some official company is behind them)

ArtStation - Tri Oxygen Luka (Blender), Nameless Entity 

Epona

I would love a Queen Beryl, human Luna, or Black Lady from Sailor Moon! <3 A Dollfie Dream Princess Zelda or Paya would be fantastic, too... but I think the Sailor Moon dolls would be a lot more likely lol. 

Oculae

A DD Paya would be an instabuy for me. And now I have an idea for if I win Anthy in the lottery! Oh no!!! 😆

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

SweetTeethz

i would love an Aether and lumine doll from genshin theyre sooo cute T__T

nChoco
On 10/21/2021 at 5:20 PM, Satou said:

Since Rozen Maiden and Gosick dollfies are already a thing i think i would say Rachel Alucard from Blazblue

spacer.png

+1 on this one.  She is probably the best character from Blazblue that would translate well into being a DD. Maybe DDP?

Meowjima

Volks doing a Marvel collab to give shoe boy's DC collabs a run for their money.  

I mean, they've already done Disney collabs.  

Edited by Meowjima
  • Haha 1

finnleo

hmm.. oddly enough the minor oddball in this seasons anime lineup has one character I wouldnt mind seeing in doll form,

this being Lingzi out of A herbivorous dragon. (Or originally, A 5000 year old Weakling of a dragon gets villainized for no reason)

52331145220_9899813d33_b.jpg

I originally already was a bit bummed since the anime was chinese, that being probably a instant no-no, but it turned out that originally it was a japanese light novel giving some possobility at least.

Personally I adore the combo of Qipao with the jacket hoodie (the barrel backpack is a recycled giggle too), although this specific combo seems more prominent in the anime than the original novel illustrations ... Dunno yet if the eye color of Lingzi is a story related thing, but its weird most promo artwork of her (even the bilibili eyecatch) has blue eyes, but so far in the anime they're yellow... and obviously I prefer blue.

Character wise she's perhaps a typical destroy first ask questions later, with a dash of over-protectiveness to her mentor, but still quite cute as a result.

The ending is also quite cute, song included, although nothing containing both with a one minute search:

Tasuke

Konomi Yuzuhara (To Heart 2, 2004)

2005-11-04-4830.jpeg?width=1920&height=1

(at least i have my old 2007 1/6 Megahouse doll, though. could be worse...)

Konomi_Yuzuhara_12-23-21_RESIZE_40.jpg?w

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

cluffy

oh my gosh, i remember reading a bit of this thread when i first learned of dollfie dreams/bjds in general back in middle school... and now i'm an adult with money to finally buy my own! haha

i haven't gotten the chance to read through the whole thread to see if this has already been said, so apologies if it has, but personally i would really love to see some guilty gear girls as dollfies!! i think elpehlt, dizzy, bridget, or millia would be perfect candidates and very cute as dolls.. (especially elphelt, shes my absolute favorite)

(my joke answer to this thread is that volks should release kirari moroboshi from im@s on a brand-new extra tall body, lol)

• Like 1

BeyondTime

From Fairy Tail:

Lucy Heartfilia.

Erza Scarlet.

Mirajane & Lisanna Straus.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

finnleo
1 hour ago, Tasuke said:

Konomi Yuzuhara (To Heart 2, 2004)

That would be a re-release, since there was this in 2007, batteries not included, uniform sold separately.

1 hour ago, littleclover said:

kirari moroboshi from im@s on a brand-new extra tall body

Actually had to go and check this, but ya.. Kirari towers Kaede and Takane by a good half foot (or 15cm for us europeans) ... The Cinderella girls releases seem to have settled into going with the most recent general election winners ... this year they seem to have a big playoff bracket thing going thats going to end next year. Kirari's group is up next month.

Oddly enough I sort of fancied a Sunazuka Akira at one point, the 0G shark girl, just to see would she get a closed mouth, or Chomp-smile.