Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MikoAkiko23

Dollfie Dreams that Volks should make

Kazumi

I also really want more IM@S: Cinderella Girls dolls. Though, my wishlist for the IM@S girls is so long, that might be horrible for my wallet. Nao would make my heart happy.

At Home: Yaya (DDS DDH-06), Love (DDS DDH-11), Hanako (DDS Mariko), Himeko (DDS Mariko), Remy (DDS Yukiho Hagihawa), ? (DD Saber Lily), ? (DD Yuki Morikawa), Jisoo (DDdy Takane Shijou)

GogumaCat

Uuuugh I want a Violet from Violet Evergarden doll so badly.

• Like 1

PrinceMonochrome

Meiko from vocaloid would be really awesome.

I also think some of the girls from Persona 5 would be amazing. Haru or Futaba would be so cute but Anne or Makoto would be really cool. I wouldn't mind having either their phantom thief outfits or school uniforms. If it's a boy the protagonist. I love his big eyes with those glasses.

luvira

I would really like a Kaito and a Meiko too. I had hoped that Kaito would be next following the Kagamine twins (which would actually prompt me to get Kaito and the twins all at once), but of course they went with Luka instead... ;_;

cfx

Here's some pics of a nice custom:

sinclair

Here's some pics of a nice custom:

Oh wow!! That is amazing. I really need to finish watching it, but have been fearful of the ton of cut onions that will come with it.

Orao_22

Don't worry, it doesn't get half bad... And you can watch Made in Abyss to cheer you up afterwards...

(no, actually, don't, it's even worse onions wise.)

Anyways, apart from the GuP and Strike Witches stuff I mentioned in the other similar thread somewhere else on the forum, I'd love to see a Zakuro from Otome Youkai Zakuro (sorry, I can't post links or images)

sinclair
Don't worry, it doesn't get half bad... And you can watch Made in Abyss to cheer you up afterwards...

(no, actually, don't, it's even worse onions wise.)

Already seen it, still recovering from that one. Hence haven't finished VEG.

demonmiko

Characters that would be awesome as Dollfie Dreams... There's a bunch. If I had to choose though:

- Violet Evergarden (pretty, pretty, please?)

- Red Blood Cell, White Blood Cell, Platelet - Cells at Work

- Sakura Kinomoto - Cardcaptor Sakura

- Bayonetta (since we got NieR Automata dolls, this might not be a long shot)

- more guys...

Hollytastic

I would have loved to see Steins;Gate Dollfies, but I think it's a bit late for that.

Probably should just make my own!

I also would like to see Bandori have some Dollfies, but with the Idolmaster line I doubt it.

Looking at the new nendo made me realise that it would be really nice to see a DDP Abigail Williams from fgo... bonus points if they released her travelling outfit as well

Mothiraffe

I've always thought Kino from Kino's Journey would be a really unique MDD, but that's... niche. More broadly, I'm seconding everyone who wants a Violet Evergarden Doll Please she's so pretty I cry-

I'd really like to see them do a KAITO doll, purely for the fact that they need more male dolls in general! Holo from Spice and Wolf would also be really pretty, or Yuuko from xxxHolic... I'd love a doll based off Yuuko.

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

whisski

Rimiru Tempest from the anime That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime would be pretty cool. The show is popular and Rimiru would translate really well to a DD. Super androgynous character too.

• Like 1

katana

I’m surprised with all the Fate fans no ones suggested Okita Souji (Sakura Saber). I would love one of her and, though it’s a dream since she’s much less popular than Okita, Oda Nobunaga (Demon Archer)!! Also on the dream list is Mordred!! 

If they ever make more boy dolls and they do Touken Ranbu I Will Absolutely Die On The Spot (They already have Touken Ranbu resin bjds but I prefer more anime looking dolls).

jLazy

Would love to see any of the girls from the One Piece anime series made

Mega Negi

I'm not sure why they went with Cirno, but adding the Scarlet sisters and Alice Margatroid makes a lot of sense. They're always in the top ten in popularity polls.

sinclair

Now that there will be a full Nekopara anime, I want me some Vanilla.

spacer.png

Edited by sinclair

Gabriel
On 6/30/2019 at 11:50 AM, sinclair said:

Now that there will be a full Nekopara anime, I want me some Vanilla.

I agree.  I've been seeing Chocola and Vanilla and liking Sayori art for years.  Nekopara as a whole does have a lot of DD potential.

It won't happen, but it would certainly be cool.

Edit: I originally wanted some red cat eyes for my DDH-07.  The only style cat eyes I could find that matched what I envisioned and I liked were some based on Chocola and Vanilla.  Of course, neither of those were red.  I settled for blue.  So Cynthia has Vanilla's eyes.

Edited by Gabriel

Meowjima

Other Persona girls  Not that I dislike Rise, and in fact, I would kill to get my hands on that doll.  But yeah, I'd rather have a chance of getting one on its release that isn't marked up to hell and back.  Rei or Asuka from Reboot of Eva/NGE.  Kaine from the original Nier.  Catherine, Erika, or Rin (though, honestly, a Katherine doll would be pretty cool, too) from Catherine.  Haruka from around Yakuza 5/when she was an idol.

• Like 1

DML
6 hours ago, Meowjima said:

Other Persona girls  Not that I dislike Rise, and in fact, I would kill to get my hands on that doll.  But yeah, I'd rather have a chance of getting one on its release that isn't marked up to hell and back.  Rei or Asuka from Reboot of Eva/NGE.  Kaine from the original Nier.  Catherine, Erika, or Rin (though, honestly, a Katherine doll would be pretty cool, too) from Catherine.  Haruka from around Yakuza 5/when she was an idol.

Catherine doll would be awesome! Also Kaine from Nier. I would like a Zelda too.

DesertPhantom51

I know Volks is doing the crossover with Disney for their Super Dollfie line, but I think I would die if they did Anna and Elsa as kids in MDD.

Have they ever done a licensed MDD