Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MikoAkiko23

Dollfie Dreams that Volks should make

sinclair

I've been playing Tales of Zestiria and would love to have Lailah as a DD.

2792016-lailah.png

Ushi de Bray

A Dollfie Dream that Volks should make..... A MDD of Kinomoto Sakura, and her best friend, Daidouji Tomoyo!

I'm really a big fan of Card Captor Sakura! So it's llike a dream!

sinclair

I think they'd be better in the new DDP body, MDD are just too childish now that Volks made the DDP.

buncho

I'm sure this has been said before, but I'd really love to see a DD Motoko Kusanagi (though at this point volks would have missed their chance -- the 25th anniversary of the series was this year ). They could do one of the operators (Opeko) too.

edit: just thinking of it now, but a DDS of Lain (Serial Experiments Lain) would be pretty cool, and probably a bit out of their comfort zone.

SeikoKitsune

Now that my seemingly impossible grail doll Kagamine Len from Vocaloid is mine, I want them to make some outfits from the Project Diva games:

"Blue Moon" from "To Beyond a Duodecillion":

len_13.jpg81-450x253.jpg

(1) Rin "Black Star" outfit, also from "To Beyond a Duodecillion"

(2) Len's "White Edge" unlockable outfit

(3) Rin's "Kagerou" outfit from "Iroha Uta"

rin_15.jpglen_35.jpgrin_14.jpg

SOdZ0ex.png?3

The cast so far: Sky (DDS Mariko), "SK" (DDH-07 on DDS)

Extra: LEN KAGAMINE

mei_chii

aw thats a lovely topic i am hoping they make more male dd i bet the next one will be kaito XD

SeikoKitsune
aw thats a lovely topic i am hoping they make more male dd i bet the next one will be kaito XD

That would be a great chance to enter the world of male regular DD-tall size!

SOdZ0ex.png?3

The cast so far: Sky (DDS Mariko), "SK" (DDH-07 on DDS)

Extra: LEN KAGAMINE

french_[vanilla]1996

I'd personally love to see Hyperdimension Neptunia dollfies

lenwsake

I would LOVE a Doremi dd!! I know its a bit oldschool, but I think the cute witches would look sooo adorable! Doremi always reminds me of a great childhood :')

VinylTongues

Ciel as a DDSB

Gothydolly

I'd love to see a Gumi dd, or a dddy Luka. Maybe mdds of Remilia and Flandre Scarlet, although the wings would be a bit awkward to make.

Monty
I'd love to see a Gumi dd, or a dddy Luka. Maybe mdds of Remilia and Flandre Scarlet, although the wings would be a bit awkward to make.

Luka has been confirmed (unless you mean specifically as a Dddy, her bodytype hasnt been confirmed yet)

But I'm seconding Flan...to be honest, I find it really weird that there hasn't been any doll of her yet. I always thought she was one of the most popular Touhou girls, if not the -most- popular -...definitely more popular than Youmu, anyway - and I think they've definitely done more elaborate props than their wings, even Flan.

I think it'd be perfect if Remilia was a DDP and Flan was a MDD. I really hope we see them...even Azone made a Remilia pure neemo (but not a Flan). What's the hold-up 8')

vhdangel

Since Full Metal Panic is finally getting another season in 2018, and Volks now has male DDs, I REALLY want them to make Kaname and Sousuke! They could even throw in Tessa, if they want. Please, Volks!!

Asellus

It'll never ever happen (as it is now an old show...wow I feel old lol) but I'd love to see Takuto and Meroko from (Searching for the Full Moon) as dollfie dreams.....they would be so adorable!

• Like 1

Taking an extended break from any purchases to save up for Mariko!

sinclair

Your saying that lead me to remember Moon Phase. I'd love to have Hazuki as a DD.

kk1030

I wish they will make Chise in Mahoutsukai no home or Phos in Hoseki no Kuni.

I think Chise will make a very good DDS or SDC and she's full of character

Mitsuna

I would love Volks to make more visual novel characters like they did years ago, they worked perfectly and the old ones have such nostalgia attached to them for me. I think recently eroge art styles could really work for newer Dollfie Dream dolls.

kct

I would like it if Volks can come out with more of the IM@S Cinderella Girls cast. Rin is literally begging for Karen and Nao to happen in order to make Triad Primus a thing.

Gothydolly

Luka has been confirmed (unless you mean specifically as a Dddy, her bodytype hasnt been confirmed yet)

But I'm seconding Flan...to be honest, I find it really weird that there hasn't been any doll of her yet. I always thought she was one of the most popular Touhou girls, if not the -most- popular -...definitely more popular than Youmu, anyway - and I think they've definitely done more elaborate props than their wings, even Flan.

I think it'd be perfect if Remilia was a DDP and Flan was a MDD. I really hope we see them...even Azone made a Remilia pure neemo (but not a Flan). What's the hold-up 8')

Oh I didn't know that! Better start saving for luka now, and yeah I suppose if they could do cirno's wings they could do Remilia's and Flandre's wings. hopefully volks will release them eventually!

Lillybeth802

Hoping for a Ancient Magus Bride release! Would love a Chise DD

kakulolita

Honestly, I’d just love more of those Kosmos / Alna style faces - and more persona girls... Maybe both

Though, since we have boys now, I would LOVE a Makoto Yuki- P3 protag noooooowwwww please omg

CeliathePikachu
Honestly, I’d just love more of those Kosmos / Alna style faces - and more persona girls... Maybe both

Though, since we have boys now, I would LOVE a Makoto Yuki- P3 protag noooooowwwww please omg

Oh my gosh, I never thought about a Makoto Yuki Dollfie Dream, but now that the idea is in my head I neeeed him. Best boy for sure. Also, nice to see someone else shares my love for him :3

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

kakulolita

Oh my gosh, I never thought about a Makoto Yuki Dollfie Dream, but now that the idea is in my head I neeeed him. Best boy for sure. Also, nice to see someone else shares my love for him :3

Saaaaameee !! I need that protag in my life He’s the absolute best and deserves all the fans tbh- I have no clue who wouldn’t love him lol. Volks please spoil us P3 fans some—

Paprika

If they created Sailor Neptune/Michiru from SM, I would die from happiness.

Zero Two

I would love to see Tokyo Mew Mew Characters TBH