Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MikoAkiko23

Dollfie Dreams that Volks should make

Ravendruid
I think it could be a cool idea to make Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club- only because she cross dresses as a boy so it would be interesting to see how she might come out ^^

I know of one person who is rather upset there are no male DDs because she wants DESPERATELY to make Kyoya and dress him in the few female costumes he's worn on the show and in the manga. As for myself, I'd rather see Renge, and the cute yellow girl's uniform.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

aaircrash
I think it could be a cool idea to make Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club- only because she cross dresses as a boy so it would be interesting to see how she might come out ^^

I know of one person who is rather upset there are no male DDs because she wants DESPERATELY to make Kyoya and dress him in the few female costumes he's worn on the show and in the manga. As for myself, I'd rather see Renge, and the cute yellow girl's uniform.

I agree, I would love to have one of the girl uniforms! Even if they just made them to sell as outfits as they did with the Lucky Star Uniforms I would be happy

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

PrettyCranium
Obviously this will never happen, but if there was a Sailor Chibi Moon MDD I would do anything to get my hands on her. *_* I'm sure the maintenance on the wig would be miserable.

Jessica from Nightfall has a really cute custom:

5249138533_663476c369_z.jpg

blog updated by nightfallwalker, on Flickr

PlasticFantastic

Ouran High School Host Club is one of my favourite animes.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

aaircrash

Same here! The plot was very original and the whole series is very humorous ^^ (I haven't actually watched much of the anime though I've just read some of the manga... ._.; )

Ravendruid

Another that I would love to see, or else figure out how to make myself, is Tenma from School Rumble! I'm not good at all with hair, so figuring out those tiny twintails would be the trickiest part for me. The uniforms are super cute, as well. I've thought about doing Yakumo and Tenma as the DDdy and DDs once I become wealthy (or find a job).

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

finnleo

Personal short list at the moment would probably include Gust's Arland atelier game lead characters Rorona, Totori, and Meruru, in their respective game designs.

Atleast from Rorona I keep looking at the towels I have of Rorona and Hom as courtains, and keep thinking will I ever have the skill's to try make a look a like myself.. maybe one of these days.

aaircrash
Personal short list at the moment would probably include Gust's Arland atelier game lead characters Rorona, Totori, and Meruru, in their respective game designs.

Atleast from Rorona I keep looking at the towels I have of Rorona and Hom as courtains, and keep thinking will I ever have the skill's to try make a look a like myself.. maybe one of these days.

The Atelier girls would be absolutely lovely! I would buy Totori in a heart beat.

TakamuraYui

For Nanoha series, since Volks has made Nanoha and Fate, guess Hayate will soon be out.

Besides that, there are a tons of characters that can be made into DD.

Personally, Dalian from Dantarian no shoka, Himari from Omamori Himari, Inori from Guilty Crown are good candidates.

By the way, TakamuraYui should be made into DD. (Part of the reason is that Kasumi from the same game--Muvluv Alternative--was made into DD long time ago)

I like her a lot =3=

misskale

I just wish that they'd do one from Blazblue. There are so many good options in those characters.

AerisAquata

BlazBlue DDs? Oh man that would be AWESOME!

Nehelenia

I would love to see Caster from Fate Extra as a DD. Maybe we will see that one day who knows ^^

Something else I would love to see but I know it will never happen is a DD Sailor Moon and a DD Shirou or Archer from the fate franchise.

GebGeb

I would love to see Puella Magi Madoka Magica DDS! It's a pretty popular serie so maybe it'll happen ^^'

Galvatim

Lightning and Serah from Final Fantasy XIII! (& their XIII-2 outfits too!)

6945627683_e373c5362c.jpg

6799517798_32090131a8_m.jpg

Lightning would be especially cool in her XIII-2 outfit.

DivinitaAria

Yes Please On thetopic of Atelier... I'm working on a Rorona cosplay for myself XP

I have a list of dolls that I'd like to see Volks make

Ayu - Kanon (I'm planning to make a custom Ayu myself :3)

Any of the girls from Gunslinger Girl (although they could be easy customized) Especially Henrietta

Rise Kujikawa - Persona 4 (She is my anime girlfriend )

Simca - Air Gear

Aigis - Persona 3

Female Protaganist - Persona 3 Portable

Rorona - Atelier Rorona

Ringo - Air Gear (Please Volks!)

All of the girls from Aria!

Hmm that's all that comes to mind

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

GebGeb

I thought about it recently, they should make Irisviel von Einzbern from Fate/Zero. That would make such a pretty doll

PlasticFantastic
I thought about it recently, they should make Irisviel von Einzbern from Fate/Zero. That would make such a pretty doll

I'm hoping she's one of the dolls released for Dolpa 27 - wouldn't that be lovely?

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

AerisAquata

Oh man, I'd have to see if I could split for clothes if they made Irisviel!

Rubyconcream

There are so many pages in this thread, I'm pretty sure somebody probably already said Volks should make Touhou DDs of Youmu and Yuyuko, so I'm just going to second that! I would also like to second DivinitaAria's wish for an Aegis from Persona 3- YEESSSS!!

Nightmare Tea
There are so many pages in this thread, I'm pretty sure somebody probably already said Volks should make Touhou DDs of Youmu and Yuyuko, so I'm just going to second that! I would also like to second DivinitaAria's wish for an Aegis from Persona 3- YEESSSS!!

Oh my god a Yuyuko and Youmu would be PERFECT!

Or the Scarlet sisters!

Alphakitty

If we're talking Touhou I'd really love a Cirno MDD. Think of the cuteness! I'd really like a Yukari and Tenshi though, I can just picture how lovely Yukari's faceup would be!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

Nightmare Tea
If we're talking Touhou I'd really love a Cirno MDD. Think of the cuteness! I'd really like a Yukari and Tenshi though, I can just picture how lovely Yukari's faceup would be!

Oh, Yukari is my favorite character! I would looooove to have a Yukari!

leitan

Yotsuba MDD!

this would be so cute!

i would really like to see remilia, scarlet, flandre, ran, cirno or satori DDs (touhou). i've seen some really nice customs of those characters and i really like the sakuya DD that was already released...

i think lucy and nana from elfen lied would work well as a pair (DD/MDD), unfortunately that series was never popular enough to get a lot of merchandise so there is no way i could see that being reality beyond making them custom.

a lot of people in this thread said they wished for a makise kurisu DD. she's a great character, but i would kill for mayushii and ruka (i'd be entertained to think how they'd design ruka's anatomy! perhaps "she" could be the first offical male DD?)

katnaper

Same here! The plot was very original and the whole series is very humorous ^^ (I haven't actually watched much of the anime though I've just read some of the manga... ._.; )

Loved both the anime and manga. Haruhi with both uniform options would be lovely. And I vote for a male DD too. I want Tamaki! Claire from Claymore, Tsubaki from Soul Eater and Witchblade too!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Chriandra

I would actually really like one made of Lulu from Final Fantasy X.

She would, of corse, HAVE to be a DDy. Those things are huge.