Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MikoAkiko23

Dollfie Dreams that Volks should make

still_doll+vk

I will try and watch it but you guys know vampire knight? I dunno if volks should make Yuki Cross, because she has 2 forms, human and vampire

you are born not because you have a purpose in this world, you are born because you are special to someone!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

[*]Taiwan Hetalia dollfie

DivinitaAria
Now need Persona 4 Yukiko. ^^

Yes pleeeaassseeeee. I got my wish for Rise (hopefully I win her) and now I'll be waiting for Yukiko! I realllyyyy don't like Chie too much, but maybe she'll be cute in DD form. I love Naoto <3 And they need Nanako XP And Teddie. Even though he's a he

But still_doll+vk

Aria is fantastic :) It's so...nice. I'm listening to the OST right now actually XP

Volks if you're reading this, I request Alicia and Akari xPP Pretty please :DD

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

still_doll+vk

i see..Aria is not my anime type and people say it's good so im watching now

you are born not because you have a purpose in this world, you are born because you are special to someone!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

DivinitaAria
i see..Aria is not my anime type and people say it's good so im watching now

Ah I love the whole slice of life theme it has and the silly adventures and all that grand stuff

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Nightmare Tea

I agree that we need a MDD Nanako..

gaiaswill
I agree that we need a MDD Nanako..

D'aw.

rukitron

I always wanted a D-Dy Mizuho from Onegai Teacher.

She has a gazillion statues, but no articulated figures.

DivinitaAria

Rise Kujikawa - Persona 4 (She is my anime girlfriend )

Your prayers have been answered.

VOLKS is releasing Rise.

I must say, I'm sincerely disappointed that I did not win Rise I made my original post over a year ago.

So now I'll just hope that the other persona girls will be just as cute as Rise and I'll enter for them.

Soooooo, Volks. Make me some Aria girls :/

still_doll+vk

i also want Aria girls too{though im familiar of the anime} sadly, i want Rise but she is damn expensive..i dont care about the price, I just want to hold her in my arms!! and also I want volks to release vampire knight girl DD's

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

Alphakitty

I'd really like to see them make Sena & Yozora from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. I think Volks could do some interesting sculpts with their designs~

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

waha
I'd really like to see them make Sena & Yozora from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. I think Volks could do some interesting sculpts with their designs~

Since you mentioned Yozora and Sena... Kobato MDD!

Alphakitty

Let's have Sena & Yozora at one Dolpa and then Kobato & Maria MDDs at the next! Ahh I'd die (at least my wallet would)

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

kymaera

Ooo...I might have to go for Kobato, Maria or Niku if they did that.

still_doll+vk

volks should make: Sunako Nakahara from Wallflower, it would be interesting though, but in the anime I think she is usually seen in chibi form, but I actually loved to see her as a DD

and also they should make Fujioka Haruhi from Ouran Host club too!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

DivinitaAria

Oh oh, just remembered.

Volks needs to make a Ringo DD And some of the other Air Gear girls...like Simca

gaiaswill

Heh, if they made Ringo, you would have to buy her glasses seperately.

DivinitaAria
Heh, if they made Ringo, you would have to buy her glasses seperately.

So true!

I wonder if Volks will do Persona 3 girls because I need the female protag and Aigis :3. I think I might make a Minako custom...only Rise's head would be perfect XP

misskale

I just did a search and can't believe it hasn't been suggested.

Fujiko Mine would be an excellent DD.

Bellatrix
Oh oh, just remembered.

Volks needs to make a Ringo DD And some of the other Air Gear girls...like Simca

I'd love a Simca DD with optional rollerblades!! **

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

cristaelf

I think Volks should make a Super Sonico Dollfie Dream Dynamite. She's like the anime version of Tinkerbell. Sonico is fun, sexy and kinda dumb.

still_doll+vk
I think Volks should make a Super Sonico Dollfie Dream Dynamite. She's like the anime version of Tinkerbell. Sonico is fun, sexy and kinda dumb.

Sonico?

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

still_doll+vk

oh i see, she looks like Luka Megurine

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

Alphakitty

Soniko/Sonico seems quite popular in terms of customs, I've seen quite a few around (and I have one myself!). I'd be kind of surprised if Volks made her thought, since she has a vmf50 already.

still_doll+vk
Soniko/Sonico seems quite popular in terms of customs, I've seen quite a few around (and I have one myself!). I'd be kind of surprised if Volks made her thought, since she has a vmf50 already.

I dunno but I want to see her in DD version, im surprised i know her just now

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie