Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Conuresans

Figmas and Nendoroids

Conuresans

I remembered there being a figma and nendroid thread somewhere way back when I started here, but it seems that it was for a question rather than a discussion thread--- So, here is one! And just in case, if this is in the wrong section, my apologies and feel free to move it.

Right now I only have one of the two, which is the Figma of Nagisa Momoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica and I absolutely love her! I got her during her preorder and I was elated when she arrived. Although I'm not planning on buying any soon (All of it's going to a DD ), I'd love to get the 2014 Snow Miku Nendoroid, Halloween Miku Nendoroid, Yamato(Kantai Collection)'s Nendoroid (Or just give Nendoroids a try, but those three are my favorites of what I've seen so far!) along with Mami Tomoe(PMMM)'s Figmas. Ultimate Madoka would be nice as well in either form, but I like her figma a bit better.

So, anyone else? Any Figmas/Nendoroids you're eying or waiting for? Favorites? Or feel free to show off your collection.

And actually, here's an image I took of mine just today:

23092973722_2eb955516b.jpg

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Hustic

I don't have any cute pics yet, but I just received my Idolm@ster Ranko Figma about a week ago and she's soooo cute! I wish there were a larger selection of Figmas, and more from anime that I watch because I would definitely become an avid collector n_n

angelsealcat

I love that shot of Nagisa! (Also, totally jealous that you have snow, while it's still 75°F/24°C here where I live...)

Oh my gosh, I'm so bad about collecting too many action figures. I love how easy it is to make expressive scenes with them. I have a bad habit of just picking up whatever I think is cute, but my favorites are Vocaloid and ones from my favorite games.

15799040618_f9bbdb3202_c.jpgIMG_4852 by Rio F, on Flickr

23116545515_26af4f77ba_b.jpgJurassic Sonico by Rio F, on Flickr

16898529795_a33eb3405b_c.jpgIMG_4956 by Rio F, on Flickr

I once found this HILARIOUS egg at a thrift shop for 99 cents, and it happens to be the perfect size for a Nendoroid car.

22495299263_db6b81d015_b.jpgEgg + Nendo by Rio F, on Flickr

it's all daijoubu baby

Conuresans
I don't have any cute pics yet, but I just received my Idolm@ster Ranko Figma about a week ago and she's soooo cute! I wish there were a larger selection of Figmas, and more from anime that I watch because I would definitely become an avid collector n_n

Ranko is adorable! She's my favorite from the Cinderella Girls anime, Mio being my second favorite. When you do get pictures of her, feel free to share, I'd love to see them.

And although it all goes down to copyrights and licenses, I think if I'm not mistaken you can send them suggestions to which characters they should make next? Or there are some customs floating around, so you could try one of those?

I love that shot of Nagisa! (Also, totally jealous that you have snow, while it's still 75°F/24°C here where I live...)

Oh my gosh, I'm so bad about collecting too many action figures. I love how easy it is to make expressive scenes with them. I have a bad habit of just picking up whatever I think is cute, but my favorites are Vocaloid and ones from my favorite games.

I once found this HILARIOUS egg at a thrift shop for 99 cents, and it happens to be the perfect size for a Nendoroid car.

Thank you! My knee was freezing after I got it since I dug it in the snow to get it. (Aaaaa I like heat, 75 sounds just about perfect right now. As for the snow, we got I think we got like 6 or 7 inches of it?)

I'm dying over the egg picture. And the miku shot looks awesome! And even with one figma, although there aren't many small scenes I can make, it's fun to just play around with larger props. A while ago I did a few photos of her and a regular sized oatmeal cookie. As for which ones I pick up, my goal is to get the ones from shows I've watched (Which will be fun because Idolm@ster and Kantai Collection have quite a few with more being announced) or Vocaloid.

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Noxxbunny

I'm currently up to 13 nendoroids and 3 petites, but only 3 figma.

I've been eyeing GUMI for a while now, but she's always a little too pricey for me. Someday I'll take the plunge.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Conuresans
I'm currently up to 13 nendoroids and 3 petites, but only 3 figma.

I've been eyeing GUMI for a while now, but she's always a little too pricey for me. Someday I'll take the plunge.

Wow, quite a group of nendoroids you have!

I feel you on looking at one figure but seeing it's too pricey. One of the reasons I'm probably going to wait a while on '14 Snow Miku and Halloween Miku is because of their price tags I'm finding atm. Idk if they'll go down once the holidays pass by, but I'll wait and see.

lonelymiracle

I currently have Nendoroid Luka, Sakura Mikudayo and Elsa ^.^ Hopefully Sheryl Nome with join them soon~ I had Yagami Light that I got secondhand, but I decided to resell him because he's older and the newer faceplates don't fit him.

I'll post pics of them when I'm able to~

15_11_27_20_47_30_447_deco.jpg

My girls ♡ Ai-chan and Sheryl~

Elagabalus

I'm addicted to Nendoroids! I love being able to change the faces and accessory parts. I lost count of how many I have and usually have at least one on order, oops /)_(\. I like collecting Re-Ment too cause it's generally in scale with Nendos and it looks great as additional props for them! I almost find Re-Ment more addicting than the Nendoroids themselves.

The preowned Nendoroid section on Mandarake is dangerous... I need to stop checking it.

I can't post pictures yet, but if I remember to swing back once I can (and the thread is still active) I'll toss in a photo of my DD with her Nendoroid counterpart.

ektorp

Here's my collection. If I wasn't into BJD, I'd probably have more. :p

wrGeGHY.jpg

Bead box from Michael's craft store.

4Ywzg0A.jpg

Thespian

I recently preordered the Saitama nendoroid from One Punch Man. I've been out of anime merch for a while (trying to fund dolls and school, stuff gets put aside sometimes), but I just couldn't resist that little bald superhero-for-fun

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09

Any pronouns are fine

Conuresans
I currently have Nendoroid Luka, Sakura Mikudayo and Elsa ^.^ Hopefully Sheryl Nome with join them soon~ I had Yagami Light that I got secondhand, but I decided to resell him because he's older and the newer faceplates don't fit him.

Aa Luka and Sakura Mikudayo look awesome! >w> Luka is one of my favorite Vocaloids, and on a side note I'm really looking forward to seeing Freeing's 1/4 PVC of her V4X! Also kinda hoping they'll do a Nendo and/or figma of said version as well. Also hoping for a Sakura Miku figma eventually, that'd be rockin' to see.

I'm addicted to Nendoroids! I love being able to change the faces and accessory parts. I lost count of how many I have and usually have at least one on order, oops /)_(\. I like collecting Re-Ment too cause it's generally in scale with Nendos and it looks great as additional props for them! I almost find Re-Ment more addicting than the Nendoroids themselves.

The preowned Nendoroid section on Mandarake is dangerous... I need to stop checking it.

I can't post pictures yet, but if I remember to swing back once I can (and the thread is still active) I'll toss in a photo of my DD with her Nendoroid counterpart.

Aha, I was thinking about getting some Re-ment stuff but I wasn't exactly sure on the scaling of them. Thank you for that! And I've seen Mandarake's section and wow it is tempting. Although imo, Amiami is even more tempting. There's so many of them on there. @-@;

Awesome! I look forward to seeing it.

Here's my collection. If I wasn't into BJD, I'd probably have more. :p

wrGeGHY.jpg

Bead box from Michael's craft store.

4Ywzg0A.jpg

Wonderful looking group, I see you have the main trio of Idolm@ster girls. I was also thinking about BJDs (Which are what lead me to finding out about DDs), but there are so many sculpts to pick from. This may be a good thing, but my wallet doesn't think so. If I did get one, I'd probably pick a SD. They're huge and I love it! Or maybe MSD.

I recently preordered the Saitama nendoroid from One Punch Man. I've been out of anime merch for a while (trying to fund dolls and school, stuff gets put aside sometimes), but I just couldn't resist that little bald superhero-for-fun

Eyee it's been a while since I got anime merchandise also... I think it was last year when I got a Vocaloid blind bag that had a Miku wig and a lot of small stuff with a few cards they were sending out with them as a promotion. And I saw that nendoroid and my favorite face plate was this one:

6d91a862a91d798576eef7cf5d516c701446665835_full.jpg

Like there's so many funny possibilities! I'm interested in seeing what people do with it.

missadventure364

I have a lot of Nendoroids. Probably more than I should on pre-order as well. I just love how customizable they are. They're super poseable, and being able to change the face is something that really stands out to me. It's also fun to swap their clothes around and make them dress up as each other- or maybe that's just me! Haha!

I have several Figma as well, but not nearly as many as I have Nendoroids. I really lucked out with Nendoroids and ended up winning a lot of 20 for $100 a while back. It was pretty awesome! I don't think that'll happen again anytime soon, but I love to buy them if I see them at a reasonable price.

lonelymiracle

Aa Luka and Sakura Mikudayo look awesome! >w> Luka is one of my favorite Vocaloids, and on a side note I'm really looking forward to seeing Freeing's 1/4 PVC of her V4X! Also kinda hoping they'll do a Nendo and/or figma of said version as well. Also hoping for a Sakura Miku figma eventually, that'd be rockin' to see.

Luka is my fave too :3 And I'm also very excited about the 1/4 statue! Are there more news on it? I will likely order it, that's a prize piece for the collection for sure! I think they might make a nendo of her V4X version since they've done so many of Miku xD Luka needs more love

15_11_27_20_47_30_447_deco.jpg

My girls ♡ Ai-chan and Sheryl~

Elagabalus
Aha, I was thinking about getting some Re-ment stuff but I wasn't exactly sure on the scaling of them. Thank you for that! And I've seen Mandarake's section and wow it is tempting. Although imo, Amiami is even more tempting. There's so many of them on there. @-@;
The scaling can be hit or miss. Most of it is at least decent if not spot on. I still can't post links or photos, but if you wanna look me up on MFC my username is Elagabalus there as well. Most of my photos on MFC are of my Nendoroids with Re-Ment props.

I keep looking at Manda's selection but I just can't bring myself to buy individual boxes for their high resale prices so I usually just grab full sets on AmiAmi. Re-Ment has been pretty good about re-releasing the sets a few times as well.

I'm so close to buying an overpriced set of Ekinaka Sweets though. I'm so sad I got into Re-Ment right after it was fully sold out, and it's just too cute.

Conuresans

Luka is my fave too :3 And I'm also very excited about the 1/4 statue! Are there more news on it? I will likely order it, that's a prize piece for the collection for sure! I think they might make a nendo of her V4X version since they've done so many of Miku xD Luka needs more love

Unfortunately not yet. I'm hoping we'll see some next year, early preferably so I know if I can pick up one or not. Hopefully they will make one or a figma of her V4X as Luka is also one of the top popular characters and she does need more love than what she's got now. /cough/UStourplease/cough/

The scaling can be hit or miss. Most of it is at least decent if not spot on. I still can't post links or photos, but if you wanna look me up on MFC my username is Elagabalus there as well. Most of my photos on MFC are of my Nendoroids with Re-Ment props.

I keep looking at Manda's selection but I just can't bring myself to buy individual boxes for their high resale prices so I usually just grab full sets on AmiAmi. Re-Ment has been pretty good about re-releasing the sets a few times as well.

I'm so close to buying an overpriced set of Ekinaka Sweets though. I'm so sad I got into Re-Ment right after it was fully sold out, and it's just too cute.

I looked at your page and they're goregous! I also like your bjds. And the Deep Sea Miku petite as a cake topper was brilliant! Deep Sea Girl is one of my favorite songs from her and I'd like to get the petite eventually... Eventually being the keyword as I'm having issues tracking one down when I have the money to get one and I remember to look.

Good to know Re-Ment is good re-releasing their sets. And that their scaling can be a hit and miss, as scale is a bit important to me. Plus, I'm looking for in scale props/furniture to throw in my dollhouse once-- if it ever gets completed. I'm building one up since I thought it might be pretty nice to have if I wanted to have a house setting for my pictures. Anyhow, there are a few sets of Re-Ment I like that I saw were sold out which kinda got me a bit disappointed since they looked really cute. Also looked at Mandarake and I've made a terrible mistake in that.

I have a lot of Nendoroids. Probably more than I should on pre-order as well. I just love how customizable they are. They're super poseable, and being able to change the face is something that really stands out to me. It's also fun to swap their clothes around and make them dress up as each other- or maybe that's just me! Haha!

I have several Figma as well, but not nearly as many as I have Nendoroids. I really lucked out with Nendoroids and ended up winning a lot of 20 for $100 a while back. It was pretty awesome! I don't think that'll happen again anytime soon, but I love to buy them if I see them at a reasonable price.

You can never have too many... Unless you're running out of shelf space. But I like figmas for the same reasons! Plus the detail on them is wonderful! I'm wanting to try out Nendoroids eventually, although if that's the case with them also then I might just end up collecting both.

Wow really? That sounds like a really nice deal on them! It probably won't as it sounds like those are more of a needle in a haystack sort of occurence, but it was still probably really cool.

Elagabalus
I looked at your page and they're goregous! I also like your bjds. And the Deep Sea Miku petite as a cake topper was brilliant! Deep Sea Girl is one of my favorite songs from her and I'd like to get the petite eventually... Eventually being the keyword as I'm having issues tracking one down when I have the money to get one and I remember to look.

Good to know Re-Ment is good re-releasing their sets. And that their scaling can be a hit and miss, as scale is a bit important to me. Plus, I'm looking for in scale props/furniture to throw in my dollhouse once-- if it ever gets completed. I'm building one up since I thought it might be pretty nice to have if I wanted to have a house setting for my pictures. Anyhow, there are a few sets of Re-Ment I like that I saw were sold out which kinda got me a bit disappointed since they looked really cute. Also looked at Mandarake and I've made a terrible mistake in that.

!! Thank you!

She was just the right size to fit on my cake so I thought why not? I was really excited to get her and Micrystal, and in blind boxes to boot! I weighed them out and selected the 3 heaviest. Bought one and got Micrystal (1st choice!) and then figured why not tempt fate and got Deep Sea Girl as well! I'm still trying to track down the Romeo and Juliet (?I think?) petit from that set, but their resale values are kind of ridiculous so hopefully Mandarake will come to my rescue someday.

I think they probably do several re-releases per year? I've seen multiple preorder periods for a few sets happen on Amiami so I can kind of only guess. I think the ones released this year will come back, but the ones before that sadly may not. You can find them on Amazon, eBay and Yahoo!Japan for a bit of a markup now but I'm thinking of biting the bullet on Ekinaka sweets because it is SO cute and definitely not getting rereleased.

The kotatsu sets that amiami have up now are totally perfect for Nendoroids and I keep meaning to buy at least one of them.

The Little Twin Stars * Yume Miru Otome Room set is kind of an ok scale for both Nendoroids and Nendoroid Petits, depending on which items you're using! The little room cutout that comes with it is nice for petits, and the other items are great for full size Nendos.

I've been meaning to set up a diorama or two as well but I haven't really gone looking for furniture or even decided on what type of room(s) I want to make.

Conuresans
!! Thank you!

She was just the right size to fit on my cake so I thought why not? I was really excited to get her and Micrystal, and in blind boxes to boot! I weighed them out and selected the 3 heaviest. Bought one and got Micrystal (1st choice!) and then figured why not tempt fate and got Deep Sea Girl as well! I'm still trying to track down the Romeo and Juliet (?I think?) petit from that set, but their resale values are kind of ridiculous so hopefully Mandarake will come to my rescue someday.

I think they probably do several re-releases per year? I've seen multiple preorder periods for a few sets happen on Amiami so I can kind of only guess. I think the ones released this year will come back, but the ones before that sadly may not. You can find them on Amazon, eBay and Yahoo!Japan for a bit of a markup now but I'm thinking of biting the bullet on Ekinaka sweets because it is SO cute and definitely not getting rereleased.

The kotatsu sets that amiami have up now are totally perfect for Nendoroids and I keep meaning to buy at least one of them.

The Little Twin Stars * Yume Miru Otome Room set is kind of an ok scale for both Nendoroids and Nendoroid Petits, depending on which items you're using! The little room cutout that comes with it is nice for petits, and the other items are great for full size Nendos.

I've been meaning to set up a diorama or two as well but I haven't really gone looking for furniture or even decided on what type of room(s) I want to make.

No problem! And that's super lucky! I can't weigh out the random boxes as I can only find them online atm, but I'm hoping if I order a box of the selection she's in I can go for it... The other two I'd like to get are Daughter of Evil and also Romeo and Cinderella, since those two are also some of my favorite songs from Vocaloid. I wish they'd make one for Luka Luka Night Fever or Snow Miku. Or just in general make another new set would be nice. Hopefully it'll come to your aid soon though!

Ah I'll check on Amazon for more, and the set I was thinking most on was this one(Hotel Buffet?):

hotel.jpg

Although I do see they're running a sale where I can get 5 random ones w/o dupes. Hmmm, might have to try it that way so if I really like them, I have more to admire and use. As for what I'm planning, I've got somewhat of an idea of a theme I want, but I need to find furniture that matches it without breaking the bank.

Elagabalus
No problem! And that's super lucky! I can't weigh out the random boxes as I can only find them online atm, but I'm hoping if I order a box of the selection she's in I can go for it... The other two I'd like to get are Daughter of Evil and also Romeo and Cinderella, since those two are also some of my favorite songs from Vocaloid. I wish they'd make one for Luka Luka Night Fever or Snow Miku. Or just in general make another new set would be nice. Hopefully it'll come to your aid soon though!

Ah I'll check on Amazon for more, and the set I was thinking most on was this one(Hotel Buffet?):

Although I do see they're running a sale where I can get 5 random ones w/o dupes. Hmmm, might have to try it that way so if I really like them, I have more to admire and use. As for what I'm planning, I've got somewhat of an idea of a theme I want, but I need to find furniture that matches it without breaking the bank.

I'm honestly not really familiar with most Vocaloid stuff/particularly a fan of the music, but I've grown to really like a lot of the designs. I broke down and ordered the Harvest Moon Miku Nendoroid cause her design is just so lovely! Oops. I like a lot of the scale figures they make of her as well.

Ooohhh nooo I forgot how cute hotel buffet was. I think I've seen pieces from it pop up on eBay?

I have this huge list of Re-Ment I'd like to own on MFC but I know I'll never get even a small fraction of it. And they keep coming out with more, it's killing me! I was running group orders for Re-Ment over the summer (stopped cause I got a few problem buyers :\ ughhhh) and I probably have entirely too many already. >w<

I know you can get full sets of 8 for fairly cheap on y!J, but then you gotta pay fees for a shopping service and for shipping. It's probably cheaper to just pay whatever Amazon/eBay/other sellers want in the long run.

Ohhh, on Denverdoll? I haven't checked there in a long time, I'll have to take a look!

Conuresans
I'm honestly not really familiar with most Vocaloid stuff/particularly a fan of the music, but I've grown to really like a lot of the designs. I broke down and ordered the Harvest Moon Miku Nendoroid cause her design is just so lovely! Oops. I like a lot of the scale figures they make of her as well.

Ooohhh nooo I forgot how cute hotel buffet was. I think I've seen pieces from it pop up on eBay?

I have this huge list of Re-Ment I'd like to own on MFC but I know I'll never get even a small fraction of it. And they keep coming out with more, it's killing me! I was running group orders for Re-Ment over the summer (stopped cause I got a few problem buyers :\ ughhhh) and I probably have entirely too many already. >w<

I know you can get full sets of 8 for fairly cheap on y!J, but then you gotta pay fees for a shopping service and for shipping. It's probably cheaper to just pay whatever Amazon/eBay/other sellers want in the long run.

Ohhh, on Denverdoll? I haven't checked there in a long time, I'll have to take a look!

Ahh yeah, sometimes some of the songs they're used in aren't the best uses but the designs are wonderful to make up somewhat for it. I remember seeing her up for preorder, but I didn't join in because I didn't bring it up and eventually forgot about it... Until pictures started popping up everywhere. Although the scale figures are always amazing to see! And speak of the scale figures, Good Smile's running a giveaway where they're giving away free Miku Nendoroids and copies of the Project Mirai 3DS game on their social accounts to celebrate the release of the mebae version. I entered most of them, but I'm mostly hoping I win the Halloween Miku one.

That sucks that some horrible people ruined that experience for you, although hopefully while it lasted you had some pretty good experiences. And I've had that experience a while back with another collection, there were like 500+ with more being added on and in the end I think I had around 50 or 60 so?

I'll look on Y!JA and see if I can find a set I like (Which won't be hard) for a price I'd be willing to pay. And I looked at Amazon, and from there I kinda liked the looks of the Rilakkuma Northern European Kitchen set.

And yeah, the sale they've got going is that you can get 5 for $20, which makes them 4 a piece rather than $8 or $9+.

Elagabalus
Ahh yeah, sometimes some of the songs they're used in aren't the best uses but the designs are wonderful to make up somewhat for it. I remember seeing her up for preorder, but I didn't join in because I didn't bring it up and eventually forgot about it... Until pictures started popping up everywhere. Although the scale figures are always amazing to see! And speak of the scale figures, Good Smile's running a giveaway where they're giving away free Miku Nendoroids and copies of the Project Mirai 3DS game on their social accounts to celebrate the release of the mebae version. I entered most of them, but I'm mostly hoping I win the Halloween Miku one.

That sucks that some horrible people ruined that experience for you, although hopefully while it lasted you had some pretty good experiences. And I've had that experience a while back with another collection, there were like 500+ with more being added on and in the end I think I had around 50 or 60 so?

I'll look on Y!JA and see if I can find a set I like (Which won't be hard) for a price I'd be willing to pay. And I looked at Amazon, and from there I kinda liked the looks of the Rilakkuma Northern European Kitchen set.

And yeah, the sale they've got going is that you can get 5 for $20, which makes them 4 a piece rather than $8 or $9+.

I passed on her preorder, actually! But then pictures started rolling in and my friend happened to be at NYCC where they were selling her, so I asked him to pick her up for me. She's worth it! She's adorable and I've currently got her sitting on my kitchen counter nomming on her mooncake watching the cooking action.

Ohhh I need to check out those accounts! Like on FB and twitter? I actually don't follow GSC on platform because keeping close watch on their releases can be dangerous!

Yeah. I'm surprised that I was able to run a good few orders before people started flaking tbh! Oooooh my god that's a ton!

Good luck, I hope you can find it! I think that Rilakkuma set is fairly recent so it may go back up on Amiami? Are you familiar with figinstock (still can't post links, so just google it!)? It's been my downfall cause it'll tell me when stuff comes back >w<

Oh that's not bad! But they're all completely random? I should see if there's any overlap between what I have and what they're selling. That's close to what you're paying per box when you order some sets (usually licensed ones. The Sailor Moon sets are SOOO cute but really expensive comparatively. Still worth it, the quality is so high!) from AmiAmi. I'm just so used to paying around $3/box that I've gotten so cheap >w<

BTW If you ever run into problems with Re-Ment quality control, their customer support is impeccable. They've sent me replacements twice.

Conuresans
I passed on her preorder, actually! But then pictures started rolling in and my friend happened to be at NYCC where they were selling her, so I asked him to pick her up for me. She's worth it! She's adorable and I've currently got her sitting on my kitchen counter nomming on her mooncake watching the cooking action.

Ohhh I need to check out those accounts! Like on FB and twitter? I actually don't follow GSC on platform because keeping close watch on their releases can be dangerous!

Yeah. I'm surprised that I was able to run a good few orders before people started flaking tbh! Oooooh my god that's a ton!

Good luck, I hope you can find it! I think that Rilakkuma set is fairly recent so it may go back up on Amiami? Are you familiar with figinstock (still can't post links, so just google it!)? It's been my downfall cause it'll tell me when stuff comes back >w<

Oh that's not bad! But they're all completely random? I should see if there's any overlap between what I have and what they're selling. That's close to what you're paying per box when you order some sets (usually licensed ones. The Sailor Moon sets are SOOO cute but really expensive comparatively. Still worth it, the quality is so high!) from AmiAmi. I'm just so used to paying around $3/box that I've gotten so cheap >w<

BTW If you ever run into problems with Re-Ment quality control, their customer support is impeccable. They've sent me replacements twice.

Lol awe! Sounds like a cute way to pose her. Atm my figma's just standing in my display case with my other figures/dolls. And yep, FB, twitter, and instagram. They had one on tumblr but it got taken down because you're apparently not allowed to run contests there. :/ And it can be dangerous to watch their platforms, especially when you watch them cover Wonfes and see what's coming ahead!

Yeah, and it was stuffed animals too. I had a mountain of them with that amount, although now I kinda regret it since I could've used that money towards something else.

Hopefully, they look like they'd make wonderful props/furniture. And I wasn't familiar with the until you mentioned it and I looked it up... Now that I see they have a quick lookup for Mandarake, I believe I'm in trouble now.

Well, some good orders are better than flakers on the first try, right?

Yeah, although they don't send duplicates (So you get 5 different sets) on the sale, so if you were to participate at the very least you wouldn't have to fret over getting doubles of what you get in your order. c: And you could sell the ones you already have that you get to put towards a set you don't. ;3 I remember seeing the Sailor Moon set somewhere. I'd also like that one, but like I said, I'll have to wait.

Elagabalus
Lol awe! Sounds like a cute way to pose her. Atm my figma's just standing in my display case with my other figures/dolls. And yep, FB, twitter, and instagram. They had one on tumblr but it got taken down because you're apparently not allowed to run contests there. :/ And it can be dangerous to watch their platforms, especially when you watch them cover Wonfes and see what's coming ahead!

Yeah, and it was stuffed animals too. I had a mountain of them with that amount, although now I kinda regret it since I could've used that money towards something else.

Hopefully, they look like they'd make wonderful props/furniture. And I wasn't familiar with the until you mentioned it and I looked it up... Now that I see they have a quick lookup for Mandarake, I believe I'm in trouble now.

Well, some good orders are better than flakers on the first try, right?

Yeah, although they don't send duplicates (So you get 5 different sets) on the sale, so if you were to participate at the very least you wouldn't have to fret over getting doubles of what you get in your order. c: And you could sell the ones you already have that you get to put towards a set you don't. ;3 I remember seeing the Sailor Moon set somewhere. I'd also like that one, but like I said, I'll have to wait.

I've got her standing with Kashuu Kiyomitsu and Mikazuki Munechika, who are also holding snacks. >w< All my other nendos are on a shelf, save for one that I repaired and is in a box waiting for me to get the proper sealant for a part that I repainted.

I'll definitely go see what I need to do to enter! It's super dangerous. I already follow ohnoraptors and check MFC obsessively. I'm screwed no matter what.

Wonfes is particularly awful because there's too many garage kits I want and not only are they impossible to find, I don't have the skills to put them together. /)_(\

Lol oops! Figinstock has thankfully never come through on some big ticket items. It's just usually like "HEY!! They restocked a Nendoroid, you should get it." I didn't know about quick lookup for Manda, I definitely shouldn't investigate that feature.

Yeah! And I made a few friends out of my orders too. There's now a couple people I can talk about Re-Ment with, and are generally open to participating in a split and that I trust to pay on time!

That's really a good deal. I shouldn't. >_< but ohhh, random boxes + a sale, it's so hard to pass up! I have had issues selling spare Re-Ment though, there's not really a big fanbase for them.

There's two or three Sailor Moon sets and they're just so cute. I have both of the petit sample sets, I think the third is a birthday cake set (so adorable, but I already have a couple Re-Ment cakes). I don't even care for Sailor Moon! But the merch for that series is just too adorable for this earth.

Conuresans
I've got her standing with Kashuu Kiyomitsu and Mikazuki Munechika, who are also holding snacks. >w< All my other nendos are on a shelf, save for one that I repaired and is in a box waiting for me to get the proper sealant for a part that I repainted.

I'll definitely go see what I need to do to enter! It's super dangerous. I already follow ohnoraptors and check MFC obsessively. I'm screwed no matter what.

Wonfes is particularly awful because there's too many garage kits I want and not only are they impossible to find, I don't have the skills to put them together. /)_(\

Lol oops! Figinstock has thankfully never come through on some big ticket items. It's just usually like "HEY!! They restocked a Nendoroid, you should get it." I didn't know about quick lookup for Manda, I definitely shouldn't investigate that feature.

Yeah! And I made a few friends out of my orders too. There's now a couple people I can talk about Re-Ment with, and are generally open to participating in a split and that I trust to pay on time!

That's really a good deal. I shouldn't. >_< but ohhh, random boxes + a sale, it's so hard to pass up! I have had issues selling spare Re-Ment though, there's not really a big fanbase for them.

There's two or three Sailor Moon sets and they're just so cute. I have both of the petit sample sets, I think the third is a birthday cake set (so adorable, but I already have a couple Re-Ment cakes). I don't even care for Sailor Moon! But the merch for that series is just too adorable for this earth.

Aa those nendoroids are pretty! I don't know the series they're from and don't really intend on getting them, but my gosh the detail on them looks incredible. And good luck getting the sealant you need, I have requests I need to finish but... effort. @-@ And I want to do a garage kit but Idk where to look for them! Everywhere I look, I usually have no luck. :/ They're either prepainted or from a series I haven't watched/don't like/etc. And putting them together wouldn't really be an issue as people say I'm pretty artistic and could do it, so for me it's more of finding them and the materials to try it.

Yeah I follow ohnoraptors and a lot of other figure blogs, along with a portion of their media outlets. I don't usually use MFC because I keep forgetting about it and don't see a reason to use it when I'm already up to date on their announcements and the like.

Awesome! I'm still trying to find people I know to talk dolls and stuff with. :v I'm getting places with it, but it's difficult for me to do.

I'm surprised there isn't, they're really cute! But at the same time, I can kinda get why there isn't since from what I see in personal experience, they figure there's better things to spend their money on, don't know about them because they either don't collect/pose dolls and figures, don't follow miniatures, etc.

I'm alright with Sailor Moon. I used to watch it a LOT of the old ones and I tried the new one, but I didn't like it as much, and I don't pay attention to the merch for it because Ik there's gonna be a boatload of it. And whenever I try to look, I just kinda go "Eh" on most of it. If I could though, I'd get the figmas and now Re-Ment sets though. And a stuffed Luna, but I could probably sew one if I practiced sewing enough to be capable of making stuffed animals.

Elagabalus
Aa those nendoroids are pretty! I don't know the series they're from and don't really intend on getting them, but my gosh the detail on them looks incredible. And good luck getting the sealant you need, I have requests I need to finish but... effort. @-@ And I want to do a garage kit but Idk where to look for them! Everywhere I look, I usually have no luck. :/ They're either prepainted or from a series I haven't watched/don't like/etc. And putting them together wouldn't really be an issue as people say I'm pretty artistic and could do it, so for me it's more of finding them and the materials to try it.

Yeah I follow ohnoraptors and a lot of other figure blogs, along with a portion of their media outlets. I don't usually use MFC because I keep forgetting about it and don't see a reason to use it when I'm already up to date on their announcements and the like.

Awesome! I'm still trying to find people I know to talk dolls and stuff with. :v I'm getting places with it, but it's difficult for me to do.

I'm surprised there isn't, they're really cute! But at the same time, I can kinda get why there isn't since from what I see in personal experience, they figure there's better things to spend their money on, don't know about them because they either don't collect/pose dolls and figures, don't follow miniatures, etc.

I'm alright with Sailor Moon. I used to watch it a LOT of the old ones and I tried the new one, but I didn't like it as much, and I don't pay attention to the merch for it because Ik there's gonna be a boatload of it. And whenever I try to look, I just kinda go "Eh" on most of it. If I could though, I'd get the figmas and now Re-Ment sets though. And a stuffed Luna, but I could probably sew one if I practiced sewing enough to be capable of making stuffed animals.

They're from Touken Ranbu, which is basically Kantai Collection but with sword boys instead of ship girls. The Kancolle Nendoroids are reeeeeally cute too and I wish GSC would stop releasing so many adorable figures that I'd like!

I've been after a can of Mr. Hobby Flat for at least 6 months now and I think I'm going to have to break down and pay whatever I have to for it on eBay or something No one locally (or even in SoCal) has it in stock. *cries*

The things I do to repair figures I love. I could buy a new Lucchini Nendoroid for less than a can of sealant, probably.

The best places for gks is probably yahoo!Japan or Mandarake. Occasionally some neat ones will pop up. I'm just worried about recasts/bootlegs. A friend of mine should have most of the materials necessary to do them and we've been wanting to build one for a while. We just need to break down and buy a simple one to try.

I use MFC to keep track of my figures/orders, and cause I love looking through the gallery. There are some really talented/creative people there! Sometimes I get nosy and look through people's loot blogs too. The group order club on MFC is really nice too.

At least there's always here! I've met some of my best (real life) friends through Den of Angels, actually.

I think Re-Ment is probably pretty niche here. I've noticed that there are quiet a few people who will do unboxing videos/reviews of Re-Ment on youtube.

Do you follow Puchi-Kun on Twitter? They take photos and keep record of all Re-Ment news.

In other news, I definitely shouldn't have checked their twitter as now I pretty much have to go order that Rilakkuma set they posted recently. Whyyyyyyyy. It looks like Re-Ment is releasing some very cute diorama furniture too. A-at least it's all relatively affordable ;~;

I somehow wound up with a lot of cute Sailor Moon charms and Re-Ment despite not really caring either way about it. The people in charge of merchandising for it are geniuses if they can get someone like me to buy the items even if I don't like the series.

And on that note, I think I can finally post photos so here is my DD holding her Nendoroid self.

tumblr_nvodfmjo6b1r2grkxo1_1280.png

Conuresans
They're from Touken Ranbu, which is basically Kantai Collection but with sword boys instead of ship girls. The Kancolle Nendoroids are reeeeeally cute too and I wish GSC would stop releasing so many adorable figures that I'd like!

I've been after a can of Mr. Hobby Flat for at least 6 months now and I think I'm going to have to break down and pay whatever I have to for it on eBay or something No one locally (or even in SoCal) has it in stock. *cries*

The things I do to repair figures I love. I could buy a new Lucchini Nendoroid for less than a can of sealant, probably.

The best places for gks is probably yahoo!Japan or Mandarake. Occasionally some neat ones will pop up. I'm just worried about recasts/bootlegs. A friend of mine should have most of the materials necessary to do them and we've been wanting to build one for a while. We just need to break down and buy a simple one to try.

I use MFC to keep track of my figures/orders, and cause I love looking through the gallery. There are some really talented/creative people there! Sometimes I get nosy and look through people's loot blogs too. The group order club on MFC is really nice too.

At least there's always here! I've met some of my best (real life) friends through Den of Angels, actually.

I think Re-Ment is probably pretty niche here. I've noticed that there are quiet a few people who will do unboxing videos/reviews of Re-Ment on youtube.

Do you follow Puchi-Kun on Twitter? They take photos and keep record of all Re-Ment news.

In other news, I definitely shouldn't have checked their twitter as now I pretty much have to go order that Rilakkuma set they posted recently. Whyyyyyyyy. It looks like Re-Ment is releasing some very cute diorama furniture too. A-at least it's all relatively affordable ;~;

I somehow wound up with a lot of cute Sailor Moon charms and Re-Ment despite not really caring either way about it. The people in charge of merchandising for it are geniuses if they can get someone like me to buy the items even if I don't like the series.

And on that note, I think I can finally post photos so here is my DD holding her Nendoroid self.

Sorry for the delay! I wasn't planning on getting another figma but somehow, a little Lyrical Nanoha 1st movie Fate Testarossa Figma (Flat Cape version, I think it was.) made her way into my basket when I was looking around. I was thinking about getting her later but I couldn't resist the chance. So now, the waiting game begins.

As for MSC, I'm not really sure on where in the US to find some aside from maybe Amazon, sorry. :L Although I could see why you'd pay the price for repairs rather than replacing, since you're fixing up a figure that you've probably got some personal value for on a top of the original cost. Plus you save the issue of finding one for a good price, figuring out shipping and hoping it arrives on time if you get it before someone else does.

Ahaa! I remember seeing your list of which ones you have and completely forgot about that. I might actually make one just for that feature since it'd be nice to have a database of when my figures were released, where they're from, how much they originally cost, etc.

True! Although I did find one person I know who is into the dolls and has a couple (Didn't specify which ones), so I might take a peek at their collection and see what they have. And I didn't know of that twitter until now, I gave them a follow to watch on Re-Ment stuff along with attempting to find a few tumblrs since I check there more often. And on anime merchandise, it's Idolm@ster that's killing me.

Aaaaw! Your Nendoroid looks so ticked but the image is still really adorable! The lighting is awesome as well.