Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Conuresans

Figmas and Nendoroids

Conuresans
39e7292d-5b1a-4b03-a75d-7ae3ac949e12_zpsjyjdupn3.jpg

no place to set it up

Awe, have you tried looking in thrift stores for shelves to set them up on? I see quite a few of them there whenever I go look. Awesome collection btw, I have yet to finish GuP. I'm about 1/4 of the way through at least?

Also, I've acquired 2 more figmas over this past week. >w>; I got a Racing Miku 2014 EV. Mirai version and

a Fate Testarossa 1st Movie Ver.

23864347382_92436a6059.jpg

23929656225_5e308406d4.jpg

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

FinalGear

Awe, have you tried looking in thrift stores for shelves to set them up on? I see quite a few of them there whenever I go look. Awesome collection btw, I have yet to finish GuP. I'm about 1/4 of the way through at least?

Also, I've acquired 2 more figmas over this past week. >w>; I got a Racing Miku 2014 EV. Mirai version and

a Fate Testarossa 1st Movie Ver.

[/url]

I'm fond of display cases and shelves

DSC00003_zpsk4ptwcpr.jpg

not being able to put a TANK in there.. just hurts

songstr3ss... if you have a chance, get this

DSC00006_zpspin9nixx.jpg

Conuresans

I'm fond of display cases and shelves

not being able to put a TANK in there.. just hurts

songstr3ss... if you have a chance, get this

Same, although I'm sure there's one out there that'd fit. Or you could attempt to make one yourself so you know it'd fit?

And actually I thought about getting the motorcycle and almost did, but then I decided to wait for later. As awesome as it'd be, I'm waiting until after I get a bjd or DD since atm either one is a higher priority to me than a figma accessory.

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

FinalGear

And actually I thought about getting the motorcycle and almost did, but then I decided to wait for later. As awesome as it'd be, I'm waiting until after I get a bjd or DD since atm either one is a higher priority to me than a figma accessory.

FORGET the figma & accessories.... and go after your bjb or DD

Conuresans

FORGET the figma & accessories.... and go after your bjb or DD

I'm currently doing that. For the DD, I'd want a DDH-07 on either a DDdy or DDIII L bust with Normal or Semi-White skin, while the bjds... I have a couple in mind that I'd like, but it's trickier to decide because there's so many companies with different pros and cons. Not to mention there's also so many gorgeous sculpts!

And the fun part is, my display case's shelves are high enough for MSD (1/4), but not high enough for SD (1/3). I mean, I could change them so they're high enough, but that'd involve rearranging and finding a spot for the extra shelf to go (Which would be fun because glass). I could put it on top of my other shelf, but it's not nearly as protective from cats who could not only leave fur on it, but possibly knock it over and damage the face up or worse.

FinalGear

I'm currently doing that. For the DD, I'd want a DDH-07 on either a DDdy or DDIII L bust with Normal or Semi-White skin, while the bjds... I have a couple in mind that I'd like, but it's trickier to decide because there's so many companies with different pros and cons. Not to mention there's also so many gorgeous sculpts!

And the fun part is, my display case's shelves are high enough for MSD (1/4), but not high enough for SD (1/3). I mean, I could change them so they're high enough, but that'd involve rearranging and finding a spot for the extra shelf to go (Which would be fun because glass). I could put it on top of my other shelf, but it's not nearly as protective from cats who could not only leave fur on it, but possibly knock it over and damage the face up or worse.

decision, decision, decision... crazy huh! I been eye: Dollfie Dream® Dynamite Standard Model " Miko"

i'll purge my anime/figma collection to fund this new addiction.. and yes there ARE SOOOooo many gorgeous sculpts out there...

Conuresans

decision, decision, decision... crazy huh! I been eye: Dollfie Dream® Dynamite Standard Model " Miko"

i'll purge my anime/figma collection to fund this new addiction.. and yes there ARE SOOOooo many gorgeous sculpts out there...

Miko's a cutie! I originally joined hoping to get the Miku DD but then as I looked around, I found more to like (Including a good portion of the standard and Option heads) and the list just kept growing (Top 5? Sheryl, Ranko, Mio, Rin Shibuya and Kirika. ). Then so did the ideas, and they got onto the list as well. But with BJDs, the ideas are also on the list since they're as customize-able as a DD.

FinalGear

Miko's a cutie! I originally joined hoping to get the Miku DD but then as I looked around, I found more to like

Don't worry about not being able to pickup a Hatsune Miku Vocaloid. My gut is telling me that VOLK DD will release 5x more different version of her before moving on.

Conuresans

Miko's a cutie! I originally joined hoping to get the Miku DD but then as I looked around, I found more to like

Don't worry about not being able to pickup a Hatsune Miku Vocaloid. My gut is telling me that VOLK DD will release 5x more different version of her before moving on.

Yeah, and there'll probably always be one or two floating around for sale somewhere so I'm safe on waiting.

Probably, and I will sit here wishing for a Luka Megurine preorder project because she's my favorite out of all of them. And they're doing the Kagamine twins, so why not Luka? She's apart of the main crew and semi-popular. Although, if they're doing the whole Project Diva cast she'll probably come eventually along with Meiko and (Possibly if they start doing male DDs) Kaito?

FinalGear

Probably, and I will sit here wishing for a Luka Megurine preorder project because she's my favorite out of all of them. And they're doing the Kagamine twins, so why not Luka? She's apart of the main crew and semi-popular. Although, if they're doing the whole Project Diva cast she'll probably come eventually along with Meiko and (Possibly if they start doing male DDs) Kaito?

ah... your reading my mind now.. Luka Megurine & Meiko (for sure). I'm still waiting for the figma Meiko .

like you mention.. they are only semi-popular. heck, SeeU Korean VOCALOID & MAIKA Spanish VOCALOID will probably get a better shot @ becoming DD, then Luka Megurine & Meiko

Conuresans

ah... your reading my mind now.. Luka Megurine & Meiko (for sure). I'm still waiting for the figma Meiko .

like you mention.. they are only semi-popular. heck, SeeU Korean VOCALOID & MAIKA Spanish VOCALOID will probably get a better shot @ becoming DD, then Luka Megurine & Meiko

They announced a Meiko Figma for Max Factory and I'm impatiently waiting for the mold previews. And I think they're doing what'd make them money though, at this point since they've made Miku and Snow Miku, who is their highest-selling character. And they've done... 3 of her outfits with Ribbon Girl in the makes along with Rin and Len, who are slightly behind Miku, if I'm looking at things right.

Luka has been made into a figma, Nendoroid, Pullip, PVC, and still has merch releasing. As far as I know, SeeU and Maika do not have this luxury atm, so I think Luka and Meiko would be more likely candidates since they know for a fact they'll bring in more money compared to SeeU and Maika who'd be more of a shot in the dark.

And on a note, am I the only one who wants to see a Gakupo Figma or more figure merch for him in general?

FinalGear

And on a note, am I the only one who wants to see a Gakupo Figma or more figure merch for him in general?

Gakupo_zpswsegaayg.jpg

Camui Gackpo.. your option are only KAITO or Len

4a357586-4600-40b6-9487-a41176cb67bd_zpsppxw4hft.jpg

^--- i wait a LONG TIME for this one

AerisAquata

I preordered the new Motoko Kusanagi figma a while back, I can't wait until it gets shipped~

Conuresans

Gakupo_zpswsegaayg.jpg

Camui Gackpo.. your option are only KAITO or Len

4a357586-4600-40b6-9487-a41176cb67bd_zpsppxw4hft.jpg

^--- i wait a LONG TIME for this one

lol The accuracy! I'd prefer Len over KAITO, although if I get a Len then I also want to get a Rin so I have both instead of one but not the other. (Although if I had to pick between the Kagamines... I'd take Rin.)

I keep on seeing that one around, but I don't know which anime it's from. ^^;

I preordered the new Motoko Kusanagi figma a while back, I can't wait until it gets shipped~

I looked that one up as it sounded familiar and I vaguely remember seeing a preorder up for it when it was up. Did you preorder it from the company(I think it was on GSC?), Amiami or elsewhere?

FinalGear

1989 The Guyver: Bio-Booster Armor (OAV)

classic anime....

Conuresans

1989 The Guyver: Bio-Booster Armor (OAV)

classic anime....

Ahh, never heard of that one til now, sorry. >>; It doesn't look to be my cup of tea either, but it's good to know where that figma is from now.

FinalGear

Ahh, never heard of that one til now, sorry. >>; It doesn't look to be my cup of tea either, but it's good to know where that figma is from now.

before your time youngster.. when anime was still cell shaded/picture/2D

hmm.. guessing your anime time-frame is around Attack on Titan/Sword Art Online or newer

anything older is irrelevant

DSC00039_zpsg3cgxm6c.jpg

^--- this one is base on the newest figma body

Conuresans

before your time youngster.. when anime was still cell shaded/picture/2D

hmm.. guessing your anime time-frame is around Attack on Titan/Sword Art Online or newer

anything older is irrelevant

DSC00039_zpsg3cgxm6c.jpg

^--- this one is base on the newest figma body

I remember a little of cell-shaded anime, as I have watched most of if not all the old Sailor Moon Series (Along with having some of the VHS tapes and the tapes for the 3 movies individually) and a good amount of Inyuyasha, and some Dragon Ball Z, which are all basically the mainstream ones. Correct me if I'm wrong about any of those being 2D/Cell-shaded, my history on animation isn't too good. The two that I haven't seen that I may try eventually are Creamy Mami: The Magic Angel and Cardcaptor Sakura.

I've actually never watched AoT or SAO though (I did watch Madoka though). I've watched animes like Kantai Collection and Idolm@ster (Cinderella Girls, still want to watch the original), but I tend to watch them on occasion since usually for me, I'm really curious and interested and in the mood for it. And the said mood comes around once in a blue moon.

Ahh, the newest I have is my Racing Miku 2014. Which seem to have released at the same time, according to GSC's site, so I don't know if she's on the newest Figma body as well?

FinalGear

Ahh, the newest I have is my Racing Miku 2014. Which seem to have released at the same time, according to GSC's site, so I don't know if she's on the newest Figma body as well?

ah.. don't worry about it. They change out the ball joint and the torso.

Myself... i skip out on the entire Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, hype! After all the fail reboot to some of my classic anime and all those wtf 12 esp Anime series... figure, the heck with them.

However, if you want a good series to watch.. avatar the last airbender

galatia9

Love your setups, ramcoy!! Your K-on girls look great together. Beautiful Miku collection, too. I bet eyes were popping!

I considered buying her, please let us know what she is like! I have the S.A.C. version, and she's gorgeous. I think she's a very good likeness. I currently have Shiro Emiya on order. I tried to resist him, but I need to add more boys to my collection. I also preordered Love Live's Maki Nishikino! She's a character type I don't have yet, and she's beautiful. The other Love Live girls haven't grabbed me at all.

Does anyone else dislike the new ball jointed wrists? My Gahana Hibiki has them, and it is SO difficult to change hands!! Maybe I'm doing it wrong. She came with an extra wristball part in the package, which makes me think Max Factory is expecting people to break them.

sharee04.jpg

Gahana Hibiki and Hamuzo.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Conuresans

ah.. don't worry about it. They change out the ball joint and the torso.

Myself... i skip out on the entire Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, hype! After all the fail reboot to some of my classic anime and all those wtf 12 esp Anime series... figure, the heck with them.

However, if you want a good series to watch.. avatar the last airbender

Yeahh I don't feel interest in those because they don't seem too interesting.

I've seen Avatar as well and I'd be interested in seeing a custom DD of one of the girls from the show. And I think my Miku does have it now that you mention changing out the ball joint because I do notice a difference between her and Nagisa's wrists. The torso I didn't really notice a change in.

Does anyone else dislike the new ball jointed wrists?

Linda S.

galatia9

I honestly don't like them at all. When I was putting a hand part on the organizer to switch them out, it kept sliding off whereas my Nagisa and Fate's hands stay on just fine. :/ Could be an issue with just mine but if that's what's up with the joints then nope, I don't really like them. I almost freaked out when I popped off her hand and the joint didn't come with it, only to figure out I actually did it right.

my "Miku" collection

16556476887_fc15fa734e.jpghappy Miku day... by R.Rama Adhypoetra, on Flickr

That's an awesome Miku collection! Mine's kinda eh since for figures I have her POP! Figure and Ev. 2014 Racing Miku Figma. Although I really want to get a lot of Lukas since she's my absolute favorite.

ramcoy
Love your setups, ramcoy!! Your K-on girls look great together. Beautiful Miku collection, too. I bet eyes were popping!

thank you...

i still waiting for Figma Sawa-chan (the teacher)

this is my K-On! set...

12681068875_5905956e21.jpgUntitled by R.Rama Adhypoetra, on Flickr

That's an awesome Miku collection! Mine's kinda eh since for figures I have her POP! Figure and Ev. 2014 Racing Miku Figma. Although I really want to get a lot of Lukas since she's my absolute favorite.

thank you...

i want Luca too... and Rin... and Len...

------

this is my Lucky Star "girls"

i really love Kagami & Konata expression

14904221256_8e203bb915.jpgDSC05959 by R.Rama Adhypoetra, on Flickr

8277547722_86e6638256.jpgimage by R.Rama Adhypoetra, on Flickr

too bad...

i dont have Saber Dollfie

13125960604_68e0281459.jpgUntitled by R.Rama Adhypoetra, on Flickr

one of my fav Figma... Kirino...

8276496383_5f55b69097.jpgimage by R.Rama Adhypoetra, on Flickr

some of the nendo's

14141290801_742b6b162f.jpgDSC05607 by R.Rama Adhypoetra, on Flickr

13640226825_1c0a56b195.jpgDSC05409 by R.Rama Adhypoetra, on Flickr

galatia9

I love the expressions on the Lucky Star girls faces!

one of my fav Figma... Kirino...

8276496383_5f55b69097.jpgimage by R.Rama Adhypoetra, on Flickr

Kirino was my first! She is my favorite too.

I honestly don't like them at all. When I was putting a hand part on the organizer to switch them out, it kept sliding off whereas my Nagisa and Fate's hands stay on just fine. :/ Could be an issue with just mine but if that's what's up with the joints then nope, I don't really like them. I almost freaked out when I popped off her hand and the joint didn't come with it, only to figure out I actually did it right.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's so difficult to get her hand back on the peg, and sometimes the peg comes out of the arm when you don't want it to!

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2