Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Conuresans

Figmas and Nendoroids

Conuresans

thank you...

i want Luca too... and Rin... and Len...

Ahhh yeah, the Kagamines aren't as big a priority for me but they'd still be nice. Speak of them, I'm hoping I can join the preorder train for the upcoming Meiko figma.

some of the nendo's

14141290801_742b6b162f.jpgDSC05607 by R.Rama Adhypoetra, on Flickr

13640226825_1c0a56b195.jpgDSC05409 by R.Rama Adhypoetra, on Flickr

Aaa wonderful pics of the two! >w< I was actually doodling Homura earlier, not with her braids but the hair down (And glasses, so basically that one dramatic moment at the end of--- 11 I think it was? where she pulled out the braids while walking through the timeline dramatically)

I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's so difficult to get her hand back on the peg, and sometimes the peg comes out of the arm when you don't want it to!

Linda S.

galatia9

Exactly! And then for Miku's sitting part... It was ugly getting that thing switched on/off for pictures. >n> Not switching that for a while, nope. Nor messing with her hands unless it's for a reason like a photoshoot.

Although the second was a given because I gave Miku Fate's axe prop... She's keeping it.

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

baldylox

I was messing about with my Nendos this weekend and swapped some faces around. Now we get these:

Mirai Suenaga with Saber Extra irate face.

"Damn you coppers! You will RUE the day you gave ME a parking ticket!"

24325154515_82d9061968_z.jpg2016-01-11_07-21-21 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Miku Hatsune with Saber Angry face.

"I hate onions!"

24325160655_7dd572f0f8_z.jpg2016-01-11_07-21-43 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

katnaper

I've been trying to create a sort of diorama with the Nendos and a few Sylvanian family furniture. Here are the results. Rina seems to be in shock at what she read from the TV Guide.

_DSC6224_zpsej1xuvs2.jpg

_DSC6139_zpssywytmjy.jpg

I also recently got myself two of those MiWorld sets and its perfect for the figmas. Here is Yui having a cookie at Mrs. Fields and Ciel having a hotdog sandwich and some fries at DQ.

20160103-_DSC6462_zpsioebcs8c.jpg

20160103-_DSC6472_zpsvufeiilu.jpg

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Conuresans
I've been trying to create a sort of diorama with the Nendos and a few Sylvanian family furniture. Here are the results. Rina seems to be in shock at what she read from the TV Guide.

I also recently got myself two of those MiWorld sets and its perfect for the figmas. Here is Yui having a cookie at Mrs. Fields and Ciel having a hotdog sandwich and some fries at DQ.

I haven't recalled of hearing of MiWorld until you mentioned it but after a quick google search, they'd be interesting settings and I do remember seeing them floating around on tumblr once or twice. I wouldn't have a use for the figures I see them with though, but if they had some stand-alone sets I liked I might look into them after Miku's motorcycle, which is after starting DDs and BJDs.

The Sylvainian Family brand is completely new to me though (Clueless about this stuff atm >>;). They look really cute! Although who knows what Rina found with what they come up with and think is a great idea to put on TV.

I was messing about with my Nendos this weekend and swapped some faces around. Now we get these:

Mirai Suenaga with Saber Extra irate face.

"Damn you coppers! You will RUE the day you gave ME a parking ticket!"

Lmao! At least she didn't have it towed or stolen. Although with that face, I think she'd do MUCH worse to whoever did it, if that were to happen.

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Elagabalus

I forgot to keep checking this thread and it exploded!

The rest of my TKRB guys came in, they're so cute. Now I'm thinking of ordering Ichigo Hitofuri despite not really caring for him, just to have them all? Oops.

Still gonna pass for now, I've spent way too much on dolls and figures lately. Re-Ment keeps coming up with new releases I'd like to get too.

dYJz1Ie.png

I picked up Akari Hizamaru for dirt cheap Mandarake so I'm really excited for him to come in. Hopefully Emiya Shirou will show up around that price too.

Re: Motoko Figma a couple pages back-- my friend has one and she's quite nice. She also comes with a pair of "action boobs", lol.

Conuresans
I forgot to keep checking this thread and it exploded!

The rest of my TKRB guys came in, they're so cute. Now I'm thinking of ordering Ichigo Hitofuri despite not really caring for him, just to have them all? Oops.

Still gonna pass for now, I've spent way too much on dolls and figures lately. Re-Ment keeps coming up with new releases I'd like to get too.

dYJz1Ie.png

I picked up Akari Hizamaru for dirt cheap Mandarake so I'm really excited for him to come in. Hopefully Emiya Shirou will show up around that price too.

Re: Motoko Figma a couple pages back-- my friend has one and she's quite nice. She also comes with a pair of "action boobs", lol.

Lol yeah. And I say go for it! A complete set would be nice to have just so if you wanted to in the future, you wouldn't be itching at it because you would've already accomplished it. (Btw cute image!)

Speak of which, another thing I want to do: Finish my Madoka Figma set. Madokami and Homucifer going to be fun to obtain. v-v; And then there's the possibility of a new project for Madoka coming (More Mami and Nagisaaaaa ;w; My two favorites!) bc they released a short concept movie at Madogatari last year, so if that becomes a thing and they release new figmas (I read somewhere on it they get new MG designs in it too?) then there'd be more I'd need to complete the set. /Atm I have Nagisa.

And awesome! They still have a few I want (Luka and Gakupo's Nendos... They're definitely next.) but they're going to wait a bit.

galatia9

LOL! Yeah, I swapped them out, and her compressed-for-action boobs don't seem much different from the regular ones to me. Maybe the difference was more noticeable on the original sculpt! I imagine it was larger.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Aurinko

I have 7 Touhou Nendos; Yuyuko, Yukari, Patchouli, Sakuya, Flandre, Marisa, and Reimu. I just found out that Koishi is the next in line, and she's so adorable...my wallet is doomed! XD

Elagabalus

AUGH, Wonderfest killed me with more cute Nendoroids and some great figures! Is anyone else looking forward to new releases?

Anyway, here's Akari Hizamaru! He's so surly and cute, I need to find time to take more photos.

Y3Dz72M.jpg

A tiny Nendoroid Petit Saber I picked up as well.

pwjiCS4.jpg

Conuresans
AUGH, Wonderfest killed me with more cute Nendoroids and some great figures! Is anyone else looking forward to new releases?

Anyway, here's Akari Hizamaru! He's so surly and cute, I need to find time to take more photos.

A tiny Nendoroid Petit Saber I picked up as well.

I have a few... But Luka's V4X Petite I'm for sure getting. I was hoping for her scale's prototypes to be released but was semi-displeased to find they didn't have it yet... But a Petite is a good start.

As for the rest, I actually didn't find as many that screamed "Add me! Add me!" to me. The ones that did were the Shiro Nendoroid, Orange Blossom Ver. Miku's scale, Mio and Uzuki's Crystal Night Party Scales, and Ranko's new scale coming out. And the other Vocaloid V3/V4X Petites, possibly. Still anticipating MEIKO's figma proto, but I'm sure I'll still want it as she's a favorite as well.

It might be bc atm, I'm trying to focus on getting figures to sets I want (I.E. Madoka Scales and figmas) and the ones already on my wishlist. If I get one of the new ones, cool but otherwise that's where my focus is. (But my interest in Scales has surged so much omg Like I went from 2 or 3 to like 15. Help.) But Wonfes tl;dr, Found a few but for the most part I was kinda eh this time around.

As for new figures, Congrats! I have a Luka Nendoroid coming my way So happy, my first Nendo and a Luka. Still need to find her POP! Figure and Len's so I can complete my set... But they can wait a bit.

Minuette

I'm hoping someone can help me out here. :c I just received Asuna ALO version as a gift from my husband, when when I took her out of the box, it seems that her neck piece isn't fully seated? I've included a picture. It seems that maybe the neck piece is just too long? So I guess my question is is it safe to take the piece out and sand it down? Will it have any effect on the piece?

25085115171_2b42011ee5_z.jpgWut by Sara Fernandez, on Flickr

This is how it looks assembled. I can take out the neck piece after taking the head off, which I can't seem to do on my regular version Asuna.

Halp. :c

AerisAquata

I looked that one up as it sounded familiar and I vaguely remember seeing a preorder up for it when it was up. Did you preorder it from the company(I think it was on GSC?), Amiami or elsewhere?

OMG, I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner!

I preordered her from GSC because of the thermo-optic camouflage bonus option parts~

I prefer ordering from GSC bc of their bonuses.

...sadly they still don't have a ship date for her yet....

AerisAquata

I recently got the re-release Nendoroid Aoba & Ren! I've been taking lots of photos of Aoba...he's really nicely done~

26112714895_da11de23dd.jpg

by trimmau, on Flickr

Sharuya

My nendoroid family has only 3 members, but my wishlist is huge xD they are so addictive!

Mine are TTGL Yoko, Date a live Yoshino and Madoka (the school ver)

Monty

I should check this thread more often cos ramcoy, those miku photos are so gorgeous

@AerisAquata I got Clear, but it was so soon before I came to Japan I didnt really have time to get many photos of him :c I pretty much just put him into my display case and he's still in there; I considered taking him with me to Japan but I didnt really have room in my luggage what with all the pure neemos and Kaito taking up all the room.

CnOmyJMUEAABtU1.jpg

CnOmyWgVYAAbkXG.jpg

I really like him though!

Was trying not to buy any more nendoroids cos that could be doll money, but I was unable to resist Hotarumaru - he just got delivered yesterday. He's my fave character in Touken Ranbu and also one of my current fave characters in anything, and I mean...look at him.

Cq2_7DlVMAAiLqY.jpg

so tiny

Cq2_7CgVYAAVjud.jpg

I think he's probably the cutest nendo I own.

Cq2_7CgUAAEvuZd.jpg

Cq2_7CiUIAAk41y.jpg

His 'tough' face is just too cute

bonus:

Cq3uy1rVYAEsKU3.jpg

Cq3uy1vUAAANRSw.jpg

Ushi de Bray

Hotarumaru is so cute!

For me, I've more figma than nendoroid.

In nendoroid : Asuna (SAO) & Sakura Miku.

And I wait a 3th : Jeanne d'Arc!

In Nendoroid Petit, just Saber Lily and Yune (Ikoku Meiro no Croisé)

In figma, long list!

- Hatsune Miku Append

- Kaname Madoka

- Saber (fate/Zero)

- Levi (Attack on titans)

- Kinomoto Sakura & Daidouji Tomoyo (Card Captor Sakura)

And I wait the open preorder for Li Shaolan in figma and Yamatonokami Yasusada in nendoroid.

Mega Negi

The very fact that Mikudayo has a nendroid is proof positive that Crypton, Sega and GSC have a great sense of humor. Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing some Mikunano swag, but it would be tricky to make her distinctive enough to not be mistaken for just more Miku stuff...

AeroHail

I used to have more figma and nendos but I've slimlined my collection. My favourite nendo is definately Isabelle from Animal Crossing. She's just too good for this world hhhh

33124716110_69b40ba4a0_c.jpg