Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Weltfremd

DD plans for 2016?

Aurinko

My main goal is to get my DDH09 head a body, probably DD L-bust.

Other than that, get Youmu some more...everything! Wigs, outfits, shoes, eyes...I need to spoil her. XD

kirsei

- I'd like to get some new eyes for Miku, maybe a couple of pairs

- A new body for Miku! I want her on a DDS body so she's a bit smaller but can still wear her outfits!

- Repaint Miku! This one's gonna stay as Miku, but I saw a Miku on Flickr with a FANTASTIC custom faceup and now Miku's default looks just too plain!

- GET SNOW MIKU!! (come on September!!!!)

- A new body for Snow!Miku! She's gonna go on a MDD body so I can make her into my Pokemon OC Yukari.

- More eyes, a bunch of wigs in various colors and styles, and CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES! I mostly collect only slim-MSDs, so I am in desperate need of more SD clothes. I only have two outfits that aren't Miku's default! (and I'm afraid to put Miku in jeans because I don't have a body stocking for her yet so she lives in the white/pink outfit I have)

- I'd also like to get a DDH-06 to customize, but I'm not 100% sure what I'd do with her. I kind of want to do something random and impulsive instead of shelling an OC or an existing anime character, but this wouldn't happen until after I have a good stock of wigs and eyes to experiment with.

Some of these things might not happen until 2017 since my BF and I are trying to buy a house among other things, but here's to being hopeful and optimistic!

Good luck everyone else too!

Shadowcat

I'm so brand new to DD, that 2016 was the first year I even got one, lol. I just received my Sheryl Nome on Friday 2/5/2016 and am in love with her.

But, this is already a very slippery slope for me. I was able to purchase Takane from a seller on DoA, and I'm hoping that I'm about to score Aoko Aozaki. I'm also in the lottery for Miku over at Volks. So, my plans would be to have those 4 ladies in my house by the end of the year. I would also love to add the White Christmas version of Alna to my clan.

Serisu

My plans for this year.... hmm..

• More clothes for both Finn and Akira

• Buy more hands

• Get a stand and do photoshoots! What else is that new DSLR for?!

• Actually learn to sew well

• I really want to make a bedroom for Finn. Not sure if I have a place for it at the moment though

• Maybe get Miku, Cirno, or Makoto? And any releases this year that I like

• Maybe make my older sister get a DD

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

Error-Chan

Well just paid off my Obtisu 65cm so now its saving for Smart doll for El ^o^

1> Obitsu 65cm male body for Gaara ( DD09 head)

2> Smart doll guy for El.

Then parts..

3> DD L hands for Gaara and Elizabeth.

4> DDSL bust for Izzy.

5> WS thighs for Error to get rid of staining.

6> one piece torso L/SL for Izzy.

then Eyes/wig/Clothing to deal with.

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Mimiyo3
Get Tohsaka and A Takane head for an OC Plus, complete that OC.

Hopefully getting a surprise grail.

Smart Doll guy for one of my male OCs.

Get body suits, handsets, those new wrist pieces, and a few other essentials.

May go nuts at Anime Expo if I can afford it.

Other things may happen, who knows.

Bought Takane, waiting for her to ship out to me.

Reserved a friend's spare Rin. Will officially buy her when she gets to my friend.

Grail ended up kept. Oh well. Someday.

Smart Doll Eiji is still planned. He may become part of my AX haul since Danny will probably be there.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

FinalGear

Dress002_zps2dla6xfc.jpg

Dress001_zpsmynelmpc.jpg

someone.. let me know... when these are available to pre-order

Skaf

I don't know anything about the origins of that Sheryl outfit.. but I know I have to have it!

Missie L

Right now, I am trying desperately to pull my DDH-06/DDdy body together. I just sent off the head last week for her faceup & should have her back in about a month...

I'm having a really hard time finding an outfit that I like. However, I AM kind of making plans for my next DD-- either Melty or Akira with any luck! Whichever one comes home to me, she will be sisters with my current DD. ^.^

At Home: Darlene - DDH-06/DDdy & Madison - DDS M.O.M.O.

Wishing For: Akira, Asuna, Ranka Lee & Yukiho

Nikn

I'm posting it now but I already have some of them done, but, well, they were my plans back at december so...:

~ Customize my SWH-07 (Ziizar) DONE (She's on her way back to me from Clockwork angel)

~ Get a DDS body SW skin S bust one piece torso for Ziizar (Almost done, volks hates to restock arms would seem D:)

~ Get a M.O.M.O head to customize Josephine... Finally I decided to go for Erica, witch I have on layaway right now :3

~ Send Josephine head to customize

~ Get a DDS body N skin M bust one piece torso for Josephine.

~ Get at least 3 pairs of green eyes (Right now I've the miku ones on her way to me :3)

~ Get 2 wigs for every girl

~ Get 2 pairs of shoes for every girl

(from here is most an I wish to do, than I plan to do)

~ Get a 2nd Mariko

~ Send that Mariko to customize into a Happy Mariko

~ Get a Snow Miku OR Get a MDD to customize

~ Send that Miku to customize into a Happier Miku

D: now that I wrote it, it is quite a lot xDD (my poor wallet )

Edited by Guest

Abel

I've been very quiet with my DDs since I joined and with other dolls as well for a few months, but my first plan for 2016 is to pay them more attention and invest on their characters and pictures every now and then!

Practically speaking, it's mostly a couple things:

-Get a DDS Chihaya Kisaragi and customize her;

-Customize Kanae (Saber Alter 2nd) and Touko (Sheryl);

-Get a DDH06 on a DDS Body and try to learn to paint DDs;

And maybe get a Saber Lily head to customize, and Rin or Ranko/Uzuki. Only a maybe and most likely not for this year.

tunedbysaturnsl1

My plans...

Well to get most of their hair under control. The friz! >.<. This will probably be quite time consuming.

I'm in the process of getting each one their own body suit and hip/shoulder reinforcements. I was able to get Alna one finally from Cool Cat since I couldn't find the official Volks one.

Eventually, I'd like to get Ranka so she can join Sheryl. This is last on the list sadly since I'm still supposed to get Rin once the US lottery orders process.

Also in progress is making my own loosely based character concept. So far I have the DDH07 head, outfit (Secret Cat Summer Kimono), and AS Frozen Staff already. Waiting on her ears. I have the body (DD3 Normal, Shapely, One-Piece), hair and eyes picked out, not purchased yet. I'm torn between shoes for her at the moment. She'll also be getting the Dika Doll jointed hands I had originally bought for KOS-MOS (currently on her).

I need to pierce Kirikia's ears at some point, just haven't got around to it.

I'll probably buy some misc alternate outfits as well as default outfit sets over time as well.

That's it for me unless Volks surprises me with another Miku outfit set or "must have" DD/DDS/DDdy.

jadepixel

I'm really itching to get a boy this year, but I don't know what form he'll take yet- a custom 07 head, some mysterious future Volks release, or a smartdoll guy... Also I want to get a Rose Bride dress for my Anthy, repaint a few heads, and do a custom SWS 09 girl. Otherwise trying to avoid any more fullset dolls unless they are super-duper must haves XO

Nikn
Updated plan. I'm planning to trim down my doll collection from 30~ to around 10~

I just can't handle having too many doll ><"

>_< that's gonna be hard for you.

berettapunk
Updated plan. I'm planning to trim down my doll collection from 30~ to around 10~

totally not cool with this as i love your flickr stream(unless i can has ur miki, then i may be cool with this )

but it does make me sad when i see people talk about possibly letting their girls go, even if they are going to loving homes. i couldnt imagine letting my girls go

OMG WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!?!

unknowdata

>_< that's gonna be hard for you.

totally not cool with this as i love your flickr stream(unless i can has ur miki, then i may be cool with this )

but it does make me sad when i see people talk about possibly letting their girls go, even if they are going to loving homes. i couldnt imagine letting my girls go

For Miki, I will only sell her original outfit but not the head and wig haha.

I'm having a serious space issue at the moment and I think they deserves better place than inside those boxes. I want to take them out to take photo but sometimes I just lose motivation to even try. And I just recently broke my main camera Nikon D800 (again), and I think it's time to buy a new one also

But no worries, I'm not quitting so soon. ><" Most girls that appears on my recent photostream will most likely stay

berettapunk

But no worries, I'm not quitting so soon. ><" Most girls that appears on my recent photostream will most likely stay

This makes me happy!

For Miki, I will only sell her original outfit but not the head and wig haha.

This I have mixed emotions with as I want a miki but again love to see girls get to stay in their loving homes lol

OMG WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!?!

Nikn

I'm having a serious space issue at the moment and I think they deserves better place than inside those boxes.

I can only agree to that, I only have one DD (for know) but I always hated having my figures in their boxes, it just feels "wrong" with me. But at the same time I can understand that you just bought the girls you liked, and know the space is not enough D: I hope you find them a loving home (and keep posting that lovely Chihaya ;3)

charlotte

1. to actually have my Lucy Maria Misora arrive safely at my house

2. stock up on some cute DD clothes

3. possibly get another DD to be her friend

my plans are pretty modest since my first girl hasn't even arrived at my house yet

Marilyn

I must… I must… I must decrease my bunch.

I meant to do it in 2015, and ended up buying a ton of 1/6 girls. I swore I'd slim the herd in 2016, but I am thus far failing miserably…

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.

Akai Okami

1. Get a new DDS body for my DDH-08 girl. (If Volks ever fixes their website that is..!)

2. Either redo/commission the faceup for my MDD girl, or sell her and get her as a new mold on the newer body.

3. Uh...Smartdolls.

obitsu_sig.jpg.b3c45109fdd3585a9f55346abae64554.jpg

niko

Hmm my plans so far are mostly to try to learn to sew a bit so I can make them some clothes

Edited by Guest

SirenSong91

I've actually never owned a Dollfie Dream, so this year I'd like to buy my first MDD! I purchased a Mirai Smart Doll back in 2014 and fell in love with that type of body opposed to the resin BJD's I was used to. So excited to own my first girl this year!