Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Weltfremd

DD plans for 2016?

Poofiemus

2. SEWING. This I do have some degree of planning for. . . at least for the girls who are already home.

• Yukata/Yukata-inspired things: Nanoha (traditional), Miku (like the Volks Red Apricot set, but way brighter colors), Agatha (wa-lolita steampunk monstrosity)

• Halloween: Homura (finish her Akuma Homura getup), Miku (Halloween Miku outfit)

• Steampunk: Homura

• Christmas dessert-inspired formalwear: Agatha (candy cane redo), Homura (chocolate blackberry flamenco thing), Miku (green tea ice cream fishtail hanfu)

So much to sew. @_@

I would like to finally bring Feito-chan home, but that's depending on both funds and whether I can get her at a sane price when I have said funds. . .might depend on what my tax return looks like.

. . . and that would mean even more sewing!

So for this year:

-DO ALL THAT SEWING, FOR GAWD'S SAKE POOF

-Try to get at least somewhat better about posting photos--I think I need to stop agonizing about context for them and just put the things up.

-Get more financial stability so Abby can have a body and join the family properly

Fate is still my unicorn, but Abby gets priority since a body is literally the only thing she needs--which is a lot less expensive than Fate's fullset, too. ^^; Someday I shall have you, Feito-chan. . . just not in the first half of 2016.

Okay, mid-year check-in!

Sewing, I did manage to do Miku's Xmas outfit, so that's something!

Financial stability TOTALLY happened, so I actually got Abby's body in April to celebrate. . . which means that now I have to UPDATE THE SEWING LIST AAAAAAAAAAUUUUGH!

• Yukata/Yukata-inspired things: Nanoha (traditional), Miku (like the Volks Red Apricot set, but way brighter colors), Agatha (wa-lolita steampunk monstrosity), Abby (either traditional or SUPER FLOOFY wa-lolita)

• Halloween: Homura (finish her Akuma Homura getup), Miku (Halloween Miku outfit), Abby (????)

• Steampunk: Homura, Abby (IN PROGRESS)

• Christmas dessert-inspired Nutcracker Suite-inspired formalwear: Agatha (candy cane redo), Homura (chocolate blackberry flamenco thing), Miku (green tea ice cream fishtail hanfu) COMPLETE, Abby (poinsettia-themed flower fairy)

I'm starting to think I'm NEVER gonna catch up on this.

As for posting photos. . . total fail. Actually, I haven't even been taking that many because my life's been madness this year. MADNESS, I TELL YOU.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Serisu
My plans for this year.... hmm..

• More clothes for both Finn and Akira

• Buy more hands

• Get a stand and do photoshoots! What else is that new DSLR for?!

• Actually learn to sew well

• I really want to make a bedroom for Finn. Not sure if I have a place for it at the moment though

• Maybe get Miku, Cirno, or Makoto? And any releases this year that I like

• Maybe make my older sister get a DD

MID YEAR CHECK IN FOR ME!

• Finn YES. So many clothes! Akira needs clothes now, though. And so does my boy Chitose. THEY ALL NEED CLOTHES AND SHOES

• Haven't bought new hands... Need DD, MDD, AND SMD

• GOT STANDS! Need the Air Stand. Haven't done any photoshoots yet though

• Haven't started sewing. Okay I tried. but not very hard.

• No bedroom for Finn

• Got Miku AND Cirno. Due to a wonky transaction, I sold Cirno quite quickly.

• No DD for my sister yet.

ADDITIONS

• GET LEN. Or the boy body and put a Makoto head on it. [MORE HANDS]

• Name my boy Chitose? He's going to be a miraicon; the stuff is on the way.

• Buy Chitose an extra torso for modding as soon as Danny puts them for sale

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

jazijaz
If Volks releases Kagamine Len this year, then that's going to be my next DD purchase. I'm only interested in him so my wallet is patiently waiting here and ready to throw money at Volks

DONE!

jadepixel
I'm really itching to get a boy this year, but I don't know what form he'll take yet- a custom 07 head, some mysterious future Volks release, or a smartdoll guy... Also I want to get a Rose Bride dress for my Anthy, repaint a few heads, and do a custom SWS 09 girl. Otherwise trying to avoid any more fullset dolls unless they are super-duper must haves XO

I finished my custom 07 boy! Doesn't have a real boy bod yet but I'll wait and see what Volks does with the new DDS boy. As for avoiding fullset dolls, I did just get my first must-have of the year... and another MDD that had been on my wishlist for ages, heh. It's been all boys and MDD so far this year.

26822633783_5883526d54_c.jpg

galatia9

He's a handsome boy, jadepixel!

I don't have any concrete plans right now, but I WOULD like to get DDS boy bodies for my Youmu Konpaku twins.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

syntaxerawr

Planned to get my first DD this year and she's coming in no less than a week!! :3 Definitely going to post her in here as soon as I could.

✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪

SyntaxErawr on Instagram!

28620509485_2a3af690fb_o.png

| Yoki (SmartDoll Mirai) | Kiyiya (DD Hatsune Miku) | Kagali (DD DDH-06) |

✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪

sylvesther

I plan to buy my first dd this year its either gonig to be a ddh-07 or a standard mayu

Winnie

Don't have allot planned for 2016. Since I'll soon get my second girl, I guess it's time for me to buy Alys and Youmu their own wigs, eyes and clothes. I'll try to get my two other girls in 2017 ^^ (Maybe this time, I'll buy Hope and Echo -the two other girls- their stuffs before, it's a bit frustrating to have your dolls and cannot photograph them because they don't have clothes and something lol)

e5d79c7ae25a4e66e41416e9f51315908677432er1-500-281_00.gif

Mikuland

For 2016 I'd like to get my first dolls!

I'm hoping for a Miku re-re-re-re-release! And I'd also like to get a 06 and a 07 to make a couple, but there's no boy body yet!!

FinalGear
For 2016 I'd like to get my first dolls!

I'm hoping for a Miku re-re-re-re-release! And I'd also like to get a 06 and a 07 to make a couple, but there's no boy body yet!!

oh.. don't worry as soon as you get it, a better version comes out

DD Plans for 2016

Get my hands on Outfit Set for Sheryl (Military Uniform)

SylvanJade

Let's see....

1. Buy extra wigs for Jayde (or at least higher quality)

2. Buffer Jayde's wardrobe with more outfits and accessories (she's my 1st so everything is a little sparse)

3. Practice sewing and create Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas outfits

3.1 Find/create some sort of doll furniture.

3.2 Buy a stand!

4. Begin saving up for Rin Tohsaka - hoping to buy in February!

That's it for now, although I could certainly - EASILY - add to it.

SeirenMachina

Since I'm new to the hobby I think I'll do things in this order...

1.) Research research reasearch!

2.) Buy my first girl in pieces. 07 head, DD body or DDdy body in SWS

3.) Commission faceup artist to do her faceup

4.) Buy suitable outfit; possibly a school uniform or a really pretty DH dress

5.) Sonewhere in all of that check out the new pre-order

6.) If applicable place pre-order and start saving.

7.) If not placing preorder hunt through marketplace for my grail and then start saving.

DollyRambles
I'm planning out my first DD and I should be purchasing her by maybe August? I'm excited to start collecting Dollfie Dreams!!!

Update.. I bought her on July 29th, but I think she's stuck in customs. I have been stressing myself out because I also worry that she may be a lost order and I spent $409 on her. But yeah, I ordered her. I also bought her a nice little outfit (sweater, underpants and stockings). I have yet to find the perfect wig.

Seki

Waiting on my custom ddh01. ^^ She'll be my first DD.

Oni-Chan

Oni chans August update!

Miku got paid for and arrived safely. I had an issue with the spring in her neck piece so i need to be gentle or replace it in the future. Currently saving for vocaloid rin and len and crossing my fingers for some super luck.

Also still waiting for snow miku hands :/ I'm gonna die if they release s.m, rin and len hand pre orders all at once AND expect upfront payment *~*

Some cute girls were released but noone i had to have. Cant wait to see the next pre order doll, i get the feeling I'll be sucked in and have to have her.

I found and bought an Alisa head ♡ she's so beautiful. More recently i bought a 2010 dddy so i upgraded hatsuko, so Alisa might get the d3 shapely body

Bought a few different outfits but still no shoes haha. I really gotta get shoes!!

No sewing commissions, no sewing at all. The house had to be packed up and recently we got approved for a house and all this week ive been moving moving moving!

The good news is that the dolls have an entire room for themselves!! And I'll be getting a spacious craft area so i cant wait until everything is unpacked so i can start sewing again and trying photography

Also once ive set up i want to have a house warming doll meet! Giving myself time to properly unpack and set up, it will be in october, Halloween theme

Next update im thinking will be in october

Oni chan out!

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Jossie

I'm hoping to get my own DD within this year! If it happens, it happens- if it doesn't, maybe the vinyl gods will smile down upon me next year. I'm trying to remain a little more conservative with DDs so it doesn't grow completely out of control, as collections are wont to do.

mika
As I just got my very first DD (yay) my ultimate goal has completed, but there's still hole of course! She's all naked and bald! I'm doing this very slowly due to financial problem. So these goals are pretty much fundamental, I need to complete these by December, no excuse!

My goal for 2016 (June-Dec):

- Buy a wig

- Buy clothes

- Get a custom face up

- Get a lips mod

- Buy shoes (not a priority)

- Buy new eyes (not a priority)

- Get a Volks carrying case

- Bring my completed (with a wig, and dress on otl..) doll to an anime/doll convention xD!

- Buy a wig -check

- Buy clothes -check

- Get a custom face up -check

- Get a lips mod -well you know what... maybe next time. >_>

- Buy shoes (not a priority) -check

- Buy new eyes (not a priority) -I still don't think this is a priority since I love Moe's default.

- Get a Volks carrying case -check

- Bring my completed doll to an anime/doll convention -no longer something I want,just realized how much of an introvert I am (LOL).

Glad I managed to get half of these done. C:

sklurk

updated 2016 to do/done list

finish felicia's ears. They need polish, prime, paint and seal.

felicia's tactical vest. I have all the materials to do this at the moment, the climbing harness I made was the practice run. This will probably be first on the list to do. Pouches might be a concern at the moment since I don't have extra magazines for the gun she has now. Which leads to:

3d printing the correct rifle for her. I need to get on this, but the way the vest will be made to emulate real military stuff, I can make new pouches later on and put them on after I have the correct rifle and extra magazines.

Tailor a better red shirt: I might rip apart her sd16 red shirt and mod it to fit her better. Or red dye the freedom teller dress shirt I got for her. We'll see. Her clothes are supposed to fit loose on her, so having form fitting clothes would be against my original design. works fine now that I've made some adjustments to the body and with the vest on.

Grey cargo pants: I really love the pants she has now, but they're green. I may try to clone them in grey. The pants fit perfect now that I have a ddy waist on her. Grey would still be better but have a pair of sunny's world cargos in grey that fit now, and I will mod them a bit to emulate the feel of the green pants.

Goddess outfit: Here's something that's on the backburner. I will need to learn how to make an outfit from scratch. Tactical gear is easy because it's not form fitting and has adjustment built into it by design. For clothing I will need to do it all from scratch, and it's a bit beyond my level right now.

Finalize wig mods: I still have a few locks of hair to put into her wig which has been modded quite a bit from the original leeke wig. It was near perfect after a bit of styling, the modding was adding more hair to the bangs. I need to add some sideburns to help cover ear seams and where the wig cap is sitting vs the ears.

Jenn needs her fantasy adventuring and goddess outfits: need to learn more about dress making and pattern making. I have collected some if not all the materials I need.

her modern adventuring outfit. Again I will need to make the shirt/jacket from scratch as well as her tactical vest. The logical progression would be from the tactical gear, I will learn to sew shirts and jackets. I may need to find better boots for her and a better pair of pants, but both currently are adequate.

A sword: something might happen at the same time I send felicia's gun to be printed. I'll need to do some thinking and designing as it will need to be assembled out of opaque and transparent material.

snow miku convert to noah

Depending on when her arrival will be, Might actually be 2017 before I see her.

I will need to put together a futuristic fighter pilot's outfit, found an appropriate bodysuit/stocking. Going to modify a navy blue jumpsuit/coverall, need to make g-suit and helmet.

wig and ears similar to felicia's. Which means I have to go hard after resin cast miku ears that come up on yja or make my own.

I will need an appropriate pale/light pink wig.

Blue eyes I have.

Will need to decide if I want to part out snow miku's stuff.

Keep an eye out for an alna head to put Jenn's mother together. with the canadian dollar continuing to tank, I'm not solid on the wisdom of going after a 4th doll, I'll call it a very opportunistic backburner project.

Noxxbunny
I'm a first time hybrid doll owner...so I have so many things I want to do in 2016.

-Buy a lot of casual clothes

-Obtain more shoes and accessories

-Work on my wig making/sewing/painting/face modding/photo skills

-Make lots of outfits

-Work up the guts to go to a meetup

And the biggest thing I hope to do is get my first girl. So if that ends up happening...I'll have to do most of the things on the above list twice in one year.

Technically speaking, I was able to do almost everything on my list so far! But I have decided since then that a 1/3 girl just isn't for me any time in the near future. Maybe when I have way more disposable income, I'll go for Arle or Cirno, but even with their levels of cute, it's just a maybe. They're the only girls I can firmly say I'd like to have for myself though. I just like 1/6 girls more for some reason.

...I did however end up with the head of another boy, so...now I just need to buy his body. Then repeat this to-do list all over again for him. I'm hoping to have his body before the end of 2016 if they restock by then...

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

SydiaYuki

Well my plans for 2016 are:

-first off: Finish /complete my fourth girl Amaryllis (need wig, fix an arm and needs dresses and shoes)

-same importance as first point: finding time to SEW FOR MY DOLLS

-second: Start and maybe finish my project Purple Heart

-third: Expand my portfolios both of faceups and sewn outfits completing new commissions ( still i hadn't the occasion to mod and paint a 01 )

-Fourth but not least: buying a couple of busts, hands and shoes, mainly hands because i need them XD

Checkup of the goals of this year:

-first goal : 75% done , Anaryllis has her wig, eyes and boots, the outfit is planned but still not started cause I have to finish commissions first

-second goal: 25% partially done, Purple Heart head has been bought and has a faceup

-third: 100% Done , i've been working a lot on sewing outfits for people and painting new heads , I have bought also a 07 head to paint it

-fourth: 100% done , bought all busts I needed and some hands for my girls

So far i've fullfilled most of my plans

****** My Custom DD outfits shop ******My Custom Faceups shop ******

Girls at home:

Lilac - DD2 WS + DDH-06 /Primrose - White Christmas Alna head /Iris - DDS NS + DDH-05 modded /Amaryllis - MDD NS + DDH-06 modded

Soenatte

I'm so very late to this thread, but for the following months here's my list of goals! Ideally, it would be to bring all of the remaining four characters in my story home. More realistically, it would have to be just the boys, which would leave me to chase after my unicorn, Mariko.

In detail...

1) locate Atsushi's head on YJA - DONE

2) get an Obitsu 55 body for him

3) preorder DDP Iori to be Hibiki

4) place an order for KDF Coco with Luts around Christmas (I know it's not technically a DD, but it's an anime-style resin doll and goes along with the rest of my DD crew...)

4) Ended up turning Miharu into an MDD and getting the cutest custom head off YJA for him >v< so -DONE?

5) Wait for Volks to restock the SWS MDD body >__< - DONE

5) wigs... so many wigs.

6) clothes for Atsushi, Hibiki's outfits can wait until after the new year's, and Miharu already has a ton of clothes just for himself at home

7) shoes for everybody

8) Mariko? Ohhhh how I wish ><

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

Minty

This year went by fast. It's time for an update!

1. Bodies. I have two heads that need bodies. This is priority. I have three heads that need bodies. I ordered one today. The other two will have to wait until next year

2. Figure out what to do with Miku. Miku... the one that dragged me into this hobby and I don't know what eye/hair combo to give her. It's mainly because I'm waiting on her twin to arrive next year and I can't seem to commit to a hair colour, style, eye colour or anything for them yet. Completed

3. Successfully obtain the Ribbon Girl outfit for said Miku whenever it's released. Possibly hunt down a second one too, because twins. Decided I didn't want it anymore and didn't buy it.

4. Get some shelves/make space for more girls. I bought some sofas for them to sit on, which is great, but the sofas took up most of the shelf and now I have no room for when the two girls, that need bodies, actually get bodies. This is a goal I am hoping to complete next year.

5. Get another bin for their clothes and reorganize the current bins. Completed

6. Buy them some more shoes. I did buy them some shoes; however, they could use more.

berettapunk

WELP....

time for my update

well lets see...

dd plans for 2015 were:

maintain leena and possibly get her a new dddy3 shapely bust body

make sure i finally get my miku after the painstakingly long wait for her to finally arrive.

what happened in 2015:

got miku, fell in love with a mdd and bought her, then fell into picking up a longtime favorite yoko and then finding her a nice dddy3 body.

plans for 2016:

find a new dddy3 shapely bust for leena

find a new mdd3 Lbust body for hinamori

pick up a few new outfits for each girl.

what will probably happen in 2016:

my wallet will be on life support as i have an odd feeling i may end up with at least 2-3 more girls(miki, miko, saber, or an ebony smartdoll are all in contention) this year if im not careful...

...must...maintain...self......control...

did do:

Leena got a nice new shapely dy3 body

new outfits for the girls

picked up 2 new family members(Mai & Mio)

helped a friend obtain a new doll and materials to start doing her own faceups

and yes the wallet went thru hell this year

did not do:

obtain a new mdd3 body for hinamori

obtain Miki, Miko, Saber, or an ebony smart doll.

obtain my precious Rin who is now right next to Miki and Saber on my absolute must have list

yet again not get started on building my custom League of Legends Jinx that ive been dying to do for years.

self control?!? these are Dollfies were talking about here? you leave that behavior at home when it comes to this!

Edited by Guest

OMG WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!?!

Monty
I hope to actually have a DD!

Although given that I planned my first one to be Kagamine Rin and she hasn't even been revealed yet, let alone preorders (if she IS a preorder release and I hope so badly she is), and factoring in how long it took Miku to come out after preorders first opened, I don't know how likely it is to have her in 2016 ;-;

But I'm liking the idea of making a mini DD more and more - it mostly depends on whether there are custom heads I like at Wonfes. Most of my funds do have to go towards building my first ever BJD since I won the head/wig at my first meetup this month.

Since I plan to get smart doll Eiji early in the year, 2016 will definitely be the year I start moving from 1/6 to 1/3 and 1/4. It's a bit intimidating for someone so used to XS pure neemos but I'm really exicted about it.

lol this was funny to read now. I still love my 1/6 dolls and will continue to get ones I like the look of but they're no longer my focus and the thought of custom ones no longer really appeals.

Not only did I get Rin, I also got Len, as well as Miku's head, as well as getting Eiji months beforehand. I also finished the resin BJD (although his faceup needs to be redone). So if we're gonna count just a head as a DD I got three DDs this year when I wasnt even sure if I was gonna get one.

The beginning of the end.

Still hoping on that MDD eventually, although I still don't know when that will be.

Oni-Chan

Merry christmas!

My moving house and house warming went well!

Rin and len arrived safely on dec 1st! Theyre packed away til christmas.

As a christmas present to myself i bought 3 more heads and added another mdd girl to my crew, all will be revealed soon

Pre ordered Iori and Yayoi along with their outfits.

Set up a christmas scene and have been showing it off on my instagram :p ill share it here on the weekend.

Made my resolutions for next year. Lets hope i stick to them better than this year bwa ha ha

Happy new year!!!

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*