Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Weltfremd

DD plans for 2016?

MugenTenshinFRD

My biggest goal has been changed slightly:

- Buy Hatsune Miku in Japan for an acceptable price and have fun with her in the homecountry and do photoshoots

Japan 2016 memories

10-2016:

Hatsune Miku finally home!

Upcoming family member: Snow Miku

Playstation: MugenTenshinFRD

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/FerdieFB23

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75674706@N06/

Gabriel

Goals for 2016

Come up with a name for my Rin. (Yeah, after I saw her, I couldn't curse her with being "Enoby Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way".)

Get more utility garments like bodysuits and wig caps.

Find a regular place somewhere for my girls to hang out.

Get a Dy body for my floating head.

Get more accessories like jewelry and different hands and such.

Clothes, clothes, clothes.

Get some nicer stands.

Spookyboo

Goals

1.) Get bodies for my Alice and Mariko

2.) Finish their default outfits

3.) New wigs for everyone?

4.) Work on my "Me" doll

5.) Get an MDD?

Most of my DD projects are nearing the end so its s matter of getting inspired to start new projects xD

Wilhemina (WS 03 DDdy)

Jezebelle (DD Alice Kuonji custom DDdy)

Mariette (DD Mariko custom DDdy)

luciole

Get my first dollfie dream this year! I hope...

Ihavenoidea
Get my first dollfie dream this year! I hope...

Good luck!

Hopefully winning Rin! and if I do, get my hands on that second outfit that's going around one way or another ...

Try not to spend too much cash this year.

(don't want to count how much I've spent this year )

Maybe get my hands on some custom outfits...

(not spending too much will prove difficult ...)

Did not win a Rin (not surprised), but did get my hands on her!! mwuahahaaa

(And the second outfit)

Also managed to snag a Ryomou in relative good condition . Just need to see if I can (mostly) get rid of the stain halo on her head... If not, at least it's under the wig

As for trying not to spend too much this year, I failed that one early ...

My 'family' is growing rapidly

Pink-Yoshi

1. Finish my layaways for Alice Kuonji and a DDH-01

2. Get more clothes/shoes/and wigs

3. Write personalities for all four dolls

4. Take a break buying dolls until holiday season

5. Buy Miku/Christmas Melty/ or Smart Doll Chitose

SeikoKitsune

A little late to the thread, but I'd like to post my plans for the rest of 2016 ^^ I'm almost exclusively planning to shell my original characters.

(UNLOCKED!) - Obtained Mariko, my grail doll ever since since the original release

(UNLOCKED!) - Got cold-weather casual outfits for both of my dolls

On the to-get list:

1) warm-weather casual outfits for both current dolls

2) "Dark Plane" outfit for my DDH-07 DDS (kinda bondage-y but not overly ecchi)

Plus one or two of the following:

-Smart Doll Ebony, custom faceup, OR an S/M-bust DDS if Volks magically releases a new tan one

----> emo/punk clothes for her

-Smart Doll Harmony, altered faceup, OR an M/L-bust DDS/DDIII if Volks magically releases a dark brown skintone one (fat chance!)

----> conservative feminine clothes for her

-DDH-04, custom faceup, on MDD S-bust

----> kitty ears and possibly tail

----> lolita or generic cosplay clothes

----> casual clothes of whatever middle school girls are wearing these days

(CHALLENGE MODE!) - Kagamine Len and possibly Rin if they are released in 2016. I think I shall surely perish if they release a good looking Len and I cannot win it/afford a second-hand one. d e a d.

To be honest... I'll probably only get 1 or 2 more dolls max this year because of all that silly responsible adult budgeting nonsense.

SOdZ0ex.png?3

The cast so far: Sky (DDS Mariko), "SK" (DDH-07 on DDS)

Extra: LEN KAGAMINE

jazijaz

If Volks releases Kagamine Len this year, then that's going to be my next DD purchase. I'm only interested in him so my wallet is patiently waiting here and ready to throw money at Volks

Oni-Chan

Oni chans April update

Hahaha

I did not stick to my list at all.

My miku savings is 1/3 of the total, a lot of bills kept coming in that had to be paid for, but they've eased up now so i can resume saving. Hoping volks releases snow miku hands soon but also dreading it as it seems they take money upfront from pre orders now :/

Didnt find any decent priced Alisa heads but i found 2 heads that were so i bought them hahah whoops. So my body count/floating head is now 8. # 8 body is my yuuko who needed a repaint from her 1.0 faceup, so she became 2.0 yuuko but i wasnt 100% happy with it so 2.0 Yuuko became Yumiko chan (mdd) and i bought another 06 head whom Ashley painted and yuuko 3.0 came back.

I didn't list anything on etsy but i opened commissions and got none for march (lol) and didnt open for april as my schedule got too busy.

Have not bought any shoes but i managed to get a few volks outfits for nice prices. Shipping out at the end of this week so theyll arrive soon which means ill have to get shoes to match them soon hahaha.

I did some eye swaps between my girls so so far i dont need to place an eye order. And i still want to make clothes orders but they might have to wait till after August as i plan on moving house july/august *×* i dread moving but also excited for it so i can have more room to set up my crew and their props etc.

It seems rin and len wont be released until late this year/next year which gives me time to get ready for them :p

So thats pretty much my first update ^v^

I'll post again here in August

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Seki

Obtain Mariko, which will be my first Dollfie Dream ever.

Make a hybrid Dollfie Dream boy.

Eustia

Well, as I anticipated four months ago, I've started a new project despite having wanted to save money. She may come together rather quickly, at least. That would be nice if so. ^^;

Kitsune

I'm pretty late with my plans for this year, but here are a few:

- no more big girls, unless another one is moving out - limit is 4

- getting some more sexy bondage and leather & lace clothes

- pair of Oscar doll eyes for Taiga

- maybe get a few wigs for my girls

- looking for accessories to use in photos, especially furniture

Minty

Time for the 6 month update

2016 Goals

1. Bodies. I have two heads that need bodies. This is priority.

2. Figure out what to do with Miku. Miku... the one that dragged me into this hobby and I don't know what eye/hair combo to give her. It's mainly because I'm waiting on her twin to arrive next year and I can't seem to commit to a hair colour, style, eye colour or anything for them yet.

3. Successfully obtain the Ribbon Girl outfit for said Miku whenever it's released. Possibly hunt down a second one too, because twins.

4. Get some shelves/make space for more girls. I bought some sofas for them to sit on, which is great, but the sofas took up most of the shelf and now I have no room for when the two girls, that need bodies, actually get bodies.

5. Get another bin for their clothes and reorganize the current bins.

6. Buy them some more shoes.

1. Will attempt to get at least one body later this year as Snow Miku has been paid off. I need THREE bodies now.

2. Have found a nice wig/eye combo for the Miku twins. I need to order another pair of the eyes for incoming Snow Miku.

3. Failed... for now. Mainly because of price and knowing Snow Miku payment was due not long after the outfit was first released.

4. Still need to make more space for them.

5. Still need to get another bin.

6. Probably will happen next year. Bodies are priority.

Spookyboo
Goals

1.) Get bodies for my Alice and Mariko

2.) Finish their default outfits

3.) New wigs for everyone?

4.) Work on my "Me" doll

5.) Get an MDD?

Most of my DD projects are nearing the end so its s matter of getting inspired to start new projects xD

Still no bodies >:(

Some edges need to be hemmed but for most part that's done

Ehhh maybe not, i kinda like erryones current wigs

Probably not gonna finish this

Still thinking about it

I neeeeed to have the bodies before fall because i need to do cute halloween and Christmas photoshoots

Wilhemina (WS 03 DDdy)

Jezebelle (DD Alice Kuonji custom DDdy)

Mariette (DD Mariko custom DDdy)

Keijogirl
This year, I only plan for 2 things.

1. To finally give Cirno a body probably a parabox body...

2. Bring home Aoko because dang it I need her.

Other than that clothes, accessories, clothes, accessories and more xlothes... oh, and photoshoots ALL the photoshoots. I have a whole crew of girls and have maybe only shown them once or twice xD

--- Hmm half way through this . . . Cirno's body got stolen by Aki so she's still a floater and Aoko is nowhere in sight ;~;

On the bright side everyone's getting clothes and shoes! XD

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Thespian
Well, I half succeeded for my 2015 goals, which were save for Snow Miku and get my custom project Kinuyo going. Snow Miku has all the funds for when she's ready to come home!

My goals for 2016:

-Buy new eyes for Suzume (Mariko)

-Buy a new wig for incoming Miku

-Save for bodies for Kinuyo and Fumiko (least likely to happen)

-Clothes for everyone

-Eyes and wig for Fumiko

-New eyes for Kinuyo (???)

-Faceup for Kinuyo

Alright, so I've got some of it. In order:

-Eyes for Suzume check

-Miku wig check

-Save for bodies HAHA no I bought a new head instead

-Clothes kind of check (clothes just for Miku so far)

-Eyes and wig for Fumiko half check (eyes, no wig)

-Kinuyo stuff put on backburner until I get my new head settled

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09

Any pronouns are fine

Minuette

Bit of an update to this post since we're almost in to August.

I got Nia some hands? That's about it. :C I'm so bad at money. In my defense, I moved. In my non

In off-list things, I brought home a new girl since I made this update! I brought home a wonderful Yoko, who can wear absolutely nothing I own because of her gigantic assets. Which brings me to my list for this year!

-Get more outfits that fit Yoko. Resist the urge to buy things that would be cute on Nia or Annie in favor of buying more things for Yoko.

-Finish up my hands collection. I only need a few more WS hands, and I have two NS girls, so I really should get two sets of NS hands.

-Upgrade the girls' bodies. They're all sitting pretty on DDIIs, but I'd love to have them a bit more mobile, so I will be upgrading them sometime this year. Nia's body is an issue since I need an older yellowed body. Annie and Yoko's heads have also mellowed a bit, but not so much that it's a problem.

-Should I win Rin in the Intl lottery, I will have to slowly add more clothes that suit her as well. I have a whole year for that, so hopefully my clothing collection will grow a lot this year.

I was promoted to manager back in October, and that's when all of my plans really started rolling in to place, so hopefully I can keep that momentum going in to the New Year.

Half year check in! I lost quite a bit of momentum with saving/buying things for my girls due to stress at work/a vacation we went on back in February to my sister-in-law's wedding, but I still managed to accomplish a bit of my list. Yoko has one new outfit, which is not the ideal amount, but I do have an excuse! I did finally reshell my Obitsu girl, so I've also been buying clothes for her. (I didn't even sell her old body until recently... I just decided I had had enough waiting and the perfect head came up for sale)

I haven't gotten any new hands for the girls yet, and now I have another skintone to buy hands for... Rina is Semi-White. Sometimes I just make things harder for myself.

Annie's body did get upgraded, it's really hard to find older white skin bodies so that I can replace Nia's, and the idea of retrofitting Yoko intimidates me a bit. I also did not win Rin! I was a little heartbroken, but I made it through since Rina came along shortly after.

I did recently make a purchase from Flower Zero to get my girls some more shoes to go with their ever growing collection of clothes. Other than that it's been a pretty slow year for dolly acquisitions. I think the next thing I will do is buy Yoko some outfits/get all the girls some socks, and then be done for a bit.

mika

As I just got my very first DD (yay) my ultimate goal has completed, but there's still hole of course! She's all naked and bald! I'm doing this very slowly due to financial problem. So these goals are pretty much fundamental, I need to complete these by December, no excuse!

My goal for 2016 (June-Dec):

- Buy a wig

- Buy clothes

- Get a custom face up

- Get a lips mod

- Buy shoes (not a priority)

- Buy new eyes (not a priority)

- Get a Volks carrying case

- Bring my completed (with a wig, and dress on otl..) doll to an anime/doll convention xD!

Edited by Guest

Sharuya

My plan for this 2016 was getting a custom ddh01, but she's already on the way and I don't think on getting more girls for this year. So my plans are:

- Saving for next year xDDD

- A pair of eyes from Lizanna

- rrabit clothes for my big girls

- Some moccasins for the incoming mdd

sinclair

I didn't start off the year with plans, but 2016 has become the year I learned about DDs, and then jumped into the hobby. Now I have a Miku as my 1st little girl (For Father's Day no less, but I was able to have her sooner.), and Yaya sitting in her box until I can bring her out for Christmas (Per the wife, I could only buy her if she was to be one of my Christmas presents, which I agreed to just so that I knew I could have her.). Miku has several outfits already too. So my plans now are to take lots of photos of her, and maybe even get around to making her some furniture, like a bed and dresser.

Conuresans
Well, last year my goal was to get a Dollfie Dream Miku, but then I swam in the waters a bit more (Ok more like a lot.) and decided she can wait. Still don't have a complete Dollfie, but I'm hoping to put her together in this upcoming year. At the moment I have eyes that I purchased earlier this year and it's not too big of a jump, but it's better than no progress, right?

Half year check in. So far, I have yet to piece together a Dollfie. Almost bought a head earlier this month, but decided against it and I'm glad I did with the recent unveiling of the Kagamines! Currently waiting for more details on them.

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Chii

I have lots of plans, but most importantly I really want to go to a doll meet this year... However, there doesn't seem to be any in Alaska ;A;

DollyRambles

I'm planning out my first DD and I should be purchasing her by maybe August? I'm excited to start collecting Dollfie Dreams!!!

Mimiyo3
Get Tohsaka and A Takane head for an OC Plus, complete that OC.

Hopefully getting a surprise grail. Didn't happen, oh well.

Smart Doll guy for one of my male OCs. Got the guy! So excited! Once he's done enough I'll work on his sister and finish it off with them getting custom faceups!

Get body suits, handsets, those new wrist pieces, and a few other essentials.

Still working on this one. May get a thing or two here and there.

May go nuts at Anime Expo if I can afford it. Did that. Guy was part of this. The other half of the splurge will be shown soon.

Other things may happen, who knows.

New goal: Complete OCs as having a partial cast is driving me crazier every day, lol and possibly get illya twins during the mix. With as many dolls as I have now though I'm gonna have to expand their space. I barely have enough room for the surprise I have coming in the mail.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Ie-Aster

Since I only really got into this hobby in June, I will put my half-year goals for June-December ^^

What I've accomplished so far:

-get SmD Eiji to be A-kun

What I'm working on:

-drafting patterns for A-kun's outfit

-saving for M-chan (DD Lucy head, ?? body)

Still to be accomplished:

for A-kun

-make complete outfit of A-kun

make suit outfits of A-kun

-Get wig, glasses, eyes of A-kun

for M-chan

-Get M-chan all in one piece

-Get eyes, wig for M-chan

in general

-get more accessories for them!

-practice lots of sewing!

and maaaybe maybe get a Mio (k-on) head as Kamitsure-sama ^^

Edit: and also...to go to a Meetup!

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)