Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Noxxbunny

Noxxbunny's Photo Thread

Noxxbunny

Small update time! Nines got sent out for a new faceup last month because his old one was finally starting to frost over after 4 years and a few sealant reapplications...

I LOVE his new look so my first thought was that he deserved a little photoshoot!

I managed to find somewhere quiet in the forest which was nice because I'm still too shy to take him into public with others around...The moss in this forest is intense, I really loved seeing it all!

GIlYHvZbgAE5-eN.jpg.3f3fdf0414166dc14dbb1e689bd1b8b5.jpg

GIlYHv9aMAEv9Ee.jpg.24a08e7a0a40b2560713139259f3702c.jpg

GIlYHvpbgAEiXsO.jpg.7839590b0d055cb4c46b8b90b1ffe5b9.jpg

GIlYHwubgAEd862.jpg.689fe9054c8b990c77c7e6fc83dada9d.jpg

• Like 5

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Noxxbunny

So Nines is a certified travel buddy these days! I actually went and myself my first DSLR and so I'm having a lot of fun learning how to handle it. 🥰

This one is probably my favorite so far. He got to come with me to check out Tulip Fest! The blooms were really lovely. I was still a bit shy, even around other photographers so I picked a little corner to take this shot in and I really like it.

rIMG_3711.jpg.04c50b1f06a7fe89545ad8320eb2817b.jpg

Down by the river is also a favorite spot of mine these days! So I got a few there too on a different day.

rIMG_4653.jpg.d0ce7a9f59c75e4ff34f60261acf2d88.jpg

rIMG_4728.jpg.707b47d7c7c94f0d2fede09473de001e.jpg

As I get more confident with using my camera, I hope I get better taking him even more places. It's really hard to only take pictures when no one else is around when I live in a city, so...😂 Hoping to catch some more cool things before we start to roll into summer and I no longer want to go outside lol!

• Like 7

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

RozenGermain

I have to know what store you got that tote bag from, lol! It looks great!

RozenGermain
Posted (edited)

*Delete this one I posted it twice by accident*

Edited by RozenGermain
I posted something twice by accident! Sorry!

Noxxbunny
6 hours ago, RozenGermain said:

I have to know what store you got that tote bag from, lol! It looks great!

It's from Volks officially! They just released a Mint version and Pink one as well! I think those haven't made it to the US store yet? So there might be an opportunity soon to grab those! They seem popular, so I really hope they'll keep regular stock of them soon!

• Thanks 1