Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Noxxbunny

Noxxbunny's Photo Thread

Ie-Aster

He looks good!

I also like his outfit a lot.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Kalle

I like the way his wig and necklace match, it's super cute♥

LAOiCdW.gif

Noxxbunny
He looks good!

I also like his outfit a lot.

I'm glad! To be honest, this look is one my favorites for him too.

I like the way his wig and necklace match, it's super cute♥

Aw, thanks! Fun fact, his necklace matches his nail color too for even more blue.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

elianti

If anything, from your pictures it's hard to tell at all that it's getting worn out! ^^ Also, I see you mentioned ZenMarket.. how was it?? A lot of people on pkmncollectors seem to like it, but FJ is still pretty alright for me(especially when buying a ton of stuff from one store). If ZenMarket is even better I may try them out sometime tho!

And you know sometimes I think Elia IS 90% hair! When putting together her 3D/mmd model I did use enough hair pieces for 2 people. I really like the yarn I use(Daiso Chiffon Mousse Acrylic Yarn) because I can make wefts as long or short as I want with practically no brushing required. I just need to unravel the fibers and straighten them with an iron. I still fluff up the ends with a pet brush and it's still time consuming but it is easier.. and still fluffy.

Noxxbunny

I actually REALLY liked ZenMarket! Compared to FJ, they are cheaper if you only want one item, otherwise the $3 per item/listing fee will add up quickly. I did the calculations over at FJ to see how much the wig would have cost me from them, I saved about 857 yen, so not an insane difference if you add the 300 yen fee back into that(first purchase was fee free), but still a little.

But...to be honest, I feel like ZenMarket's charges are more easily laid out than FJ's. It really is just $3 per item, Japan domestic shipping, and then international shipping. No consolidation fee, bank transfer fee, packaging plan fee etc or whatever FJ is doing now lol. I guess it's different now in how they do charge 2, but I honestly haven't really wanted to go back since the change or anything. So FJ is probably still better if you like to bulk order, especially from the same store or seller. If you just want one thing at a time, I'd recommend ZenMarket.

And that yarn sounds nice! I'd totally want to see it when it's done! I have to do the whole unravel strands, brush out with pet brush, flat iron, and then brush again thing still. Would be awesome to cut it down to two steps instead of all that. If she really has that much hair, I am really curious how it comes out!

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Noxxbunny

So I got Kaito's new wig styled up and honestly I'm sort of in love with the material this wig is made of now LOL.

It was SO easy to work with. I guess I was just scarred temporarily from the nightmare that cutting and styling Lyca's wig was. Even Miles' ForMyDoll wig wasn't this easy either despite being pretty nice fiber material.

I was also having some fun with photo filter/editing apps on my phone...

kai293147_zpsqbienido.jpg

Him having such a shiny deep blue wig now is really motivating me to get started on trying to do custom eyes now. I need a blue just as bright as his wig(And a new printer, that part is sort of essential...bleh.) While I do like these eyes a lot, the pale blue comes out way more with this wig compared to the old one, I think.

elianti

His new wig looks so nice after styling. So silky! The stars are a cute touch. Photo filter/editing apps are really fun to play with. xD His eyes look good to me, but bright blue eyes are really striking. Perhaps you can get a printing company to print your eye designs for you? I don't have a (working) printer so I had a photo printing place print my first eye designs on glossy photo paper. xD I'm now looking into getting my new ones printed on metallic photo paper instead.

Thanks for the info on ZenMarket! They'll combine orders for free? If so, then I may switch to them for y!j stuff. FJ's bank transfer and consolidation fees kinda hurt.. especially if you have any address problems and can't combine everything in one package. ^^"" But for 5,000¥ or more pokecen online orders FJ works really nicely since domestic shipping is free, and there wasn't a bank charge for some reason. Just one 300¥ charge + international shipping for 20+ items was amazing. xD

Noxxbunny

This wig is pretty silky, let me tell you lol. I'm not used to Kaito having smooth hair! I thought about a printing company, but I have tons of upcoming sales to do anyway (both in DD, other dolls, and a bunch of other things) so as much as I hate to admit it, I need a new printer in my life for shipping too. I know that feeling though...I have a printer here but the stupid thing doesn't actually work xD I've been using it as a scanner! Metallic photo paper does sound really tempting to try a company for though...maybe if I end up not liking the results I get here on my own!

So ZenMarket is a bit weird with their combined shipping lol. You have to place all your orders with the same seller between certain hours because they use an automated system to ask for combined shipping, I guess? It's all on their FAQ for more clarification! But warning that they do charge the $3 fee for every item, so 20+ items would mean a charge of about $60. They don't charge for changes in quantity though(I think that's what I read), so say you wanted 5 of the same item and it let you pick the quantity to order on the same listing, you'd only pay $3 for that, if that makes sense. I'd just read reviews and stuff to get a better feel! I'm still learning how they work too lol! I know it'll definitely be a different experience for those who order lots of items for sure.

Noxxbunny

So today's theme was plush here at home. I don't take enough photos of Miles or Lyca. Miles especially since his joints aren't the same color as he is yet(Having trouble with that one.) I was gonna do a big reveal thing, but if I waited for his joints to match, I'd never post him again!

miles9837_zpsbiskm2hi.jpg

I liked the filter on this one better on my phone. Oh well. Miles got to ride a jumbo Eevee today.

lyca213_zpsuukfwyjb.jpg

Lyca has stolen this Stitch tsumtsum from Kaito, who had stolen it from me.

mileslyca1_zps7gqop6pr.jpg

And together, they have conquered this giant Alpaca-like beast.

Meguchi
And together, they have conquered this giant Alpaca-like beast.

QUEST COMPLETE! golden photos as always, keep it up!

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

elianti

Oh man that HQ lying Eevee plush looks huge! and super soft and cuddly. It looks like Miles is riding an eevee version of those carnival or amusement park plushie-ish animal rides. xD Plushies always make for great fun~

Noxxbunny

Man, long time no post. I had my laptop die on me(no data loss though! yay!) and then unfortunately Photobucket killed my old posts, so I will eventually take the time to fix all the broken links for the sake of...it annoys me. :/

Anyway, I've been super active on Instagram instead lol. So I thought I'd come and give you guys the highlight reel.

Firstly...I have a girl now. Didn't expect to, and she just sorta popped into my life under weird cirbleepstances. So...meet Minami! Or just Ami for short. That's what I call her.

9imem5O.jpg

Ami is a modded DDH-01 I had bought a while ago as a fixer upper/ TLC head. I'm pleased with how she came out! Story wise, she's Lyca's best friend.

Lyca has been rocking a blue wig lately.

RxoYf4f.jpg

Thirdly...I got a new boy as well!

B9IjNV6.jpg

Meet Hotaru! He's a slightly modded DDH-09 on a DDS body. Hotaru is a fox boy, so he will eventually have ears and a tail to match that. Expect to see a bunch of him because I am all over him right now I have a couple weird ideas for chest modding for him(he has an S bust currently...Just hiding it with baggy clothes at the moment.) so that may eventually be in here too.

Missed posting here! It became such a habit that it's felt weird not to.

Meguchi

Minami is adorable! I'm looking forward to see more pictures of her in the near future

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

Bouncing_Tigger

Ami looks so sweet! I hope we are going to see more pics of her because this one is almost just a tease!

Ie-Aster

Lyca looks adorable in that blue wig! Ami's : - 3 mouth is very cute, and Hotaru looks great as well.

Noxxbunny
Ami looks so sweet! I hope we are going to see more pics of her because this one is almost just a tease!

Minami is adorable! I'm looking forward to see more pictures of her in the near future

Lyca looks adorable in that blue wig! Ami's : - 3 mouth is very cute, and Hotaru looks great as well.

Thanks! I'm glad Ami has a warm welcome here!

She's pretty inseperable from Lyca though, so you'll often see them together. but since you guys asked...I come bearing more photos

YCUmCjc.jpg

NTGqXGj.jpg

These two are always up to something...so many shenanigans to be had.

Edited by Guest

Bouncing_Tigger

Hurray! More is good! ...and Ami's eyes blow me away! They are just the most amazing blue! Keep the pics coming!

Noxxbunny
Hurray! More is good! ...and Ami's eyes blow me away! They are just the most amazing blue! Keep the pics coming!

I totally agree on this blue. I love the eyes that artist makes, I just wish they sold them on their own and not only with their custom faceup heads! This pair and the other pair I have are both my favorites.

Noxxbunny

Another new member in the house! So uh...prepare for picture spam post Kagamine Rin has joined our household!

j8uWoTt.jpg

bLYsnVI.jpg

N0HGYrx.jpg

As you guys sort of know around here, I'm really not usually interested in girls at all for myself, but what DOES get me is versatility in a head sculpt. And I fell for Rin for the fact that she seems to seriously look great in anything people put her in In the girls, I look for a quality that says to me "The possibilities are endless!" and Rin is really the only one to give me that feeling so far out of a non-standard head. I hope Luka will be the same way down the line.

Right now I have Rin in a short blue wig because of that sort of thing.

4ImGBwx.jpg

And speaking of other Vocaloids...Kaito is quite happy that one of his little sisters has come to live with us! (Though I think he's still pestering Rin to tell him why Len didn't come along with her too... Miku has been explained away as "She's very busy touring all the time" and that seems to have worked.)

Wo2Rbfd.jpg

I'm pretty happy about it too!

vP19Sht.jpg

And current group photo from today too of my three taller dolls. I jokingly refer to their section as the "Big Kids" area since I keep my three MDD-ish sized dolls a row below on my display lol.

vqHYFKe.jpg

Ie-Aster

These recent photos are super cute! I love Rin in that blue wig so much. She looks very cool and cute

Thank you a great deal for posting these--I have had a pretty disturbing day and seeing your dolls looking so adorable made me feel a lot better.

sinclair

With that wig Rin looks like one of those very pretty boy types you see in anime.

If Volks keeps offering her up like they have Miku, it won't be too much longer before I cave and get her. Sigh.

Noxxbunny
With that wig Rin looks like one of those very pretty boy types you see in anime.

If Volks keeps offering her up like they have Miku, it won't be too much longer before I cave and get her. Sigh.

That's definitely why I like this wig on her too. I get the same vibe

I will also continue to be an enabler and tell you to check Mandarake for Rins if you want to go for one. Mine was unopened but they knocked off about 6k yen from her retail price for virtually non-existent package damage (a tiny dent on the box art I actively had to search for to see)

My other advice if you go that route...don't be tricked like me by letting PayPal do the currency conversion. >_> they charged me about $30 more than the current exchange rate and it would have been cheaper and more close to the current rate had I let my bank do it. They got me good on that one. Could've bought her another wig or something with that lol.

These recent photos are super cute! I love Rin in that blue wig so much. She looks very cool and cute

Thank you a great deal for posting these--I have had a pretty disturbing day and seeing your dolls looking so adorable made me feel a lot better.

Aw! I hope you're feeling better overall now! I'm glad my photos could help cheer you up after that. I get the same feeling looking at other people's photos too, so I know they can definitely give some relief!

Raine

Baw! Rin and Hotaru are absolutely adorable (amongst the rest of the cuteness, I mean!) It's nice to see 09s coming up here and there, I'm a little new but they seem rather rare!

---

Astrid (Dollfie Dream Sister Anastasia)

Ana (Dollfie Dream III Towa)

Maddie/Mads (Mini Dollfie Dream f3 DDH-10)

Elise (Dollfie Dream Dynamite 2B)

Noxxbunny

It's that time of year again! Rin will be coming with me to Resin Hearts this weekend and I'm pretty much done with her costume!

qI1sDVM.jpg

If anyone else here is going, would love to see some other members there! I sort of go for shopping since I don't know anyone there.

Baw! Rin and Hotaru are absolutely adorable (amongst the rest of the cuteness, I mean!) It's nice to see 09s coming up here and there, I'm a little new but they seem rather rare!

Sorry for the lateness, but thank you! I feel like there's a decent amount of 09's on Yahoo Auctions, but of course for some extra tacked on to the prices. I luckily snagged Hotaru's head off the marketplace here for a very fair price!

• Like 1