Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

marikamira

New Smart Doll Apparel!

marikamira

I just received in the mail the new Smart Doll apparel that I had ordered. I will post pictures of my DD wearing them soon!

At home: Kanna<3(Custom DDH-01 MDD NS)

*Seiya-kun is getting reshelled into the new SmD Eiji*

rukitron
Kizuna approves of the new apparel.

KazunaBikini.jpg

She's been lobbying for the black pumps too.

Kinda want but I suck at doing the reccomended tying method.

cirquemom
Kizuna approves of the new apparel.

KazunaBikini.jpg

She's been lobbying for the black pumps too.

THAT was fast! You've been busy!

cirquemom
Smart Dolls shoes aren't made of vinyl. They're generally made of fabric, leather, or faux-leather, so heating up the shoe isn't really going to do anything.

Faux leather (or pleather, or vegan leather) is basically a fancy way of saying vinyl or polyurethane. Either way- heating will soften it. As far as I know at least the default Smart Doll shoes are made from this, not real leather. I don't have the boots so I can't speak for what they are made of. Of course the sneakers are fabric, and no, the hair dryer trick will not work on those.

K-2

And the Medium bust version.

KazunaBikiniM.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

MVSig.jpg

cirquemom
And the Medium bust version.

002.jpg

She better watch who she steals things from!

She does look fabulous in those shoes, though.

Mysha

Whoa, the shoes are amazing. Where are they from?

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

cirquemom

They are available direct from Tata's Paradise:

Red Samba / http://www.tatabjd.com/en/goods.php?id=2001

Black Samba / http://www.tatabjd.com/en/goods.php?id=2002

They do pair nicely with Kizuna's bikini.

Do you happen to know what size of clothes to order for Mirai from Tata's Paradise? Would the DDL-DY size be best? SD13 or SD10? Thanks!

Eiko82

Awww, looks like the Hijab outfit is gone. I was hoping it'd be restocked

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Marilyn

Do you happen to know what size of clothes to order for Mirai from Tata's Paradise? Would the DDL-DY size be best? SD13 or SD10? Thanks!

For footwear I would stick to DDL-DY size. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe DDs have smaller feet than (most of) their resin counterparts, and SmDs have slightly smaller feet than DDs.

I'd be really surprised if it didn't come back at least in another color.

FYI, the American Flag bikini is back as of this morning (7 May 2016).

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.

Mysha
They're from a Yahoo Japan Auction: https://www.jauce.com/auction/f167004463

The same seller has a black pair up now: https://www.jauce.com/auction/u100937253

They fit Kizuna very nicely. No wonder she wanted them.

Aww, thank you very much K-2 and Marilyn! I'd love to order them but I can't find any shipping quote info on TP >_<

I just happened to see the info that new hijab designs will be releaved next week.

For footwear I would stick to DDL-DY size. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe DDs have smaller feet than (most of) their resin counterparts, and SmDs have slightly smaller feet than DDs

I wouldn't say "smaller", rather "more slender". But in general - yes, more open shoes like high heels are slightly loose on SmD feet.

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

K-2

The red Sambas I got in the YJ auction were listed in the DD area of the auction site. In the auction information the seller says, "SD16, DD, High Heels * Red with with DDdy for ankle band". So the SD16 size listed in the Tata's Paradise links are the ones you want.

MVSig.jpg

Eiko82

I just happened to see the info that new hijab designs will be releaved next week.

Really? That's awesome! I can't wait to see them.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Eiko82

Awww, I'm a little bit disappointed with the new Hijab design. It no longer comes with the turtleneck. The fabric looks a lot thicker and it doesn't have the little button on each side to easily put on the hijab. The old hijab set was much prettier IMO. I wonder why Danny changed the design

Cauldroness

Is the new hijab design more or less a large square of thick cotton and a hairclip for 3,800 yen?

Not thrilled with the concept.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Marilyn

I'm so disappointed in the new hijab … though my wallet thanks Danny.

Why he switched to a heavier knit instead of polyester, chiffon, satin, silk or even cotton I will never understand…

The clip is really pretty, but not ¥3800's worth of pretty.

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.

cirquemom

That's too bad, I really liked the old one.

Cauldroness

Yeah, the old one was AMAZING! Gorgeous, well-designed, great fabric for 1/3 scale, plus it came with that nice turtleneck beneath. The new one just doesn't have the "wow" factor.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Eiko82
Is the new hijab design more or less a large square of thick cotton and a hairclip for 3,800 yen?

Looks like it. I would be understanding of the price if the fabric had a lovely design or something. But now, it just looks like a brown or green cloth that's been washed too many times.

I emailed Danny about the possibility of restocking the old hijab design on Friday but I haven't heard back from him I hope that he'll respond to my mail.

Aurora

I've just bought a second-hand Mirai (I wanted the original full set not the new cords) and need to know what Dollfie Dream outfits are likely to fit the standard small bust. I've trawled through all the posts but can't find a definitive answer. I know very little about Dollfie Dreams (one reason I'm here) so need actual key words to search for - I get confused by all the DD, DDy, DDS (?) etc.

Error-Chan
I've just bought a second-hand Mirai (I wanted the original full set not the new cords) and need to know what Dollfie Dream outfits are likely to fit the standard small bust. I've trawled through all the posts but can't find a definitive answer. I know very little about Dollfie Dreams (one reason I'm here) so need actual key words to search for - I get confused by all the DD, DDy, DDS (?) etc.

i would suggest taking a look threw this post for the DD body info there are helpful images too =) viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2333

for the outfits that fits i think there is info in this thread here viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10638 ^^

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Aurora
i would suggest taking a look threw this post for the DD body info there are helpful images too =) viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2333

for the outfits that fits i think there is info in this thread here viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10638 ^^

Thank you for the links, Error-Chan. I hadn't seen the first thread and it looks very useful. What's getting me confused with the apparel threads is that I'm never sure what size busts they're comparing.

Error-Chan

Thank you for the links, Error-Chan. I hadn't seen the first thread and it looks very useful. What's getting me confused with the apparel threads is that I'm never sure what size busts they're comparing.

This this it mostly is for the new clothing being sold by Smart doll so it may not have the info you are looking for. the main "Mirai SmartDoll Info thread" has a bunch of info and its more of a overall info thread so the questions bay be there. If not you are always welcome to make your own thread and ask all the questions you have =). I keep track on the smart doll but i only plan to get a smart doll guy atm so i don't know all the info like clothing that fit and so on. though i am planing on upgrading my Elizabeth form a DD body to a smart doll =)

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png