Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

marikamira

New Smart Doll Apparel!

Eiko82

So I heard back from Danny - they can't get hold of the material anymore so there are no plans to offer the old design.

Guess I'll have to look for it on the secondary market

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Eiko82

There is new stuff in the Smart Doll Store :

- Mirai bikini for 4,700 JPY : https://shop.smartdoll.jp/products/mirai-bikini

- Leather Messenger bag for 7,000 JPY : https://shop.smartdoll.jp/products/leather-messenger-bag

- Green Flaire Skirt for 7,000 JPY : https://shop.smartdoll.jp/products/flaire-skirt-green

I love that Flaire skirt but damn, that price!! That's pretty pricey for a skirt.

I really hope that someday, Smart Doll gets a European retailer soon. It'll help with the shipping and custom fees >__<

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

K-2
I really hope that someday, Smart Doll gets a European retailer soon. It'll help with the shipping and custom fees >__<

So, do you feel like opening your own part time Smart Doll shop in Belgium?

Smart Waffles? Served with Milk, Cocoa, and Tea?

MVSig.jpg

marikamira

Ahahaha, I see what you did there

At home: Kanna<3(Custom DDH-01 MDD NS)

*Seiya-kun is getting reshelled into the new SmD Eiji*

Eiko82

Hehe, that would be a cool name.

In another lifetime, I might've considered becoming a retailer. But given that I have no experience running a business, we have a 6 month old baby and we just bought a new house, I don't have the time or funds to do so.

K-2
Hehe, that would be a cool name.

In another lifetime, I might've considered becoming a retailer. But given that I have no experience running a business, we have a 6 month old baby and we just bought a new house, I don't have the time or funds to do so.

I hear that! I've thought about being a retailer for several vinyl brands but I'm certain there wouldn't be enough traffic to pay the bills. I'd have to keep my regular job meaning sales hours would be evenings by appointment only. Not very sales friendly.

MVSig.jpg

Eiko82

Danny is holding a Timed Sale 'til Friday. Some apparel items are up to 70% off :

I wonder what the criteria for the chose items is. Trying to clear out the remaining stock? I might get some items.

EDIT : Got me some military boots! I wanted to order the brown T-shirt but it was already gone.

I appreciate that the store now has 'will restock' or 'wouldn't be restocked' messages next to its 'out of stock' items.