Baldylox

K-2

Kizuna and Chitose (Now with NSFW!)

Testament

XDDDD

One, two, three, four... wait!!

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

BeyondTime

I feel like I have been deprived of critical need-to-know information...

Gotta love how Kizuna gives to Sasquatch as good as she gets.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Testament

Is she the former body of Thish?

baldylox

Ok so we HAVE to have missed an update somewhere because WHO is the new pink haired girl?  All the others seem to know her and treat her as family so why hae WE never seen her before?  Are we missing something?  Or is this some type of alter universe where some random girl has been in the family all along and we just happened to peek into their lives for this update?

We need answers dammit!  I AM SO CONFOOZED

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

Or is this some type of alter universe where some random girl has been in the family all along and we just happened to peek into their lives for this update?

At first I thought Chitose was seeing invisigirl again, and was going to leap out of bed.

I suspect this is the original Milk Trish, and this entire update was a subtle hint that the giant boobs haven't disappeared completely, and is specifically aimed at a certain person on the forum who likes his girls shall we say... well endowed.

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

sinclair

Been gone a while and was trying to catch up with this.  I was confused by pink hair as well.  But I got to say I love the new Trish.  Her hair and outfit are perfect.  Never been one for Smart Dolls, but man I'd take her in a heartbeat.

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 4

MVSig.jpg

baldylox

HA!  Now that's how you make a return!  😄

I do feel bad for Kizuna tho, I know the pain of having to use ancient computers and laptops instead of the nicer newer stuff.  Blame the virus!

I think it's adorable how Finn and Cheeto always muddle up the facts and make them sound cuter than should be possible.  Corollavirus… all those poor cars!  LOL

I like the 20 minute washing bit, they have the right idea on that one!  Hot tubbing for everyone!!

Billy

ShadowXM1

Aww, poor girls, well at least they get to enjoy the hot tub.

Yeah it's the same way here, I'm still in college and my classes are all online, upside, the classes are short. I just hope I can enroll in the next semester.

Here's to hoping Kizuna calms down, for both your sake and the rest of the girls. XD

cirquemom

Great to see the girls back. The real challenge is going to be keeping Kizuna from killing Sasquatch because now he's going to be in her space. ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Better hide the blunt objects and sharp knives. And rat poison.

cirquemom

You have my sympathy. It's not so bad for an old f@rt like myself to have to sit around the house, but I really feel bad for high school and college students who are now home, bored, can't hang out with their friends, summer jobs on hold, etc. Thank goodness for the internet.

I can't get the hang of the quoting system on here- that was meant for Shadow XM1

Edited by cirquemom
add

RobotDollOmega

Such beautiful gals, thanks for those!

Smartdolls really are something eh?

Also how do you dry the dolls after submerging them in water?

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 8

MVSig.jpg

BeyondTime

My first reaction is that the dolls, being dolls, have totally misinterpreted a product change.

Then I started thinking that the product change could really be a cover up for the elimination of the Triple X agents. o.O

• Like 1

cirquemom

Thanks, We need this distraction.

And it's a great disguise! No one would take a second glance at a pink-haired doll with XXX and headlights dressed in a sexy maid costume....

However I do have it on good authority that the reason for the disappearance of the triple X's was deemed a public health issue. Too many people were getting their eyes poked out.

baldylox

Wow, another big busty girl arrives!  And in a maid uniform no less!  I don't think I could ask for better!  😉  I can't wait to see how the new girl gets incorporated into the family.  Kizuna is going to become like my Rei soon.... she's gonna blow blood vessels figuring out how to house, clothe and feed everyone.  😄

Billy

sinclair

A shiny maid outfit.  Good thing Yaya isn't triple x or else she'd hunt one down.

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

MVSig.jpg

baldylox

Oh my, that one panel of Chito and Finn just staring at the others with blank stares because they have NO idea what IRS means.... That made me laugh a lot.  😄  I like the way the agents make Kizuna out to be a good guy but with some really bad habits.  😉  I guess that's a decent way to describe her at times....

Great setup for some fun times ahead!  All I can see now is Finn and Chito going to do whatever the agents asked but with a fun twist like doing their own disguises even tho they don't need them.  And they'll flit about the apartment, dashing in and out of the shadows humming secret agent movie tunes to themselves as they go and take care of Kizuna.  LOL  Man I can't wait to see more!

Billy

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

Oh my, that one panel of Chito and Finn just staring at the others with blank stares because they have NO idea what IRS means.... That made me laugh a lot.

The unspoken conversation between Trisha and Tori is what got me. "Wait, why aren't we telling these two rubes we're really secret agents?"

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

MVSig.jpg

Testament

I live for this moment XD

cirquemom

Where could she be off to???? Maybe she turned vegan and is ordering some organic veggies...

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, cirquemom said:

Where could she be off to???? Maybe she turned vegan and is ordering some organic veggies...

Kizuna seems more likely to propose eating Farnsworth in a survival scenario than to turn vegan  

• Haha 1