Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gabriel

Gabriel's Girls and the Photography of Doom

SlyViolin

I think we all need to know where Candy's dress is from?

Pastel_Prince

They have such a cute wardrobe!

Meguchi

That's a nice shot of her with that exotic pet, what breed of xenomorph is that? I'm interested in adopting one XD

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

Gabriel
That's a nice shot of her with that exotic pet, what breed of xenomorph is that? I'm interested in adopting one XD

NECA Alien Queen. It's not mine, so Tecra is mad at me now since she couldn't keep it.

Amber is just trying to relax and play video games, but it seems she can't escape from little siblings who insist on offering gameplay advice.

36079739472_66e0d8dd44_z.jpgIMG_0395 by Gabriel Alexander, on Flickr

sinclair

Is that a tiny Miku doll? Details please on her.

Meguchi

Amber is a gamer huh? XD

They are by Sega "Real Action Heroes" product line LOL weird name. Really rare nowadays though,

here's a link http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-012279&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dreal+action+heroes%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

they were being sold by AmiAmi back in March of 2016; there's another version of miku with exchangeable clothes, parts, & etc.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-012278 at a whooping 35,000 yen

FIGURE-012278.jpg

FIGURE-012278_14.jpg

Galvatim

You don't trust her with a pet xenomorph?

Little Miku is cute, even if it does get annoying to have someone telling you how to play.

Gabriel

Meguchi beat me to it. She's a Real Action Heroes Honey Whip Miku Deluxe Edition.

She comes with two outfits (as the pictures shared by Meguchi show). The different hairstyles are accomplished with alternate plug in pieces. She has a few alternate faceplaces, like a big version of a figma.

You don't trust her with a pet xenomorph?

They're just such a pain. They secrete resin EVERYWHERE. And I don't even know if that one had been spayed yet. It's such a pain to find a veterinarian with the proper facilities. And if you don't then you end up with eggs everywhere, and then breakfast is ruined.

sinclair

Now I got to find me one of these little Mikus. The wife is going to be so thrilled to hear this...

Meguchi
They're just such a pain. They secrete resin EVERYWHERE. And I don't even know if that one had been spayed yet. It's such a pain to find a veterinarian with the proper facilities. And if you don't then you end up with eggs everywhere, and then breakfast is ruined.

Xenomorph eggs are high in protein! just make sure you cook em real good, unless you want to end up with a case of chestbursters... quite painful I heard

Gabriel

36075684250_bff565ec13_z.jpgIMG_0432 by Gabriel Alexander, on Flickr

Cynthia: "Finally! It has certainly been a long enough wait for a picture of me in this outfit. It was made for me."

36075683840_b6ba061251_z.jpgIMG_0435

Tecra: "Hold on Cynthia, you aren't the only one who can summon up some retro hawtness. Take a look at the fireball I'm casting."

Cynthia: "Isn't that Amber's outfit?"

Tecra: "Yeah, but she let me borrow it."

36075683270_4c35e5120b_z.jpgIMG_0439

Amber: "Because I got this. I've had it for a while, but this is my first time wearing it."

36075682900_fe88a30120_z.jpgIMG_0440

Tecra: "Oh, Amber! You look like cotton candy!"

Amber: "Well thank you!"

36075682500_6c5212eed2_z.jpgIMG_0442

Cynthia: "I must admit that suits you extremely well. You're like the embodiment of innocence and I'm the embodiment of smouldering elegance."

Amber: "Uhm... Thanks. And keep your hand away from the ribbon."

36075681960_3fab42bbe1_z.jpgIMG_0445

Cynthia: "I'm the international woman of mystery. Tecra, you can be my sidekick. Together we will engage in sexy espionage to save the world."

Tecra: "I don't know about this. And why am I posing like this? What are we supposed to be doing?"

Cynthia: "Quit complaining. It's all part of the plan."

Tecra: "To look like idiots? I'm outta here."

36075681520_21f46d1659_z.jpgIMG_0447

Cynthia: "No! Don't leave! I'll tell you what, instead of my sidekick, you can be my partner. You'll get an equal share of the glory and fame."

Tecra: "I appreciate the frantic shoulder massage, but this game just doesn't sound like it's for me."

36075681000_43b9de6d60_z.jpgIMG_0449

Candy: "Hi everyone! Wow! Everyone is so dressed up!"

Tecra: "How about Candy as your espionage partner?"

36075680460_cb4ff51862_z.jpgIMG_0451

Tecra: "I'm not really much of the hero spy type. I think I'd be more the evil mastermind type. I imagine myself more as an evil sorceress."

Candy: "Tecra?"

36075679710_b54d20e718_z.jpgIMG_0453

Tecra: "I could be a puppetmaster from my tall, dark tower, dispatching my minions to do my bidding. All would love me and despair, for I would be as evil as the shroud of night..."

Candy: "Tecra?"

36075678830_4309122fc0_z.jpgIMG_0455

Tecra: "Huh?"

Candy: "Thank you for letting me join in with all of you. It sounds fun."

Tecra: "Oh, no problem."

36075677240_55146ee3eb_z.jpgIMG_0457

Tecra: "My work here is done. I think I'm going to go make up a dungeon for the next Castles and Crusades game."

Cynthia: "Oh, Candy! This is going to be all sorts of fun! I'm going to go make some popcorn and we can watch a James Bond movie to get ideas. I'll be right back."

Candy: "OK. I thought we were going to travel the world and espionage and stuff, but movies and popcorn sounds good too."

::A few minutes later, Cynthia returns::

36075675890_8597c12f8c_z.jpgIMG_0459

Cynthia: GASP!

36472654205_4f93827c84_z.jpgIMG_0460

Candy: "Amber, can you teach me?"

Amber: "Of course. we'll do it tonight after the others are asleep."

Cynthia: "Oh my!"

buncho

Dear Tecra-- I still think you look very cute with your new hair!! Especially with the bows, I think that's a really good style for you. I love your shoes (Gabriel, all of your girls have the best shoes. I don't know where you find them but they're all great)! It was really nice of Amber to let you borrow them, and you should let her know that she looks very pretty, too

I love all of these photos, and your girls need to give you a little more credit for taking them because your posing is great and makes all of them look super expressive (The 'women of mystery' photo is fantastic and it must have taken some very careful balancing). You catch their gaze really well, and that's really hard to do sometimes! I can't get over Candy kind of tugging on Tecra's dress. Cynthia's last picture has a Kill Bill sort of vibe that really suits her.

Please don't stop with the picspam. It's honestly been making the end of my week a lot better

Gabriel

Tecra: "Hello Yaya! Most of these things belong to my sisters, but I'll try to recall where I've heard everything came from. I have a pretty good memory.

"The top is mine. It came from my Volks Red Gear Accent set. https://myfigurecollection.net/item/473631

"The collar, 'bracelet', and shoes came from the DD Ranka Lee default set. https://myfigurecollection.net/item/256131

"The miniskirt was purchased on ebay. I believe the seller is mybayer2008 and their store is Pink Fantasy http://stores.ebay.com/mybayer2008s-BJD-store-PinkFantasy?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 . Here's a current listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/wamami-367-Black-PU-Leather-Skirt-Suit-1-3-SD-DOD-AOD-DZ-BJD-Dollfie-/162565030865?hash=item25d9a183d1

"I hope that helps."

Cynthia: "Yaya wants fashion tips from moi? I suppose I can assist.

"The leather pants are from mybayer2008. http://www.ebay.com/itm/wamami-77-Black-Leather-Trousers-SD-AOD-DOD-DZ-1-3-BJD-Dollfie-/362003727860?hash=item54491a85f4

"The jacket was also purchased from mybayer2008, but it was a limited edition. (Gabriel's note: The seller doesn't seem to list that item anymore, but there are some other styles.)"

"The shoes are Volks SB-SD16G-055. They're very rare and exclusive designer pumps. (Gabriel's note: Myfigurecollection doesn't seem to have a listing for them. They're identical in style to https://myfigurecollection.net/item/176468 except for a tan inner lining instead of black.)

"The top is from my lovely Volks Checkmate Elegant set. https://myfigurecollection.net/item/533317

"The katana is an extremely high quality blade forged especially for me. It's one of a kind. (Gabriel's note: It's a bog standard Volks Blossom Red Katana https://myfigurecollection.net/item/418457 )

"And finally, the necklace is from the DD Rin Tohsaka v2 default set. https://myfigurecollection.net/item/368655#tab/official/date/1/4

Tecra: "Which means it's my necklace."

Cynthia: "You hardly ever wear it. Plus, I like it more."

Tecra: "Hmmmm...."

----------------

I'm not really trying to promote mybayer2008, but I have purchased a lot of stuff from that particular seller.

sinclair

Thanks, I guess I need to do some hunting for Yaya now.

Meguchi

That Kasugano Sora's Qipao version is hawt! Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking lol

Gabriel

I think Cynthia wanted something tonight or was acting as a distraction for one of the others, because she suddenly walked in wearing this.

37035117625_df4cd4b9dd_c.jpg

Now I can't find my credit cards.

------

This white Sasara outfit was one of the things which initially made me go when I started in Dollfie Drreams. I was so happy when I was able to purchase it from a fellow forum member. In fact, this outfit is the entire reason why Cynthia is on a Dy body, because the outfit set doesn't entirely fit right on a DD3 with L bust.

Meguchi

she looks absolutely beautiful in that outfit~ Must've been an arm and leg in costs for that outfit

Mario
Because the outfit set doesn't entirely fit right on a DD3 with L bust.

I second this. I have it on a DDS Mbust body and it's so loose!

but with simple modifications(that don't require sewing) I can make it fit. It's mainly the straps on the dress which makes it super lose.