The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Mario

New Smart Doll Guy(Update: REVEALED + Tea ver!)

taximals

Can't post links but there's another tweet, he also comes in tan! O:

Noxxbunny

Oh wow. That's a big improvement over his recent reveals. This guy is actually rather handsome. He reminds me of a character, but I can't put my finger on who. That's gonna bug me all night lol. I'm still not up for buying a Smart Doll right now, but I hope to see more like this out of Danny and less sameface.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Mario

I think he looks really hot. Very dreamy

I updated the post with the reveal thank you!

I personally am set! I am going to get my first smart doll as soon as this guy is out.

Shailara

Omg he got lips O3O He looking so good~

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Lore

I love this new sculpt!!! Vast improvement for Danny's male lineup so far. Now if he can adjust the body profile to be a little more beefy, pecs rest a tiny bit lower, and add man nips than he's golden.

I love that grin!

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

Mario

I also added some new posts with a new angle of the SMD Guy Milk and a TEA ver!

elianti

Oh man he's the closest head for my Arturo yet! I like the faceup on the milk ver more but unless Danny or otherwise reveals an even more fitting dude by summer I'm almost certain I'll be getting the tea skin one. He'd be getting a new faceup anyway so I don't mind that the original one doesn't match at all. xD

Does anyone have an idea about whether this guy comes from an anime/game/etc? It seems like they do but I cant tell. I'm hoping they're original so I can possibly get him cheaper as an essentials edition or by doing the workshop lol..;;

drowranger

Oh, I really love this one!! I already own Crimson and I'm not really in the market for another Smart doll... but I really love how this new one looks! I wish I could just buy this new head for my existing doll.

Mario

Does anyone have an idea about whether this guy comes from an anime/game/etc? It seems like they do but I cant tell. I'm hoping they're original so I can possibly get him cheaper as an essentials edition or by doing the workshop lol..;;

I'm thinking he's an original. There's no indication of him being a licensed character(especially since there's a tea option). But I could be wrong.

Monty

I really like him too! I'm actually pretty impressed after the whole thing with spike.

And even more impressed cos the torso looks new I think? I wonder if he made a new one to help counteract some of the issues with how spikes head looked on the body? Or is this just the angles making it look longer?

I hope one day he sells separate replacement parts cos I really wanna give Kaito a longer neck.

Something seems slightly off with the tea one, I don't know what. There's no closeup of him yet though.

Dying to see a comparison with Eiji. It's also aggravating because his sculpt would work so well for Syd but is probably still too small in comparison to Len's huge head. But this seriously makes me want to pay another visit to the store and check him out in person - I'd be able to bring Mel in for scale too. Not sure when l get the chance but I do plan to go to Tokyo a few more times this year so I'll squeeze it in somewhere, maybe towards the end of the year as he may have more character dolls out by then that I'd like to take a squiz at.

Error-Chan

he is nice. Not feeling it for El so I think I am safe =)

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Poofiemus

Oh my god he's got the slight pointed cupid's bow that would be perfect for Victor Nikiforov from Yuri on Ice. FFFFFFF

My heart rejoices, and my wallet is crying. Why so soon after I got Fate? WHY?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Gunter

He's so good looking! I don't know if I'm gonna invest in him, but he's really good looking....

....And now I'm having this small moment with a friend where we're like, he's so good looking. He looks proportionally great, and not at all a lumpy mess. Why couldn't have Spike at looked this nice? Maybe not Spike-like, but you know, at least flattering?

Either way, I'm glad to see that maybe he's figuring out how to make good looking molds. I hope we keep seeing this progression as time goes on.

Edited by Guest

Poofiemus

Either way, I'm glad to see that maybe he's figuring out how to make good looking molds. I hope we keep seeing this progression as time goes on.

Same! I don't know what was different behind the scenes for this head, but I hope it keeps happening. HE HAS CHEEKBONES THANK THE GODS.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

belpita

Oh, well - helloooooo, cute boys!

jadepixel

Looks good!

Though I'm not a fan of the tea version faceup, it's not bad just not my taste. Still tempted to get him anyway for an Akio custom!

Is he supposed to be a licensed character? Doesn't look like Code Geass or Bebop style, I really have no idea what license this would be.

taximals

I think the smaller looking frame would have been designed for Lelouch? Like he's said previously he'll only do new dolls if a license calls for it, so it's his excuse to tweak the Smart Doll guy body.. Pity he didn't do the same for Miho originally. :c

Oni-Chan

Possibly interested, but will wait for owners pic's to see better detail, different lighting and angles and what he looks like compared to DD

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Jezrah

Oh no, I love him... But I don't have quite enough saved for even a naked version right now.... I'll have to save my pennies now.

Did the release date get announced yet?

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Mario
Oh no, I love him... But I don't have quite enough saved for even a naked version right now.... I'll have to save my pennies now.

Did the release date get announced yet?

No release date as of yet.

But urgh! I'm so impatient! I need to save up for him too after spending it all on kagamine rin But at the same time I want him now.

Mimiyo3

OH MY GOD HE WORKS FOR SEBASTIAN SO WELL!!!!!! I need to get him as soon as I can

Except for the smile. Sebastian isn't a smiley guy, in fact he has pretty serious resting b*tch face just like Celia does. I really want to see what he looks like next to Eiji. Hopefully he won't make Ted look funny.

But yay! Aveline will have her husband! God now I have to wonder how I'm gonna have Sebastian all over on my profiles while keeping spoilers out of the equation. Ugh... I do want to release their story someday afterall.

Now I just need some green, piercing looking eyes for him, a nicely fitting suit, a briefcase, and a giant freaking scythe for him. Also the scythe needs to come apart so he can just have the handle out before it turns into the full thing, cause he basically projects the rest of the weapon. Maybe some other weapons too, swords, spears, all that good stuff since he sometimes uses those too.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

SolicitorPirate

It's nice to see largely positive impressions of a new Smart Doll review. I had started to forget what that was like

Error-Chan

thought this would be important to post here.

z.png.0fbe4a00bd4f31ad6d17585bab029b2e.png

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png