Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Shailara

Granado VINDOLL

mosaicwolf

So, today I pulled the trigger on Udell. I'm pretty excited. I originally was going to get him in tan, but then I decided he was going to be a character doll, so got him in Normal instead.

Are there any shops that make protective body suits that would fit this size guy?

K-2
Are there any shops that make protective body suits that would fit this size guy?

Probably not. There haven't been any vinyl guys of this size before and resin folks generally don't worry about staining. You might need to commission one.

MVSig.jpg

K-2

So I guess this will probably end up being the "official" Vindoll thread.

I ordered one last week. As interesting as the tan and bronze are, I went with the normal. It's probably a closer color match to the parts I'm going to try modding him with.

Anyone else take the plunge?

MVSig.jpg

yokha

you can tried buying normal male SD body suit, since the body suit was made from really stretchy material, i think its gonna fit,

marishade

I am interested in these guys as well. Price is great in my opinion (even if I miss the discount ending in a week or so). I watch the video of their posing and thought their joints moved well. Interesting for a resin company to play with vinyl, do not see that too often.

If I get one I will definitely get tan skin, so handsome.

For those of you who are buying them, please post pics and reviews! I would love to see what they can do in the hands of an actual owner.

crappyshappyshaw

I can't remember where they wrote it last, probably somewhere on their instagram, but I remember Crocus writing that these vinyl guys will be harder to stain? Not sure how it'll work or if that'll hold up, but we'll see with the people who ordered : D

Tira

I don't suppose anybody has one of these as well as a Smartdoll Eiji? I'd love to see a headswap attempt, though I worry it will just look ridiculous. I'm also curious about the matching potential between Granado's tan skin and Smartdoll's.

MrFjmg03

The ones who order Ubell. Have you guys gotten him yet?

I just order mine today. I order the one without the make up or the accessories. The one that is nude. I hope I don't right because I went to the body section and all I did what pick up a head for the body and the price didn't change. I order him in the bronze skin.

According to the site they will send him in about 50 days. I'm so excited

K-2

Place an order during their introductory sale. Haven't heard anything yet.

MVSig.jpg

MrFjmg03

Place an order during their introductory sale. Haven't heard anything yet.

I hope you do soon. I think they are going to shipped them this month. At least that's what I read on the last update in their Flickr account.

I didn't order one during the introductory event because is didn't had the money. But I really wanted one. I love vinyl dolls

K-2

I'll post a nsfw review with pictures as soon as he shows up.

MVSig.jpg

MrFjmg03
I'll post a nsfw review with pictures as soon as he shows up.

Thank you. That would be awesome What color did you order him?

Have you seen Granado box for the vindoll? Do you like it.

I like it because is very similar to the Dollfie Dream boxes. I never keep the boxes anyways but I think is cool.

So I think you might get a shipping notice any moment

mosaicwolf

Anyone over here gotten a shipping notice yet? Two people have gotten them on DoA. Nothing here, yet.

MrFjmg03

The first vindoll arrived on DoA. I can wait to see more owner pictures, but according to the owner he is light as a feather

Singer Yuna

Sorry (not sorry) I decapitated my Uranus and used my DD Saber Alter in White skin instead.35467106740_55a620c784_b.jpg

My Vindoll Uranus was order 1884 and a normal skin fullset without layaway. It was shipped the 29th.

Rise's unisex converses don't fit, trousers don't fit...oh man, he is so musculated!

Default eyes were beige and so the fur wig ^^

• Like 2

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Monty

Woah! That's a pretty good skintone match. I was really wondering how he'd look with different heads and was hoping someone was gonna try it, but thought it might be a big risk. I hope you post a lot more of him! I'd love to see more pics comparing him to a DD and his poseability etc.'

There is a pretty ripped guy I'd love to make but I dont know what would best match the DD tan skin, and even if I did, there's no heads that would fit (yet) 8')

Shailara

That does look very nice, skintone wise! Proportions look pretty decent too

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Kalle

How well does the head fit on the body? I'm weighing some options for a boy doll I'd like to make, but I'm not sure if the Vindoll body or an Obitsu 65cm would suit him better...

Also, what size is your girl (for height comparison reasons)? o:

LAOiCdW.gif

Singer Yuna
How well does the head fit on the body? I'm weighing some options for a boy doll I'd like to make, but I'm not sure if the Vindoll body or an Obitsu 65cm would suit him better...

That is the question... both dolls are without shoes. Rise is a DDIII and Vindoll is so muscled that it's going to be hard to find decent clothing size for him. I expected him to use 1/3 shoe size and nooo...he is Big foot. Luckily all my girls use high heels so the difference will be less. DD head is quite unestable in Vindoll but in the other hand the vinyl is harder like the SM legs so it won't stain easily.

35855081915_b487e3022a_b.jpg

Big Broo!

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

MrFjmg03

That is the question... both dolls are without shoes. Rise is a DDIII and Vindoll is so muscled that it's going to be hard to find decent clothing size for him. I expected him to use 1/3 shoe size and nooo...he is Big foot. Luckily all my girls use high heels so the difference will be less. DD head is quite unestable in Vindoll but in the other hand the vinyl is harder like the SM legs so it won't stain easily.

Big Broo!

They look so good together. I like the height difference

Saber head look very boyish in that body, but I think the DDH-07 would look great more mature

Would you please share a close picture of Udell. Thanks in advance

Do you know if Iplehouse SID pants would fit him?

Kalle

Ahh, I see. I guess I'll just stick to the Obitsu 65 for my boy (since he'll be the boyfriend to a future DDS girl -- the height difference between a DDS and Vindoll would probably be too much) but if I ever want a buffer dude in my fam it's good to know c: thank you!

LAOiCdW.gif

Poofiemus

Big Broo!

Looks like the default DD neck socket is too small for that mondo neck, LOL! Maybe some clever modding could fix it??

That said, the body would be PERFECT for Toska from Prague Race, if I ever get around to making him. I do want my dorky, beefy troll baby.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Mimiyo3

That height is perfect for someone I have in mind, but damnit it's just too beefy. He's a pretty skinny guy... Not to mention it looks like any DD sized heads would never fit right and that's more or less where I'm looking face wise for him. It'd be weird if he looked realistic while everyone else in the series looks anime as hell. Then again I need a kind of peculiar face for him anyways. I'm hoping Spike gets revamped and turned into something better cause that would be perfect.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

MrFjmg03

Somebody upload a box opening video of a vindoll in Tan on YouTube. The video is not in English. I didn't understand anything they were saying but the girls in the video were very adorable and the video was funny. The girl give a comparison between a Dollfie Dream and a vindoll at the end of the video.

Here's the link

https://youtu.be/gUo8FAEvAa4