Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Shailara

Granado VINDOLL

edwardsgoldeneyes

I was thinking... Is anyone here who has photo of Vindoll with Smart doll od DD? Thank you

Smart doll Ebony

K-2

SmartVin01.jpg

SmartVin02.jpg

• Thanks 1

MVSig.jpg

Astraea

Wow, he's tall! It's kinda funny how her legs are almost the same length as his Smartdolls really have a lot of leg going on. Nice pics as always K-2.

MrFjmg03
I was thinking... Is anyone here who has photo of Vindoll with Smart doll od DD? Thank you

I do. I hope this help. Smartdolls and DD heads are kind of big compare to vindoll heads, but the height is not that bad.

Haha K-2 this was so funny. I love the outfit your guy is wearing. Did you got a second vindoll or he will be your only one? I did order a Michael. I can't wait to get him home. My Quetzalcoatl is staring to feel kind of jealous because he likes been the only guy and get all the girls attention

36834757284_130006b201_z_d.jpg

36834753334_f792afffb7_z_d.jpg

28008788908_9bde35562b_z_d.jpg

40071164170_8468328d78_z_d.jpg

edwardsgoldeneyes

I do. I hope this help. Smartdolls heads are kind of big compare to vindoll heads, but the height is not that bad.

Haha K-2 this was so funny. I love the outfit your guy is wearing. Did you got a second vindoll or he will be your only one? I did order a Michael. I can't wait to get him home. My Quetzalcoatl is staring to feel kind of jealous because he likes been the only guy and get all the girls attention

36834757284_130006b201_z_d.jpg

Thank you. My friend has tan Udell for sale for good price. And I was thinking about him for my Ebony. I know he isnt anime. But I dont mind combine those two kinds of faces. But it looks like his head is much smaller. I m going to cry. Because I like him. I wanted muscle friend for Ebony.

Thank you K-2. I love those photos. Those actually sums up those dolls nature. Lol

Smart doll Ebony

MrFjmg03

Thank you. My friend has tan Udell for sale for good price. And I was thinking about him for my Ebony. I know he isnt anime. But I dont mind combine those two kinds of faces. But it looks like his head is much smaller. I m going to cry. Because I like him. I wanted muscle friend for Ebony.

Thank you K-2. I love those photos. Those actually sums up those dolls nature. Lol

I understand you. I bought my Udell for my Ebony too. At the time she was my only Smartdoll. It doesn't matter to me that the head are different sizes or one is anime style and the other not. I think they look good together. I love my vindoll so much that I decided to get a second one

K-2
Wow, he's tall! It's kinda funny how her legs are almost the same length as his Smartdolls really have a lot of leg going on. Nice pics as always K-2.

Smart Dolls and DDs are more "anime" proportions (oversize head, short torso, long legs), whereas the Vindolls are more realistic human proportions.

MVSig.jpg

edwardsgoldeneyes

I understand you. I bought my Udell for my Ebony too. At the time she was my only Smartdoll. It doesn't matter to me that the head are different sizes or one is anime style and the other not. I think they look good together. I love my vindoll so much that I decided to get a second one

Hmm you make me think about them. Because... I just dont know... So if he doesnt sell till Monday. I think I ll get him. I ll have few days to make my mind

Smart doll Ebony

MrFjmg03

I got my second vindoll Michael. I name him Tlaloc. I only had his eyes ready, he is borrowing a wig and clothes from his brother Quetzalcoatl. His eyes are dark purple and his wig will be dark purple too. He is in Tan skin and I love the color.

41589088370_333878ba3b_z_d.jpg

He is a very confident dude so he wanted to do a sexy pose for the ladies, and some gentlemen

29526690108_d5c55afc1a_z_d.jpg

His older brother is not very happy with his arrival. He got use of having the attention and devotion of all the girls in the house

42492670115_99488c2879_z_d.jpg

Singer Yuna

Two out of three skintones!! Your girls have another vindoll in the crowd! Glad Quetzal found his brother Tlaloc ^^

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

MrFjmg03
Two out of three skintones!! Your girls have another vindoll in the crowd! Glad Quetzal found his brother Tlaloc ^^

Thank you. I have 3 girls so only one was missing a partner. So I pre-prder Pancho in normal skin. So if God permits soon I will have three out of three skin tones

I hope Granado doesn't come with a 4th skin tone

MrFjmg03

I got my Pancho today. I have to admit I just order him because he has my name, but I'm glad I did because he is gorgeous.

I want to introduce Panchito

42419687200_dc939947a7_z_d.jpg

• Like 2

HazelMaze

Just flying in to jab about Vindolls- especailly now some of the newness has worn off. I'm considering getting one, but I haven't committed yet. 

Other then clothing struggles- does anyone have any thoughts on these guys? Stuff they wish they had known/stuff they learned? 

Has anyone bought one of these guys recently?

jwsmith

Yes, I just bought Vindoll Udell in bronze skin. He is home and absolutely amazing!!!!  I am hoping they release more in other skin colors.

• Like 1

HazelMaze

@jwsmith Congrats! I 'm considering Gabriel myself, and I do really love the bronze color. ( Though I do REALLY want to see more of their sculpts released and in more colors!)

What are your first impressions?

This may seem a lame question, but how was shipping?

jwsmith
On 9/20/2020 at 2:25 PM, HazelMaze said:

@jwsmith Congrats! I 'm considering Gabriel myself, and I do really love the bronze color. ( Though I do REALLY want to see more of their sculpts released and in more colors!)

What are your first impressions?

This may seem a lame question, but how was shipping?

Shipping was fast. I got him like 2 months I think after I ordered him, no issues at all.

I am super excited about this doll. He's beautifully sculpted, super easy to pose, and light. I can't stop playing with him. It is also fun to have a big muscle gorgeous doll that's not resin and can actually hold a pose!!

I really want another 2 in different colors!!

• Like 1

HazelMaze

@jwsmith What other sculpts are you eyeing? Have you had good luck finding clothes?

(I've heard if it fits an Iplehouse EID it should fit Vindoll)

I'm wondering if I want to purchase him blank, I have a feeling I'll want to wipe his face up anyway but I'm a bit of a sucker for keeping around stock dolls!

jwsmith

I got him a gorgeous outfit from SartoriaJ on etsy.

It fits him perfectly. His faceup is very light and I want to enhance it. I think you could easily get a blank one and do the faceup yourself.

I want all of them except the guy that is winking lol!!!

Gabihime

I am so glad I found Vindoll because they fit my aesthetic for male dolls so much, and are vinyl which are my favorite.  I really want to get a Udell in tan.  I hope they rerelease or I can find one aftermarket.  His face is perfect for the male protagonist in my light novels.  And I also love every sculpt, even including the one that is winking, although I definitely prefer a more neutral face.  I had been debating getting an Iple Dexter, but my heart has been absolutely captured.  Although I know it’s cost prohibitive, it would be awesome if they did crowd funding for a vinyl body of one of their more slender boys, like the Zen.  I love me some variety in body types.  Ultimately I want a Udell in tan and an Enoch in NS.

Gabihime

I bought my first Vindoll head, Charles in Tan!  I’m probably going to go ahead and buy Udell in Bronze just to have him, and hope for Tan in the future.  I’m hoping they’ll announce a new Vindoll boy by the end of the year and therefore recast the bodies.  They seem to do about one a year, but who knows with COVID19.  I really like the sculpts of their bodies.  It would be amazing if they’d cast another one of them in vinyl, like Zen or Lads or Vigor (Lol).  I had been debating getting an Iplehouse Dexter to reshell my main male protagonist, but I’m so glad I waited because he’s absolutely Udell/Uranus.  I even did an overlay of his design sheet over the various sculpts, and they were all good, but Udell was best, with a slight eye mod.  Charles is my backup, because he was also surprisingly close.  (Eyes are more accurate.  Nose from front is slightly less, but good in profile).

Jezrah

Does anyone know what Granado's policy on the skin tones is? For a while now the only option on the website for a full doll is bronze, and I have a character in mind that would need a lighter tone, since he'd be Scottish.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

monkeypizzasonic
45 minutes ago, Jezrah said:

Does anyone know what Granado's policy on the skin tones is? For a while now the only option on the website for a full doll is bronze, and I have a character in mind that would need a lighter tone, since he'd be Scottish.

I think they haven't been able to produce many Vindolls since the pandemic due to supply issues or something? I remember reading that someone asked if they would make vinyl versions of other bodies as well, and they said they might consider it but they wouldn't be able to work on it right away because of it.

I would try to contact them directly about the situation.

MrFjmg03
1 hour ago, Jezrah said:

The vindolls were supposed to be limited. Once a skin color is sold out that’s it. At least that what understood. Also somebody asked them about skin colors and that what they told them.

Jezrah
26 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

The vindolls were supposed to be limited. Once a skin color is sold out that’s it. At least that what understood. Also somebody asked them about skin colors and that what they told them.

That's a bummer. I might try asking them anyway, though. If they have no plans to produce any more runs and I'm forced to use a resin guy, then I have no reason to stick with Granado in particular.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg