Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

buncho

username origin?

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Chilmark

It's the name of the tiny island town where I grew up--you've seen it in the fictionalized form of Amity if you've watched the movie Jaws, and you might have heard it mentioned in The X-Files. I've used it in my screen names since ye olde AOL dialup days.

ItsMeMichelle

It's my name yo. 😆

• Haha 1

Gweneveryn

Name I made up with heavy references to Dark Souls :))

Edited by Gweneveryn

Shamrock

Character I created YEARS ago for a FF role-playing message board.  It was fun and we did manage to finish our very long story.  

Edited by Shamrock
fixed spelling error

Wasabi

A certain thread that I used to lurk in here in the forums.

muphryslaw

Mine was an old Tumblr and Twitter account handle, but the Tumblr was actually MurphysLaw and when I attempted to make the Twitter it was already taken…so I meant to end up with “MuphrysLaw” (this username), but instead ended up with “MurphrysLaw,” which I guess satisfies either of the two laws (the latter more precisely) if you think about it. Hopefully I got it right this time

Oculae

My last-ditch effort at getting a cool username for Pokemon Go that didn't have any numbers in it! Now it's my cool username everywhere.

• Like 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

frollywoggy

I was just messing around with words (specifically the word "frog") and just making funny sounding mash-ups until I hit on frollywoggy and ended up liking it so much that I made it my new username. It's a made-up word so chances are it's not already taken by someone else, and it just sounds silly and cute to me. (Plus, I do like frogs quite a bit, so there's that too.)

Edited by Frollywoggy
Spelling errors

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

juni-fee

Juni was a pen name I used to use and fee (or rather fée) is French for fairy and I love fairies 😊

moerunamida

I'm a Might and Magic fanatic. It's an RPG game series, and Deyja is the name of an area in MM7 that you frequent if you follow the path of darkness.

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Noxxbunny

Mine is a throwback to Trickster Online if anyone remembers it. "Noxx" coming from a Halloween themed pet character named Noxx.

noxxart1.JPG.09f33d835454b09b8f9b21ef901c75b8.JPG

"Bunny" coming from the character class I played as. It's specific enough that it's basically always available when I sign up for things, so I've been using this name for quite a while now...Would feel weird to change it.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Minalinsky

Mine comes from the anime Love Live School Idol Project. I watched it while it was first airing and Kotori was my favorite, in one ep she gets discovered by the other girls at the maid café she'd been working at after school. She uses "Minalinsky" as her work name, I already use Mina as a nickname so I thought why not? and added it to my small username pool.

• Like 1

Hiruma
8 hours ago, Minalinsky said:

I watched it while it was first airing and Kotori was my favorite

Kotori was my favorite as well in Love Live until You came through in Sunshine! I remember being really excited when I realized Uchida Aya was voicing her. 

Mine is just a Japanese last name that I use. It also means "daytime", which isn't really related to anything! 

• Like 1

SonataAvalon

My name, Sonata, is a musical term, my father plays trumpet.

And I love and make musical things on my channel!

Avalon is the sort of heaven of the Arthurian legends. I got into it due to Fate/Grand Order. And from my love and despising of the lore of Fate, I grew loving myths! 

I've had a ton of usernames before, but Sonata sticks out wonderfully towards me.

Mimiko

My name is a pun in Japanese.

(。・ω・。)

It's a combination of  "耳 (Mimi)" (Ear/Ears) & "子 (Ko)" (Girl/Child) 

The reason?

I love catgirls & characters with animal ears. 

(And for a while every time I drew a girl I unconsciously gave her some cat ears)

Rneiro

My username is named after a character on Fantasica (an anime-style JMMORPG and tower defense game). The game was up from (2011*, 2012-2019) This is NOT my own picture. It is from Fantasica Wiki.

image.jpeg.bf52795d391d7fa5e7cbc811662ce739.jpeg

*Beta

Katherine

Mines uh ... yeah I know original ^-< made a account fast 😄

Angered-Icon

So.... this was years ago and a bunch of things led to it. I was looking to make a sig for my art at the time and I'm a huge fan of the racing game wipeout and their logotypes. They have two mascots named Curly and Dr. Angryman. So that kind of got my wheels thinking, some kind of character icon like those. Then at the same time I was also frustrated about some things in my life but a frustrated icon sounded silly. Like Imagine Dr. Frustrated? lmaooo. So I went with Angered instead and thus Angered-Icon became a thing as sort of my version of Dr. Angryman. After a few years I stopped using my logo but kept the name.

OhirumenoMuchinoKami

its another reading for 天照大神. if you type Ohirume no Muchi no Kami, on google, Amaterasu Omikami will show up.

im into shinto, it began a long time ago when i played Okami and it left a real hard, deep and good print in my life, so in honor to that moment and the fun that is learning shinto stories and related things, i bear her name where else i go. 

people call me by A2 too... but thats not a good story, and the reasons arent really good. :( 

Matango

Got mine from a fascinating 60s Japanese horror movie about mushroom people 🤭

CocosContestHall

My name is Coco, and being the owner of a little Pokémon Contest idol (Haruka), my house happens to be a "Contest Hall", or a venue where Contests are held. 

Emil

I was searching for a masculine name that wasn't boring, but also not obnoxiously pinterest mom-esque. Un/fortunately that also happens to be associated heavily with NieR, but young Emil is a cute character so I won't complain. Normally I'd match my name on my socials, but was advised against doing so. As such I took advantage of the small user base over here and chose a fairly popular name that I wouldn't be able to get elsewhere. 

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~